Starpery.com

Quick Breast Augmentation

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
PetDlr

Quick Breast Augmentation

Post by PetDlr »

Hi Guys! This lovely little lady just recently arrived and yesterday I finally had a chance to help her with her breast situation.

Here is an image of her on her back from her owners listing showing her breasts while laying down. I did not yet take an after image of her on her back post repair as she and I needed a little rest as she just insisted that we have a little fun prior to the augmentation so she is still standing at the moment! :D :lol: :whistle:
IMG_0184 - Copy.jpg
IMG_0184 - Copy.jpg (222.74 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Here are side by side before and after Pics!
Screenshot (421).png
Screenshot (421).png (303.35 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Screenshot (422).png
Screenshot (422).png (303.09 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Screenshot (423).png
Screenshot (423).png (319.92 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Screenshot (424).png
Screenshot (424).png (311.06 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Screenshot (425).png
Screenshot (425).png (814.33 KiB) Viewed 781 times
I used a 20cc Syringe (it holds 30cc if pulled out to the end) and a 22G Needle to inject the air through the center of the nipple and into the air cavity. No sealant is necessary as the TPE self seals going through the thickness of the nipple. As she originally had air filled breasts I opted to bring her back using air. She looks to be a good candidate to convert over to Gel Filled in the future and I will document and share that augmentation should it happen. I injected a total of 350cc of air into each breast to bring them back. There was roughly a 15cc variation between the two breasts to get them as close to matching as possible.
20220812_145303.jpg
20220812_145303.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 781 times
These are the heads that she originally came with. One is slightly small for her and the other not the best color match. Upon having her here I was able to compare her skin tone to the other lovely WM ladies living here and she is a match to Kathryn, making her skin tone be what WM calls "Fair".
Photo 2023-05-07 10.02.47 PM - Copy.jpg
Photo 2023-05-07 10.02.47 PM - Copy.jpg (188.6 KiB) Viewed 781 times
I went through the extra heads on hand and settled on a JY #167. It looks to be the closest color match and I think it compliments her nicely. Here she is finished and dressed. Left image simply has a background added as things were a bit messy behind her. And then on the right I let FaceApp add one of it's smiles to her.
Screenshot (426).png
Screenshot (426).png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 781 times
BTW, she has not yet whispered her new name to me. We know it will start with a "K"... Any suggestions?
Quick Edit: She is a WM 165cm D. Though I am thinking she is now a Double D.
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Quick Breast Augmentation

Post by Synthian »

PetDlr wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:02 am Hi Guys! This lovely little lady just recently arrived and yesterday
BTW, she has not yet whispered her new name to me. We know it will start with a "K"... Any suggestions?
Using her white and red striped hair as inspiration, how about Kandy Kayne or KK for short :D You should be a plastic surgeon, nice augmentation restoration procedure. :thumbs_up:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Synthian wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:10 am
PetDlr wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:02 am Hi Guys! This lovely little lady just recently arrived and yesterday
Using her white and red striped hair as inspiration, how about Kandy Kayne or KK for short :D You should be a plastic surgeon, nice augmentation restoration procedure. :thumbs_up:
Thank you!

AND! OMG! YES! That is great! Everyone might be hard pressed to top that! Her hair is part of a Harley Quinn ensemble. But I REALLY like it on her. I had intended to dedicate the HQ outfit to one lady permanently. But that hair suits her so nicely that I am thinking it is just plain hers now. Though! We may just have to put the outfit on her and see what we think. The character Harley has pretty much a white complexion. Being fair skin tone she is pretty darned close. And with the breasts done her figure is about right, though Harleys breasts might not be quite that large as drawn or portrayed in the movies. Oh Darn? :lol:

Thank you for the Wonderful suggestion! :glou:

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Thanks for putting your request out there. Glad my suggestion may have helped. Do you know if gel breast reductions are possible? I have a D cup I wouldn't mind reduced to a C cup. How liquid is the gel?
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

It is going to depend a lot on the "Gel" that they used. For the most part, they use a very soft, jelly like TPE. It could be sucked out with a large enough "needle" or small hose/tube if it is liquidy enough. As stretchy as TPE is there is potential to go through the nipple as once you have the initial puncture using a needle, you could then slip something larger over it, gently stretching the puncture larger and pushing your way into the breast to extract it. I have seen it easily done going through the side of the breast, but in order to close the thin wall of the breast you will need to use heat ideally. So the nipple works out nicely when possible as it typically reseals itself. Just keep in mind that as you reduce you will get less fullness to the breast and some sag. I myself find this to be really attractive on some dolls as I am no spring chicken and a bit more mature breast is just as attractive to me as the firm perky ones from when I was much younger.

The way this little ladies breasts hung deflated is part of what has me considering changing her over to gel. The breast will still end up full without the indentations, but the weight of the gel will make the breasts hang a bit more looking much more mature and realistic. Here are a couple of great links to what you are considering. One is an extreme reduction. (You may have already seen these posts.)

viewtopic.php?t=101220
viewtopic.php?t=161581

Obie wan

Post by Obie wan »

Hi Pet, Thanks for the air refill details. nice recovery job on this one! Yah i can see where she would be insistant! 8O lol
Curious, what would you use for gel and how to get it in and the air out?
I think her name could be Kimgotchu
Cause clearly she got what she wanted, just look at that smile??lol
Chat L8R OW
So many dolls, so little time!
Everyone a work of art in some way

JRG

Post by JRG »

I tried a few things, eventually adding sunburn gel using a meat marinade kit. I used the smallest needle it had and went through the nipple. I have a thread where I listed everything. It’s been at least 4 months since I did it, and so far they have held up fine. Also, my doll is a wm 159cm, that had c cup gel breasts. I just bumped them up to a D cup.

I bought the stuff on Amazon. Last picture is my girl with the gel in the breasts after 4-5 months. Still looks good.

If you go that route, get as much air out of the injector/gel as possible, or you will have some in doll afterwards. This isn’t a bad thing, and you can remove it by extracting it with a small gauge needle at the top of the breast.
Attachments
IMG_8077.jpeg
IMG_8077.jpeg (301.86 KiB) Viewed 669 times
IMG_8076.jpeg
IMG_8076.jpeg (650.86 KiB) Viewed 669 times
IMG_8060.jpeg (799.48 KiB) Viewed 669 times

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

PetDlr wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:02 am Hi Guys! This lovely little lady just recently arrived and yesterday I finally had a chance to help her with her breast situation.

Here is an image of her on her back from her owners listing showing her breasts while laying down. I did not yet take an after image of her on her back post repair as she and I needed a little rest as she just insisted that we have a little fun prior to the augmentation so she is still standing at the moment! :D :lol: :whistle:
IMG_0184 - Copy.jpg

Here are side by side before and after Pics!
Screenshot (421).png
Screenshot (422).png
Screenshot (423).png
Screenshot (424).png
Screenshot (425).png

I used a 20cc Syringe (it holds 30cc if pulled out to the end) and a 22G Needle to inject the air through the center of the nipple and into the air cavity. No sealant is necessary as the TPE self seals going through the thickness of the nipple. As she originally had air filled breasts I opted to bring her back using air. She looks to be a good candidate to convert over to Gel Filled in the future and I will document and share that augmentation should it happen. I injected a total of 350cc of air into each breast to bring them back. There was roughly a 15cc variation between the two breasts to get them as close to matching as possible.

Though I am thinking she is now a Double D.
Thanks for showing us how you did it.

JRG wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm I tried a few things, eventually adding sunburn gel using a meat marinade kit. I used the smallest needle it had and went through the nipple. I have a thread where I listed everything. It’s been at least 4 months since I did it, and so far they have held up fine. Also, my doll is a wm 159cm, that had c cup gel breasts. I just bumped them up to a D cup.

I bought the stuff on Amazon. Last picture is my girl with the gel in the breasts after 4-5 months. Still looks good.

If you go that route, get as much air out of the injector/gel as possible, or you will have some in doll afterwards. This isn’t a bad thing, and you can remove it by extracting it with a small gauge needle at the top of the breast.
Can you show us a link to that, please?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Obie wan wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 pm Hi Pet, Thanks for the air refill details. nice recovery job on this one! Yah i can see where she would be insistant! 8O lol
Curious, what would you use for gel and how to get it in and the air out?
I think her name could be Kimgotchu
Cause clearly she got what she wanted, just look at that smile??lol
Chat L8R OW
Kimgotchu<---Love it! And spot on! :haha4:

She is standing just inside the door to the ladies room and greats me first upon entry. That little smile is definitely irresistible!

The air would be the easy part. Using the same syringe and needle, just in reverse. Insert needle with the syringe pushed in and then draw the air out. Twist the syringe off the needle (leaving the needle in) and reset the syringe to pushed in, reattach and repeat the process until all the air is drawn out. Of course you could go with a larger needle and attach any kind of air pump that draws air. But I'm of the mind that the less intrusive you can be the better and I don't mind if it takes a while to do that. I see below that JRG has a great example of adding the gel. Thank you for that JRG!

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

JRG wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm I tried a few things, eventually adding sunburn gel using a meat marinade kit. I used the smallest needle it had and went through the nipple. I have a thread where I listed everything. It’s been at least 4 months since I did it, and so far they have held up fine. Also, my doll is a wm 159cm, that had c cup gel breasts. I just bumped them up to a D cup.

Thank You for adding this JRG!

This is exactly how I would go about adding the gel and the same type of gel that I have in mind to use. I've seen it done a few times with the same or similar product and the results have been as yours. And no bad reactions with the TPE.

The resulting shape of the breasts with the weight of the gel is just incredible! One bit of advice for anyone doing this conversion would be to keep in mind GRAVITY. Once done you will want to be sure to support the weight of the breasts, more so the larger they are. As any woman with large breasts will tell you, gravity will do it's thing in time and the breasts will get lower. Not that those breasts are any less yummy. Yeah...I'm definitely a titty man and ass man and... oh hell, we know we love ALL of a woman! :wink:

JRG

Post by JRG »

[
[/quote]
Can you show us a link to that, please?
[/quote]

This is a video that I learned what I did. It was done in a silicone doll, but it worked great for my doll. Search Mishka Valentino. He is a master at repairs.

https://youtu.be/MZwzkNmYWXY

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

Wow, you're truly professional! You've fixed them into a perfect pair of breasts, they look flawless! I've also learned something new! :lol:
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

HI BetterLoveDollForYou,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm very glad to hear that this has been of use for you. It's been 9 months and the augmentation is still holding. I've a couple other candidates for augmentation/restoration that have come to live here. Once done, I will add theirs to the thread.

best regards,

Pet

TheLegend20Seven
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheLegend20Seven »

Thank you for sharing!

INFORMATIONS