New dolls in Zexydolls.com

Zexy Dolls, established in 2018, is a reputable and authorized distributor of many renowned brands, including WM, Angelkiss, 6YE, SY, JY, Qita, Dolls Castle, and more. Our commitment to authenticity is unwavering, and we maintain high standards for brand selection by personally inspecting production, quality control, and product quality at each factory. At Zexydolls, we firmly believe that uncompromising integrity and exceptional product quality are the keys to customer satisfaction. At Zexy Dolls, we adhere to a philosophy of sincerity and practicality, prioritizing the needs of our customers above all else. We strive to provide our customers with a diverse range of high-quality dolls and help them find their perfect match on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +1 (618) 762-4243 or support@zexydolls.com. Website: zexydolls.com
zexydollsusa
VENDOR
VENDOR

New dolls in Zexydolls.com

Post by zexydollsusa »

Recently we found many clients visit to our website and ask the same question: The doll looks so real, but we want to see the factory photos before we buy.

Yes we fully can understand their worry about the differences between our pics and actural doll.

All we want to do is provide with the best and real dolls for our clients and if you have more questions, pls feel free to contact with us: support@zexydolls.com.

All dolls questions are welcomed.

Lynn
sales manager
zexydolls.com

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Rosretty girls in Zexydolls.com

Post by koaplayer1998 »

This is a great example of why I had such an amazing experience with Zexydolls last year. Lynn goes the extra distance to make sure that your satisfaction is a key part of the process and transaction.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

....the body doesn't look anything like the AI images....

No one can defend this.

BottomsGalore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BottomsGalore »

Which head and body is this? I already can see considerable differences between the factory photos and the touched up AI photos.
My suggestion… immediately stop with the artificial intelligence assisted photos. It’s a false representation of your doll and the company is trying to trick people into buying one. AI photography of dolls, in my opinion, is grounds for being banned from this forum. Good luck trying to find someone who wants anything to do with a company that manipulates their photos with AI.
Factory pictures are a good start. Transparency is even better. Rosretty are SY dolls. Would you please clarify and clear this up what is going on with the manufacture? Rebranding, in my mind, is ok. Hiding and not being clear is not. Then you throw in the AI photography in the mix and this whole manufacturer is a no go.

Mech40K

Re: New dolls in Zexydolls.com

Post by Mech40K »

Blunt question here, and right to the point. No disrespect intended:
This doll, named/designated as
160cm (5ft3″) SY Big Breast Hybrid Sex Doll -Teun
https://zexydolls.com/product/160cm-5ft ... doll-teun/

A thorough look to its gallery photos, and I cannot believe that those are "doll factory photos"!!! Those are most probably AI enhanced photos.

Would you please care to comment?

stuart_sinor

Post by stuart_sinor »

hlo @zexydolls is this doll is male or female? https://zexydolls.com/product/152cm-4ft ... -daniella/
Can i gift this to my wife?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

stuart_sinor wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 am hlo @zexydolls is this doll is male or female? https://zexydolls.com/product/152cm-4ft ... -daniella/
Google the term futanari. It’s just a female doll with a penis insert.
The use of AI in promotion is not tolerated here especially in factory photos.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

zexydollsusa
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by zexydollsusa »

Thank you so much for your kindness and we will keep on doing well. :wink:
koaplayer1998 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:41 pm This is a great example of why I had such an amazing experience with Zexydolls last year. Lynn goes the extra distance to make sure that your satisfaction is a key part of the process and transaction.

zexydollsusa
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by zexydollsusa »

Hello stuart_sinor, this is shemale doll. Yes of course you can gift it to your wife. I think she will be happy. :wink:
stuart_sinor wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 am hlo @zexydolls is this doll is male or female? https://zexydolls.com/product/152cm-4ft ... -daniella/

zexydollsusa
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by zexydollsusa »

Hello Mech40K,
Thank you so much for your attention in our website and your below question.
We had delisted all the suspected AI photos from our website and please keep on following our website for more new dolls.

Lynn
sales manager

Mech40K wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:51 am Blunt question here, and right to the point. No disrespect intended:
This doll, named/designated as
160cm (5ft3″) SY Big Breast Hybrid Sex Doll -Teun
https://zexydolls.com/product/160cm-5ft ... doll-teun/

A thorough look to its gallery photos, and I cannot believe that those are "doll factory photos"!!! Those are most probably AI enhanced photos.

Would you please care to comment?

zexydollsusa
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by zexydollsusa »

Hello BottomsGalore,
Thank you for your attention in our website and below comments.
We had delisted all the suspected AI photos from our website and please keep on following our website for more new dolls.Thanks.

Lynn
sales mananger
zexydolls.com
BottomsGalore wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:25 pm Which head and body is this? I already can see considerable differences between the factory photos and the touched up AI photos.
My suggestion… immediately stop with the artificial intelligence assisted photos. It’s a false representation of your doll and the company is trying to trick people into buying one. AI photography of dolls, in my opinion, is grounds for being banned from this forum. Good luck trying to find someone who wants anything to do with a company that manipulates their photos with AI.
Factory pictures are a good start. Transparency is even better. Rosretty are SY dolls. Would you please clarify and clear this up what is going on with the manufacture? Rebranding, in my mind, is ok. Hiding and not being clear is not. Then you throw in the AI photography in the mix and this whole manufacturer is a no go.

zexydollsusa
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by zexydollsusa »

Hello Phossil,
Thank you so much for your attention in our website and your below comments.
We had delisted all the suspected AI photos from our website and please keep on following our website for more new dolls.

Lynn
sales manager
zexydolls.com
Phossil wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:58 pm ....the body doesn't look anything like the AI images....

No one can defend this.

INFORMATIONS