www.tayu-doll.com

Production time?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
kekles1001
Apprentice
Apprentice

Production time?

Post by kekles1001 »

How long does it take for tayu to make a doll? My robot doll says you will get the doll in 2 weeks but that cant be right

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Production time?

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Usually 60 days
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

Can confirm.

Alice (MRD Sales Rep) said 3 - 4 weeks on my customized Naimei head, w/ an additional 1 - 2 weeks on body.

Release pictures sent for your confirmation before shipping.

Shipping 1 - 2 weeks. (1 usually)

chindogu239
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chindogu239 »

I ordered a 158C+ on 7 January via MRD; received pre-shipment pics 25 January; doll delivered 10 Feb. 33.4 days order to fun time. Was quoted 60 days at time of order. YMMV

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Mine was definitely longer than others but (1) I ordered towards the end of a 10% off promotion so everyone else was ahead of me and (2) I got two heads, both with implanted hair, custom makeup and other bespoke options not on a typical order.

I'm not aware that they're running a promo now, so they should be getting on your order fairly soon.

And I will tell you that having a Tayu is fantastic. They are as amazing IRL as crazedcats photos. The hard heads are even more realistic in person. I couldn't be happier with Tayu

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

I'm also very curious about the average production time. Does it really take 60 days? I ordered my 158C+ on April 26th and was told it would take approximately 60 days. But looking around the forum, it seems the average is five to six weeks.
When did you order yours, kekles?

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scatterling »

pkfyresama wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:49 pmDoes it really take 60 days? I ordered my 158C+ on April 26th and was told it would take approximately 60 days. But looking around the forum, it seems the average is five to six weeks.
It makes sense for vendors to tell us timeframes that are on the long end of the curve. If they told us the median time, half of the orders would run late, leading to lots of customer inquiries or complaints. Better to "underpromise and overdeliver".

Which on the flipside means: Barring unusual delays (which can happen tho), it shouldn't take much longer than the stated 60 days, and potentially a fair bit shorter.

byekiku1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by byekiku1 »

Took me ~60 days after purchase. I thought it would arrive earlier, but there were unexpected delays

Rat Pack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rat Pack »

Bought a 148D on 4/16. Factory pictures on 5/16. Shipped 5/20. Currently in route.
-- Jolly as a bag of Rats.--

Oukia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Oukia »

For me it was about 30-35 days for the production.
I choose the standard delivery, MRD announced me 30-60 for shipping. I still have to wait about 30 days.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

and so based on everyone's responses, you're looking at 30-60 days, which probably brings you right back to where you started from :evilbat:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

P22 Canterbury Pro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by P22 Canterbury Pro »

Oukia wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:26 am For me it was about 30-35 days for the production.
I choose the standard delivery, MRD announced me 30-60 for shipping. I still have to wait about 30 days.
I think they primarily use UPS. Were you offered an option to upgrade to express / expedited shipping? Thinking I may inquire on this when mine is ready

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

Okay, I suppose the people who ordered the 148D are the ones with an average production time of 30 days, while the 158C+ has an average of 60 days. I'm guessing that's because the 158C+ body is in higher demand.

That makes sense. Thank you all. Thirty more days of waiting for me T_T .

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Production time is really down to whether she needs to be made or already finished and ready there and then. And surely it depends on what kind of Upgrades one wants the girl to have.

INFORMATIONS