www.rosemarydoll.com

Gynoid Model 20R with Mona head ordered from RosemaryDoll

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Andromeda

Gynoid Model 20R with Mona head ordered from RosemaryDoll

Post by Andromeda »

Hi folks. I ordered a Gynoid Model 20R with Mona head from RosemaryDoll a few weeks ago.

When I saw the doll for the first time, I was immediately impressed by the Mona head and the body sculpture of model 20.

About a year ago I bought a doll from RosemaryDoll and was very happy with their service.

So I contacted RosemaryDoll again because I had a few questions regarding model 20. I got an immediate answer and was told, that the Gynoid model 20R they are offering is the deluxe version.

Last but not least, RosemaryDoll's price for the deluxe version is very reasonable, so I couldn't resist and placed my order about 5 weeks ago.

Today I was informed by RosemaryDoll that the doll will be completed in about 2-4 weeks.

I will keep you updated. :D
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired