sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wigs … shocked!

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
fstock22
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Wigs … shocked!

Post by fstock22 »

Thanks! Will be trying aliexpress/temu to start, this post was helpful. Plan on getting a few to experiment with hairstyle.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Arisa_ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:46 pm I also thought what about real human hair wigs, I’ve heard about those. O-M-G! Some of these wigs cost more than my doll!
Hello Arisa!
My doll SooYoung received from factory most beautiful black hairs. It was her favourite. It lasted 5 years.
I asked factory to please send again, I will buy, but they did not have it ;_;
I am also looking for human hairs. Yes, they are so expensive!
In South Korea country, black woman long hairs cost many thousand of dollars.
But friends Americans, say to me they can buy there in hair store for 20 dolars...
I do not believe it. I think it is not real hairs.
I would wish real woman hairs for my doll very much too. I will look more^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Taeyeon wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:50 pm But friends Americans, say to me they can buy there in hair store for 20 dolars...
Yes, I strongly doubt $20 is going to buy real human hair … I doubt you can even get a patch of human pubic hair for that price :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

fstock22 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:35 pm Thanks! Will be trying aliexpress/temu to start, this post was helpful. Plan on getting a few to experiment with hairstyle.
Try Shein too. Sure Shein sells about the same quality as Aliexpress and Temu but what I like about Shein is actual buyers sending in photos of the actual product they received and in most cases, it’s same or not too far from the promotional photo. A bit like getting factory photos for our dolls :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

Taeyeon wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:50 pm But friends Americans, say to me they can buy there in hair store for 20 dolars...
I would wish real woman hairs for my doll very much too. I will look more^^

TaeYeon
Hi Taeyeon,

Human hair wigs average $100 USD new. Very high quality ones can cost much more.

It takes some effort, but human hair wigs can be found used for as little as $5 in resale shops. That is because those shops assume all wigs they receive are fake hair wigs and do not check.

My Hanna's human hair wig cost $2.99 used. Of course I washed and conditioned it before I used it on Hanna. Human hair wigs usually have a label saying that they are human hair. There is also an easy way to confirm it. Take a few loose stands and light it with a match or lighter. Human hair will become a soft powdery ash with the unmistakable smell of burning hair. Synthetic hair will melt onto a tiny blob.
Human Hair Wig.jpg
Human Hair Wig.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 268 times
The best synthetic wig cannot come even close in color, texture, or ability to style to a human hair wig. If you want your doll to look more like a human person, the one best investment you can make is a human hair wig.

It is just a matter of always keeping your eyes open when out shopping. Luck will find you sooner or later and your doll can have soft fluffy hair like Hanna's...
Hanna M3.jpg
Hanna M3.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 268 times
My blue-eyed beauty, Hanna viewtopic.php?t=178215

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Arisa_ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:46 pm Prior to doll life … I had no idea about wigs or care! But now as the wig that came with Libby appears to be wearing out from the brushing, I started to look at getting a new wig. And instead of looking at love doll suppliers, I looked at sites selling wigs for people. I also thought what about real human hair wigs, I’ve heard about those. O-M-G! Some of these wigs cost more than my doll!

So question I have is, how many of you actually buy a different wig to the one that came wit the doll i.e. not even use the one that came with it as it’s quality is below your expectation? And what would be a reasonable price range for a good wig? (please specify your currency if you do provide some price guidance). Thanks.
I have the excellent quality wigs Starpery sent me, generously like 6 wigs per doll, plus I bought 15 cheaper wigs at a carnival store in Brazil for 2 dollars each, different colors, medium, long, etc

Among these cheap wigs they are ones that are decent quality despite low price so I have a good stock
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

We have the following wigs for Isa:
> two (identical) that she came with (in her original photos in our thread).
> an auburn one, purchased on SHEIN ($8.68 USD).
> a brown one, purchased on SHEIN ($11.48 USD).
> an ombre brown one, purchased on Amazon ($23.99 USD) that are in her most-recent photos here.
All are synthetic.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Pexter wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:18 pm Hi Taeyeon,

Human hair wigs average $100 USD new. Very high quality ones can cost much more.

It takes some effort, but human hair wigs can be found used for as little as $5 in resale shops. That is because those shops assume all wigs they receive are fake hair wigs and do not check.

My Hanna's human hair wig cost $2.99 used. Of course I washed and conditioned it before I used it on Hanna. Human hair wigs usually have a label saying that they are human hair. There is also an easy way to confirm it. Take a few loose stands and light it with a match or lighter. Human hair will become a soft powdery ash with the unmistakable smell of burning hair. Synthetic hair will melt onto a tiny blob.

The best synthetic wig cannot come even close in color, texture, or ability to style to a human hair wig. If you want your doll to look more like a human person, the one best investment you can make is a human hair wig.

It is just a matter of always keeping your eyes open when out shopping. Luck will find you sooner or later and your doll can have soft fluffy hair like Hanna's...
Thank you Pexter and hello!
It is so good test of hairs! I will keep open eyes and look more^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Muscle6Lord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Muscle6Lord »

Someone have tested human hairs implanted here ? I don't know if it's good

manzzz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by manzzz »

My doll came with an extra wig, i don't really know what to answer about the quality and my expectations of manufacturer's wigs as this is my first doll besides "i'm not impressed", also i didn't expect the wig to get so tangled, in fact so much that generally i leave the doll with no wig and instead she uses a cute hat or beanie. I got an additional wig from amazon, it was 8.99USD and the quality was worse than the manufacturer's which go for about 45USD, but since it's short at leasts it is more manageable.

I quickly learned to use diluted fabric softener to untangle wigs, as well as gel to avoid frizziness.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

I just placed an order for my first human hair wig ... YOLO!
Fortunately I was able to get one on clearance in the color I wanted.

There's a lot of scamming out there too, so it took some research to find good brands. The stuff on AliExpress or Amazon will mix in synthetic hair, or give you horse hair or some crap like that.

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

I can't believe the range in these prices. The amount people spend on wigs go from less than $20USD to well over $100USD 8O ?

I have nothing but synthetic wigs, because the human hair is too rich for my blood. While the quality at the lower end (<20) is consistently bad to okay. Wigs between $30USD and $80USD can actually be pretty good. My favorite wig in look and feel was $40USD.

I got lucky because I knew some black women. They helped me get good wigs cheap because they assumed it was for a girlfriend (I guess they weren't wrong :mrgreen: ).
Happy Humping

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Luckily for me I have local wig shops near where I live so if the doll comes with one that doesn't look good its not all that bad. Tho I highly appreciate the manufactures that have wigs with a white net cap/straps instead of the black ones causing stains. Ive bought 2 expensive brand wigs that were close to $50 and they barely shed any hair. So I can see why they cost that much. Oh and um putting wigs in ponytails will only cause hair knots later on so a detangler brush is a must have.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Yeah i used etsy and amazon for a few synthetic id like to pick up a few human hair as well.

But im thinking im starting to have a wig collection problem lol, this is mine in just a week, at this rate ill have an entire rack full. :whistle:
They are a pain to get completely perfect being synthetic but they are made pretty good. Noticed i need to clean the mirror, yikes.
My favorite so far was the pigtail one and i like the far right with the long ponytail with curls, but i got to take it apart and re do it. Only downside it gets messy fast and its pretty heavy.

Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

INFORMATIONS