zelex.com.cn

SLE oil leaks

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SLE oil leaks

Post by ondsdoll »

The question is if SLE leaks oil.

People guessing now.

As far as I can read online there is no leaking

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:19 am The question is if SLE leaks oil.

People guessing now.

SLE is just a silicone forrmulation. Not new to the world, just new to the doll world.
It uses silicone oil as an additive. It will leach out. No guesswork involved, it's called chemistry and experience.

But you are certainly welcome to insist on seeing it for yourself. When is your SLE doll being delivered?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sijobo »

There are lots of reviews of SLE dolls, but no one who has one is here to comment yet. Still, this material is only available in the US (and this raises questions like how much actually is saved—azbestos was perfect insulation material before people found out how toxic it was). I guess licensing is a mess
Qurated huge clothes selection for your doll: https://dolls-review.com/clothes/
Check out my site: https://dolls-review.com/

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Have you washed the doll since you got her? That alone will eliminate everything you listed. Dolls do have to be fully washed atleast once a month or 2 depending how often you use them.
Oil leaks is a norm if the doll is laying for long periods of time. Thats why we tend to see ppl use white blankets underneath them in photos.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by omgnome »

Pussy69 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:02 pm Oil leaks is a norm if the doll is laying for long periods of time
I think that’s not normal at all. Things that are intended for sexual usage with direct body contact shouldn’t leak anything or smell, especially unnatural. I don’t wanna kiss the mixture of talс and synthetic oil with impurities. Didn’t try sle or silicone, but my tpe doll feels like huge car tire with a shape of beautiful woman. It looks like there is a need to wait for a couple more years until the industry takes a step forward to new materials and luckily weight reduction. The problem is that I’m already used to being with a doll :) and wouldn’t want to give it up.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

RevJack wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:35 am
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:19 am The question is if SLE leaks oil.

People guessing now.

SLE is just a silicone forrmulation. Not new to the world, just new to the doll world.
It uses silicone oil as an additive. It will leach out. No guesswork involved, it's called chemistry and experience.

But you are certainly welcome to insist on seeing it for yourself. When is your SLE doll being delivered?

Reverend Jack
For sex I rather have TPE, less expensive and from what I read on this forum, TPE is (generally speaking) still the best feel for the penis with sex and far more stretchable.
I sometimes get the impression that silicone dolls give users more visual simulation than the actual penis feeling.

But I always could change my mind if I am convinced that silicone/SLE feels better for my penis, the development goes fast in this industry

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

95% of the sex dolls out there have bad LHP and yet we are spending over $2k for something intended for sex that’s not natural either, but here we are.

I hate to break it to ya but TPE leaking oil is very much a norm. It’s just annoying to us all to deal with when there is a huge stain on our bed sheet that isn’t white. As I said earlier only way to minimize the obvious oily issue is a full body wash then follow up with powder. The only dolls in my possession that oil leak are my 2 6ye dolls, but that’s just how some manufacturers make their skin soft. Silicone leaking oil outside of the box the doll arrived in is unheard of to me. Can the skin get sticky? yes if you ignore washing the body - powder alone is a temporary solution.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

As RevJack says, no issue with the SLE for transfer of odor etc.

For my TPE, I’ve not noticed anything on her clothes etc. Oil stains on bed sheets just was out. I can sometimes smell a retained odor on my hands but it’s not unpleasant. I use baby oil to keep her conditioned. I’ve not noticed anything on her wig or clothes.

In summary its not an issue at all for me.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

- Odor: hmmmmm... Everything has an odor, SLE has also its one. Not anything annoying for me, I even enjoy It, but It may be different for other people.

- Leaks: my Celtia stains her (very tight) sleeping clothes a little bit and just once stained our sheets. Not bad, she's spent almost three months in bed by now.

Can't compare, she's my first and only doll, but her 164 SLE body is AMAZING!
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

setevoltas wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:40 pm ... Being silicone based (as described in their promotional material) SLE should not "leak" oil...
i don't know why many people got the impression that silicone does not leak oil... i have a few silicone dolls (XYcolo, Sanhui, Zelex, Piper), and they all get sticky like TPE dolls while hanging in storage... the areas that get sticky are the ones that got the most contact during "playing": between the legs, butt, inner thighs, boobs (areas that are almost never sticky are below the knees and forearms)... so if that's not leaking oil, it's leaking something.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

dollfunn wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:47 pm
setevoltas wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:40 pm ... Being silicone based (as described in their promotional material) SLE should not "leak" oil...
i don't know why many people got the impression that silicone does not leak oil... i have a few silicone dolls (XYcolo, Sanhui, Zelex, Piper), and they all get sticky like TPE dolls while hanging in storage... the areas that get sticky are the ones that got the most contact during "playing": between the legs, butt, inner thighs, boobs (areas that are almost never sticky are below the knees and forearms)... so if that's not leaking oil, it's leaking something.
Yep, I stand corrected thanks to Rev. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

SeaMonkey555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SeaMonkey555 »

I've had the 164 SLE for about a month. The first thing I noticed when I got her was the color. She was noticeably purple in sunlight. Thankfully that has faded after a couple washings.

Coincidentally the first time I washed her I had just run out of shower gel and opened a new bottle, and it was a scent I was unfamiliar with. So, at first it was hard to tell how much I was smelling her material versus the gel. The faint smells I get from her now are the same smells as that shower gel, which is very pleasant, and does help increase the realism of a girl right out of the shower.

I store her in bed and I had another silicone brand doll prior, stored in the same location. That doll definitely stained the sheet, so I couldn't definitively tell you if the SLE added to it at all. The stain is subtle but also does not wash out at all. As mentioned earlier, she would need to lie on the sheet for an extended period of time for any noticeable transfer. The stain I see is specifically in the place where the dolls have been stored, and not every other place on the bed where they have been used. Also worth noting is that the stain is only on the bottom sheet, at the highest pressure points (upper back, butt, calves) and I haven't seen staining on the top sheet at all. So, if you are concerned, putting a blanket below her for storage should do the trick in protecting the bed sheets.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The only success I have had with silicone oil stains is to wash with Dr Bronners Peppermint Casteil soap.

Sorry for the bad spelling, I'm on my phone.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ZatmanBier

Post by ZatmanBier »

As others have pointed out, SLE is still sillicone and it will 100% "leak" oil. Mine did too in the beginning (badly!), not so much anymore.

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Received my SLE 166K Yesterday. This morning I lifted her from the bed and I saw my sheets are stained very badly. She leaked and she leaked a lot... She also has a faint smell but nothing compared to TPE. My IT168 also had a smell and my Zelex (Pre-Inspiration) also had a smell but they never leaked. Im attaching photos of the sheets.
20240412_082708.jpg
20240412_082708.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 124 times
20240412_082704.jpg
20240412_082704.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 124 times

INFORMATIONS