www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by KarmaMusic »

this is Awesome, and Stormi is really happy they made it there safe and sound. T-bear and JR are happy too. :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

One thing is for sure, the new friends love cookies :haha4: Unlimited supply from DJC.

shyted
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shyted »

Awesome, glad to see BR and BBear made it safely! Nothing like hugs and yummy snacks to keep everyone happy. Looking forward to seeing more adventures.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! What a great photo novel! ✨🤩 It's fun to see BBear and BR again! :thumbs_up: ...they already seem to fit perfectly with you guys! 🥰

Well done and very entertaining, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Is Tiffany a new doll. I think you mentioned that you had, had her for a while?
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

SexyEmma wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:43 am Big cuddles from Tiffany would make anyone feel better. I bet Stormi was happy to get the phone call to say they arrived safely. What a welcome, carrots and cookies to welcome them to the UK. Hope you enjoy your stay boys, lots of love Emma xxxx.
Thanks very much for your support and lovely comments on our pictures. :thumbs_up:
Yes, Stormi was pleased to hear that BBear and BR arrived here safely. :D
MorganKam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:55 pm Cuddles, cookies and carrots... 8O
Looks like the start of one big happy family.. :D
I'm sure Big Ted, Little Ted, BBear and BR will soon be having their own adventures.. :wink:
Tiffany and Dani will certainly have their hands full will them four.. :whistle:
Love all the photos by the way of their trip over and welcoming home.. :thumbs_up:
:multi:
Thanks so much for your always kind comments on our pictures MorganKam. :thumbs_up:
You're right, Tiffany and Dani will have to keep a close watch on all the plushies, especially the Teds! :lol:
doll_master wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:52 pm Sweet story my friend. I'm glad the bears made it safe. I love seeing the girls in a normal setting. They are and can be so much more than just sexual. I love it - DM
Many thanks for your kind comments doll_master. :thumbs_up:
There are plenty of sexy pictures of dolls on TDF so we try to do something a bit different. :D
KarmaMusic wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:52 pm this is Awesome, and Stormi is really happy they made it there safe and sound. T-bear and JR are happy too. :-)
Thanks very much for your comments KarmaMusic. :thumbs_up:
Yes, the guys made the long trip safely. We're so glad that Stormi, TBear and JR are happy too. :D
KKFun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:20 pm One thing is for sure, the new friends love cookies :haha4: Unlimited supply from DJC.
Many thanks for your kind comments KKFun. :thumbs_up:
Looks like the plushies love choc chip cookies, I'll have to get some more supplies! :lol:
shyted wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:12 pm Awesome, glad to see BR and BBear made it safely! Nothing like hugs and yummy snacks to keep everyone happy. Looking forward to seeing more adventures.
Thanks very much for your kind comments shyted. :thumbs_up:
The guys got plenty of hugs from Tiffany and also Dani. Hopefully more adventures will follow. :D
gogodolls wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:56 am WOW! What a great photo novel! ✨🤩 It's fun to see BBear and BR again! :thumbs_up: ...they already seem to fit perfectly with you guys! 🥰

Well done and very entertaining, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Many thanks for your continued support and lovely comments on our pictures gogodolls. :thumbs_up:
BBear and BR have fit into Tiffany and Dani's plushie gang very easily. :D
raysmod wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:36 pm Is Tiffany a new doll. I think you mentioned that you had, had her for a while?
Thanks for stopping by and commenting raysmod. :thumbs_up:
No Tiffany is not a new doll. I got her way back in December 2017, so she's been with me for a few years and had lots of adventures in that time. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

What a lovely heartwarming story! It's so nice to see that SL's legacy continues through stories like this. He had a unique presence on the forum but it looks like you guys have picked up the baton to give us a much needed bit of SL joy to brighten our day! ☺️

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:47 am What a lovely heartwarming story! It's so nice to see that SL's legacy continues through stories like this. He had a unique presence on the forum but it looks like you guys have picked up the baton to give us a much needed bit of SL joy to brighten our day! ☺️
Thanks very much for your kind words Arthur1960, it's really appreciated. :thumbs_up:
Both KarmaMusic and myself wanted to try to keep a small part of SL's wonderful storytelling going with Stormi, TBear and JR.
We now have additional plushie characters BBear and BR over here in the UK to try and add some extra UK adventures with Tiffany, Dani and our plushie gang.

It would be an impossible task to fill SL's shoes, so we won't even try.
SL's stories are filled with love, kindness and humour. If we can capture a tiny amount of his magic then it will be well worth it. :thumbs_up:
:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

With all the excitement of BBear and BR arriving here from Canada we forgot to mention that Tiffany and Dani got another addition to our plushie family. :lol:
He's a plushie dragon so we called him "Flame".
Here he is helping to make some toast the quick way. 8O
I had to put a stop to that - NO fire or flames inside the house! 😂💯
Attachments
FlameA.jpg
FlameA.jpg (706.69 KiB) Viewed 802 times
FlameB.jpg
FlameB.jpg (736.53 KiB) Viewed 802 times

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

That's a pretty neat trick of Flame to impress the ladies.. 8O
Then again, even the two Teds look amazed.. :razz:
Flame will certainly help cut down on your energy bills.. :wink:
Or maybe Tiffany and Dani will just have to keep an eye on Flame's pyrotechnic activities.. :whistle:
:evidence: :drinking:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Great to see Flame making the toast. My Lolo does that as well if I let him but then Vickylover tells us off because he is afraid we will cause a fire. You have to be very careful that dragons don't catch a cold, one good sneeze can be devastating. Lolo says hi to Flame, lots of love Emma xxxx.
Attachments
DSC_2363 size.jpg
DSC_2363 size.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 704 times
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Haha Djcdoll looks like hot stuff happening in the UK, Hope the Girls play safe with Flame :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MorganKam wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:17 am That's a pretty neat trick of Flame to impress the ladies.. 8O
Then again, even the two Teds look amazed.. :razz:
Flame will certainly help cut down on your energy bills.. :wink:
Or maybe Tiffany and Dani will just have to keep an eye on Flame's pyrotechnic activities.. :whistle:
:evidence: :drinking:
Thanks very much for your kind comments MorganKam. :thumbs_up:
I think Tiffany and Dani are going to have to keep a close watch on Flame.
We don't want any pyrotechnic accidents inside the house! 8O :lol:
SexyEmma wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 pm Great to see Flame making the toast. My Lolo does that as well if I let him but then Vickylover tells us off because he is afraid we will cause a fire. You have to be very careful that dragons don't catch a cold, one good sneeze can be devastating. Lolo says hi to Flame, lots of love Emma xxxx.
Many thanks for your lovely kind comments SexyEmma. :thumbs_up:
Great to see your lovely dragon Lolo, he looks very similar to our dragon Flame.
Thanks for the tips regarding sneezing dragons, we'll watch out for that! 8O
Flame says that Lolo is welcome to fly over here for a barbeque anytime he likes. They can share the cooking! :lol:
KarmaMusic wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:54 am Haha Djcdoll looks like hot stuff happening in the UK, Hope the Girls play safe with Flame :-)
Thanks very much for your kind comments KarmaMusic. :thumbs_up:
The girls are having to keep a close watch on all the plushies, some more than others.
Flame has strict instruction not to produce any flames or fire indoors! :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Once again it's a dull, wet and rainy day. :(
Tiffany has gathered all her plushie friends for a group hug at the window.
All the plushies are jostling for position so they can get the best hugs.
Tiffany won't leave anyone out, they'll all their own get dedicated hugs. :lol:
Attachments
Tiff_Teds_A.jpg
Tiff_Teds_A.jpg (556.07 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Tiff_Teds_B.jpg
Tiff_Teds_B.jpg (613.38 KiB) Viewed 335 times

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi to you all, I've sneaked on the computer and used mummy's account to write to you all. Inside looking out the window is the best place to be when it's raining. I can understand why everyone is jostling for position, cuddles are always very special, I love cuddles with mummy. Flying to you for a barbeque sounds lovely, we will have to see when we get some better weather. Lots of love Lolo xx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

INFORMATIONS