www.wmdolls.com

LoveNestle Lightweight Silicone Torso - Like New

Active listings of items for sale that TDF members are offering to sell.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Forum rules
Items for SALE

As the name implies this section is for offering on-topic items for sale.

If you are interested in making a request use the WANTED section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

TDF is not an e-commerce platform and our market section is made available as a privilege for regular members only!
Newly registered members are not eligible to use the market.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Offering items for SALE & here: MUST READ : Replying to offers.

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
FalconElaris
Apprentice
Apprentice

LoveNestle Lightweight Silicone Torso - Like New

Post by FalconElaris »

Item for sale: LoveNestle - Jessica: 33.69LB Lightweight Silicone Sex Doll with Big Boobs and Butt
Material: Silicon
Options: Fair, Ultra-soft silicon, LoveBoob, LoveAss, Real Skin
Accessories: Microfiber blanket, Cloth bikini top, cloth bikini bottoms, LoveNestle brand literature and user guide, plastic bags for accessories
Asking price: $400, Free Shipping.
Preferred payment method: Paypal
Shipping limitations: US contiguous states only, no international shipping
General location: Pennsylvania
Age of item: Less than 2 months
Bought new or previously owned: Bought new
Damage to item: None
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Smoke free home

I heard good reviews about LoveNestle torsos so I tried the Jessica. The boobs and ass are wonderfully realistic and soft, but the shape and firmness of the torso are not for me. She's been treated well and been used EXACTLY once then cleaned up after. She's still like new except for the single use. She's still in her factory box and shipping materials. She is quite light compared to some other torsos. I would highly recommend her to anyone who likes the "college-age" muscle tone. Comes with bikini top and bottom and microfiber blanket plus literature from LoveNestle.

Thanks for looking.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (250.13 KiB) Viewed 346 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (274.08 KiB) Viewed 346 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (216.51 KiB) Viewed 346 times
D.jpg
D.jpg (193.2 KiB) Viewed 346 times
E.jpg
E.jpg (223.54 KiB) Viewed 346 times