realsexdoll.com

Introduction by the latest new guy

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Satto
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Introduction by the latest new guy

Post by Satto »

Hello everyone!
I am Satto, I am new to the whole world of love dolls and looking to learn as well as to purchase my first doll in the not too distant future!

I wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone, I only stumbled across the forum while trying to do some research into brands and reputable sellers.

To tell you all a little about myself, I am a forty-year-old Male in Canada, I am disabled and have been for a rather long time. I deal with arthritis and depression as well as pretty strong anxiety, just writing this introduction is rather difficult, but I am trying to put myself out there more and meet/talk to new people.

I always have trouble trying to think of anything interesting to say in these kinds of situations, so if there is anything you would like to know, feel free to ask me, I am happy to chat and make new friends. I spend a fair amount of time playing video games and watching anime, while I am aware how that looks for an adult, it is just what I find enjoyable and am able to afford on my fixed income. Not only that, but I also enjoy audiobooks and have gotten into the Lit-RPG genre pretty heavily as of late, so if you share that interest, please do get in touch.

Currently, I am looking at siloconelovers.com and found this site while trying to verify their integrity, so if you have experience with them, please do let me know how it went for you and if you are happy with your purchase.
Since I am still a new member, I can't post pictures, but I can tell you the model I am interested in is the 160cm A -Lucy by Lush Doll, if you visit silicon lovers and view dolls by manufacturer she is in the A-cup range.
I have read through the information on anything considered underage and the rules regarding that. I don't think this doll falls into any kind of risk zone but if so, please do message me or reply to my post so I can look for another model I am interested in. I didn't see anything specifically listing an A-cup as disallowed so hopefully everything is fine and I will be able to chat with folks about my selection without having any negative labels attached to me.
This is incredibly difficult to write without coming across a creepy, I probably failed but I did my best all the same.

I think that is all for now, I hope I can fit in around here and that you all have a good morning, afternoon, evening or whenever you happen to be reading this.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introduction by the latest new guy

Post by gogodolls »

Satto wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 am
Welcome to TDF Satto! :multi: Very happy to have you with us now! :D

Another Canadian here! 🍁 There's no problem importing the WM160A, she's a beautiful lady! If the doll is over 140cm tall, it's o.k. even if she has small breasts ...but under 140cm, she must have big boobs! :mrgreen:

Have fun shopping! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, Satto! Just remember....no one here is weird, we're all just a little different. :D
Difference is not necessarily a bad thing.
Get to that magic 5 posts mark, so you have enjoying having full powers.
Good luck in your hunting for the perfect companion! Hopefully, we'll see more from you in the future.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Hi and welcome Satto. You've come to the right place to find out all there is to know about dolls. Remember that it's best to look at purchasing a doll through a TDF approved vendor.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Welcome to TDF Satto!!

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome, Satto!

What I find weird is that there are actually people who think having dolls is a bad thing.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Satto wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 am Hello everyone!
I am Satto, I am new to the whole world of love dolls and looking to learn as well as to purchase my first doll in the not too distant future!

I wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone, I only stumbled across the forum while trying to do some research into brands and reputable sellers.

To tell you all a little about myself, I am a forty-year-old Male in Canada, I am disabled and have been for a rather long time. I deal with arthritis and depression as well as pretty strong anxiety, just writing this introduction is rather difficult, but I am trying to put myself out there more and meet/talk to new people.

I always have trouble trying to think of anything interesting to say in these kinds of situations, so if there is anything you would like to know, feel free to ask me, I am happy to chat and make new friends. I spend a fair amount of time playing video games and watching anime, while I am aware how that looks for an adult, it is just what I find enjoyable and am able to afford on my fixed income. Not only that, but I also enjoy audiobooks and have gotten into the Lit-RPG genre pretty heavily as of late, so if you share that interest, please do get in touch.

Currently, I am looking at siloconelovers.com and found this site while trying to verify their integrity, so if you have experience with them, please do let me know how it went for you and if you are happy with your purchase.
Since I am still a new member, I can't post pictures, but I can tell you the model I am interested in is the 160cm A -Lucy by Lush Doll, if you visit silicon lovers and view dolls by manufacturer she is in the A-cup range.
I have read through the information on anything considered underage and the rules regarding that. I don't think this doll falls into any kind of risk zone but if so, please do message me or reply to my post so I can look for another model I am interested in. I didn't see anything specifically listing an A-cup as disallowed so hopefully everything is fine and I will be able to chat with folks about my selection without having any negative labels attached to me.
This is incredibly difficult to write without coming across a creepy, I probably failed but I did my best all the same.

I think that is all for now, I hope I can fit in around here and that you all have a good morning, afternoon, evening or whenever you happen to be reading this.
Dont ever feel weird or creepy for getting a certain doll you like, everyone likes certain things, buy something that you will enjoy and be happy with. But yes what some have said, try to buy a doll from an approved source, that way they are trustworthy, i have got a doll from a non approved for my first doll and it came damaged and didnt even last a month. If there is a certain brand you are looking at just post here, and many will give feedback on it. We got alot of members here that have bought SEdoll, Zelek, Starpery, WM, Irontech, Elsababe, and many more, that are all good brands to pick from.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Satto
Welcome to TDF. Hope you have lots of fum here. Just a little word of warning: If you suffer with arthritis watch the weight of your doll when you buy her, they can be heavy and difficult to move. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Satto
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Satto »

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I really appreciate it!

Are all the recommended manufacturer and retailers shown in the information section, or is there a full list somewhere on the forums that I can review? I have been slowly gathering a list of potential places to buy from but as a first time user/buyer I am trying to be extra careful.

That is a good point to keep in mind about the potential weight issue, thanks for the heads-up on that Vickylover. I will be sure to consider it before deciding on anything.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you order your doll from, Gogodolls? it would be good to hear from another Canadian so I know what to expect in terms of customs and potential issues that could come up.

I have been in contact with the folks at silicon lovers, they have a layway program that appeals to me since it can be rather hard to save up on a fixed income. They seem quite friendly and nice but I have noticed a few issues with their grammar and English spread across the site so I am a little hesitant to trust such a large ticket purchase to them. (I know its not large ticket by most people standards but it takes me a long time to save the roughly 2k I am expecting to spend)

I am on the computer quite a lot but I am also very easily distracted so if there is a delay in my responses or anything like that then I am probably either in bed or saw something shiny and will reply as soon as I remember to check the forums again. :whistle:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Satto wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 pm ...If you don't mind me asking, where did you order your doll from, Gogodolls? it would be good to hear from another Canadian so I know what to expect in terms of customs and potential issues that could come up.
I have lots of dolls... 18 in total! :whistle:

My first doll was bought on e-bay in 2016 ...probably a copy as the TPE is almost as hard as car tire rubber! :lol: 👎
My second doll at RLSD (USA)
3, 4 & 5 at SDC with Rick (https://sexdollcanada.com/) (Canada) 👍
6, 7, 8 & 9 at (wmdoll.ca) with Alain (Canada)
and my last 9 dolls at SDS with Marco (https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/) (Canada) 👍

SDC (https://sexdollcanada.com/) is a TDF-approved vendor viewforum.php?f=210
If you buy there, they'll take care of all the customs paperwork as they receive the doll at their Toronto warehouse where they'll inspect it and then ship it to you!
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Satto
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Satto »

Awesome, thank you very much, I will head over to SDC and see what they have available. I am already glad I found this forum before I committed to placing an order.

I checked out the list as well and I see Silicon lovers is one of the reputable sites which is really nice to see since they carry the Lush Doll line and from what I have seen, those ones tend to be a bit more affordable which makes them more beginner collector friendly IMO.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Satto, feel free to reach out if you ever need anything or have any questions 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS