betterlovedoll.com

My Lovely Girls - Lorane, Sarah and Krystel

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Lovely Girls - Lorane, Sarah and Krystel

Post by Flight of Fancy »

These are very intimate photos. I felt that, perhaps, I shouldn't be seeing them. 8O Of course, that feeling didn't last long. :wink:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

'Young Lady with a pearl!'

Admiring this portrait, we understand why pearls are symbolically associated with Venus.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! I'm really impressed by the beauty of your Lorane and the quality of the portraits you take of her! 😍 Everything is so perfect! ✨🤩

I love your art PhilKer, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Well wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:05 am Very sexy! She has a great choice of wardrobe in these shots :) :thumbs_up:

-Well
Thank you very much Well for your comment 🤘😎🤘

Lorane has more clothes than me and she still complains about not having enough of them !!!
A true Lady 🤣
:glou:
“The photo that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.” - Scott Lorenzo

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” - Imogen Cunningham

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Treepusher wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:26 am
PhilKer wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:20 am
🧡 GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT PHOTO SHOOT 🧡

Lorane0481.jpg

Lorane0482.jpg

Lorane0483.jpg
Gorgeous portraits!!! The lighting is perfect, the soft blurred green background adds a touch of contrasting color, and Loraine is—as usual—breathtaking. Well done!!!
Thanks a lot Treepusher for your compliments 👍👍👍👍

Some people say that the 3 key ingredients in French cooking are Butter, Butter .. and Butter !
I would say personally that in photography the 3 key ingredients are Light, Light and Light !!!!!

I love to play with it, to control it and to sculpt with it :) Light is everything !

“The photo that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.” - Scott Lorenzo

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” - Imogen Cunningham

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:50 pm These are very intimate photos. I felt that, perhaps, I shouldn't be seeing them. 8O Of course, that feeling didn't last long. :wink:
Thanks Flight of Fancy :)

You are absolutely right and I have the same feeling about those pictures to the point I was hesitating to publish them :D
But it shows how realistic Lorane is 🧡

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

4891d wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am
'Young Lady with a pearl!'

Admiring this portrait, we understand why pearls are symbolically associated with Venus.

Thank you so much for your comment 🔆😎🔆

Each of my girls got a nice necklace when they arrived. And rings also ... And bracelets 😂
It helps them to express their true femininity :)

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

gogodolls wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am Oh dear! I'm really impressed by the beauty of your Lorane and the quality of the portraits you take of her! 😍 Everything is so perfect! ✨🤩

I love your art PhilKer, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
WOW So many compliments !!!!!! Thank you very much !

I am glad you like Lorane's pictures 🌺🌺🌺
She is the perfect model and photographing her is always an amazing moment even if it requires a lot of logistic !

I will continue to publish some of them regularly :)

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

🧡 ANOTHER PORTRAIT OF LORANE 🧡

Lorane0484.jpg
Lorane0484.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 244 times

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

I'm getting Irish vibes from this image. :haha2: But perhaps it's just the colour. :noel2:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Amabara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amabara »

Hello Philippe, :-D

I've just joined TDF.
I'm delighted to see your beautiful ladies looking so radiant again! Your talent as a photographer is a credit to them. And Lorane is a real ray of sunshine ! :)
Congratulations again :thumbs_up:

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:35 am I'm getting Irish vibes from this image. :haha2: But perhaps it's just the colour. :noel2:
Thanks a lot Flight of Fancy for your comment !!!!!! I really appreciate it and Lorane too 🔆
A 🧡 from her to you :)

Actually, Lorane is a true European citizen :D
She can be French, Irish, British, German ...
Next session, she will travel to USA (and a bit of Canada). I hope to do the session early May

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Amabara wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:13 am Hello Philippe, :-D

I've just joined TDF.
I'm delighted to see your beautiful ladies looking so radiant again! Your talent as a photographer is a credit to them. And Lorane is a real ray of sunshine ! :)
Congratulations again :thumbs_up:

🎈✨🎈🎇 WELCOME TO TDF AMABARA 🎈✨🎈🎇

Nice to see you here :)
There are amazing photographers on this forum publishing outstanding pictures of their girls. They are a great source of inspiration !

I am now longing to see your pictures of Li Hui published 🤘😎🤘 Sure people will love them.

And Thanks for the compliments !!! Always appreciated 👍
Take care

Amabara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amabara »

Thanks Philippe :D
I completely agree, there really are some excellent and very talented photographers out there. It pushes us to want to surpass ourselves. As far as possible, of course. Some stagings are quite sporty to achieve.

I've already posted a presentation topic on the Gynoïd link. I wasn't sure where to put it. I'm waiting for five messages and Miss Li Hui will be able to put her two cents in.
And of course I hope my photos are appreciated - it's always nice to get positive feedback. :)

Come on, it's coming soon! 8)

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Breathtakingly beautiful shots :B-fly: :lilangel: :B-fly:

Great job :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS