www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng 148B TPE - Review and conclusion after one year

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Andromeda

Jiusheng 148B TPE - Review and conclusion after one year

Post by Andromeda »

I'd like to share my experience with a Jiusheng 148B TPE after one year of ownership.

The Weight
I'm starting with this point because I always look at the weight first when I'm interested in a doll.

The Jiusheng 148B TPE is listed with 27kg (without head) and the body has pretty much exactly this weight. This is very positive, as many people have found that their doll is much heavier than the manufacturer claims.

The Head
I have the Shino head in soft silicone. The makeup is done pretty good and durable. I am very pleased with it. The head was ordered with oral function, but it is unusable for this. The silicone is too hard and the oral canal is far too narrow and not stretchy enough.

But I have a TPE head from Jiusheng with same functionality. Although the head doesn't have a movable jaw, it is great for doing the job. The best oral head I've had so far, even better than the head with ROS functionality from another brand.

The Body
The TPE is of very good quality and at the same level and softness as the TPE of my other TPE dolls, very robust and durable, no issues with tearing, dents or smell. I won't say it's super soft but soft enough and ok to me. The TPE isn't hardly losing any oil. It's pretty easy to maintain. Some powder once in a while, that's it.

I expected the breasts to be softer. I was a bit disappointed when I touched them the first time. They are pretty firm and do not jiggle. I think they are of solid TPE and do not have gel inside, although I ordered them with gel. Well, think of a 18 year old girl with firm B-Cups. These breasts do not jiggle either, but those of the 148's do not let me think of real ones.

The body makeup is holding up pretty well.

The Skeleton
I yet haven't heard from a doll whose joints won't get loose by time. It's the same with my Jiusheng.

Most of the joints are still pretty good, but one hip joint has loosened, while the knee joint of the same leg is still perfect. On the other leg it is the other way round: the hip joint is still perfect, the knee joint is loose. The latter makes it more and more difficult to get her to stand. Fortunately I ordered her with a back hole where you can screw in a M8 bolt (back hook). So you can easy fix the doll e.g. with a doll stand. I do it with a rope fixed at the ceiling. I regret that I didn't order my older dolls with this function.

Private parts
In my opinion, the LHP is quite natural

I ordered the doll with removable vagina. The insert is very easy to install and uninstall (if you have some experience with it and know how to do it). The insert is soft, durable and I am very happy with it. For cleaning you can turn the insert inside out, take some soap, wash it, dry it with a towel and turn it back, That's it, done in a minute and so easy.

Although I have installed and uninstalled the insert dozens of times, there is no damage to the entrance or labia. In addition, the make-up in this area is still good, maybe a little paler with time. I'd say all in all extraordinary good for TPE.

The anal canal is fix. Unfortunately, there is a hole somewhere towards the vaginal cavity. Not good. It's a factory mistake. I noticed it when I cleaned the doll after arrival.

I'd say, she's not usable for anal because cleaning afterwards is far too time-consuming. Furthermore, the doll has the famous TPE hole towards the skeleton at the end of the vaginal cavity which is NOT sealed. With a removable vagina, this is not a problem at first, but if water from the anal area can flow into it, it becomes a problem.

Conclusion
All in all I am pleased with the doll and do not regret the purchase. I love the sculpt and the Shino head.
But there are some ups and downs (as with other dolls either). If you like the sculpt and want a good doll at a very competitive price, go for the Jiusheng 148B TPE.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Jiusheng 148B TPE - Review and conclusion after one year

Post by Scatterling »

Great, informative write-up, thank you very much! :D
Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:17 amThe Jiusheng 148B TPE is listed with 27kg (without head) and the body has pretty much exactly this weight.
I wasn't aware that the listed weight is without the head, but it's good to hear that it's accurate.
I have the Shino head in soft silicone.
Have you noticed any material degradation from the contact with the TPE so far, like the silicone becoming soft and loose as people have described in other hybrid dolls here?
Fortunately I ordered her with a back hole where you can screw in a M8 bolt (back hook). So you can easy fix the doll e.g. with a doll stand. I do it with a rope fixed at the ceiling.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. :lol: Could you elaborate a bit on this, or provide a link to this topic?
I have looked a lot at photos of this model :lol: and judging from those, I find the LHP is alright, but not perfect:
Overall, this 148 B is still on top of my personal list; pleased to hear, that you have no complaints about the LHP. :)

Also, all the minor downsides you described, while good to be aware of, wouldn't be deal breakers for me, so thanks again for your review! :thumbs_up:

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

With a back hook you can support the doll and prevent her from falling over while standing.
Attachments
Back details.jpeg
Back details.jpeg (436.97 KiB) Viewed 637 times
back hook.jpeg
back hook.jpeg (527.98 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Back Hook 2.jpg
Back Hook 2.jpg (724.74 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 am With a back hook you can support the doll and prevent her from falling over in a standing position.
Nice review I have the 168 version and love her too.
Attachments
IMG_3079.jpeg
IMG_3079.jpeg (117.01 KiB) Viewed 624 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 am
Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 am With a back hook you can support the doll and prevent her from falling over in a standing position.
Nice :lol: Did your girls just have a strip poker party? :grab: :haha4:
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scatterling »

With a back hook you can support the doll and prevent her from falling over while standing.
That makes sense, interesting safety mechanism for standing!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 am
Hot doll reviews wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 am
Nice :lol: Did your girls just have a strip poker party? :grab: :haha4:
Yeah and they traded heads go figure so this is that 168 with a Gynoid head now! :glou:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 550 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scatterling »

Hi @Andromeda, I wanna double-check about this question on silicon head / TPE body interaction:
Scatterling wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am
Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:17 amI have the Shino head in soft silicone.
Have you noticed any material degradation from the contact with the TPE so far, like the silicone becoming soft and loose as people have described in other hybrid dolls here?

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Scatterling wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:11 pm Hi @Andromeda, I wanna double-check about this question on silicon head / TPE body interaction:
Scatterling wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am
Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:17 amI have the Shino head in soft silicone.
No. No material degradation on the Jiusheng hybrid doll so far. Furthermore, my Jiusheng TPE head is on the body of my DS/Exdoll silicone body most if the time and there is no degradation either.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:17 am I'd like to share my experience with a Jiusheng 148B TPE after one year of ownership.

The Weight
I'm starting with this point because I always look at the weight first when I'm interested in a doll.

The Jiusheng 148B TPE is listed with 27kg (without head) and the body has pretty much exactly this weight. This is very positive, as many people have found that their doll is much heavier than the manufacturer claims.

The Head
I have the Shino head in soft silicone. The makeup is done pretty good and durable. I am very pleased with it. The head was ordered with oral function, but it is unusable for this. The silicone is too hard and the oral canal is far too narrow and not stretchy enough.

But I have a TPE head from Jiusheng with same functionality. Although the head doesn't have a movable jaw, it is great for doing the job. The best oral head I've had so far, even better than the head with ROS functionality from another brand.

The Body
The TPE is of very good quality and at the same level and softness as the TPE of my other TPE dolls, very robust and durable, no issues with tearing, dents or smell. I won't say it's super soft but soft enough and ok to me. The TPE isn't hardly losing any oil. It's pretty easy to maintain. Some powder once in a while, that's it.

I expected the breasts to be softer. I was a bit disappointed when I touched them the first time. They are pretty firm and do not jiggle. I think they are of solid TPE and do not have gel inside, although I ordered them with gel. Well, think of a 18 year old girl with firm B-Cups. These breasts do not jiggle either, but those of the 148's do not let me think of real ones.

The body makeup is holding up pretty well.

The Skeleton
I yet haven't heard from a doll whose joints won't get loose by time. It's the same with my Jiusheng.

Most of the joints are still pretty good, but one hip joint has loosened, while the knee joint of the same leg is still perfect. On the other leg it is the other way round: the hip joint is still perfect, the knee joint is loose. The latter makes it more and more difficult to get her to stand. Fortunately I ordered her with a back hole where you can screw in a M8 bolt (back hook). So you can easy fix the doll e.g. with a doll stand. I do it with a rope fixed at the ceiling. I regret that I didn't order my older dolls with this function.

Private parts

I ordered the doll with removable vagina. The insert is very easy to install and uninstall (if you have some experience with it and know how to do it). The insert is soft, durable and I am very happy with it. For cleaning you can turn the insert inside out, take some soap, wash it, dry it with a towel and turn it back, That's it, done in a minute and so easy.

Although I have installed and uninstalled the insert dozens of times, there is no damage to the entrance or labia. In addition, the make-up in this area is still good, maybe a little paler with time. I'd say all in all extraordinary good for TPE.

The anal canal is fix. Unfortunately, there is a hole somewhere towards the vaginal cavity. Not good. It's a factory mistake. I noticed it when I cleaned the doll after arrival.

I'd say, she's not usable for anal because cleaning afterwards is far too time-consuming. Furthermore, the doll has the famous TPE hole towards the skeleton at the end of the vaginal cavity which is NOT sealed. With a removable vagina, this is not a problem at first, but if water from the anal area can flow into it, it becomes a problem.

Conclusion
All in all I am pleased with the doll and do not regret the purchase. I love the sculpt and the Shino head.
But there are some ups and downs (as with other dolls either). If you like the sculpt and want a good doll at a very competitive price, go for the Jiusheng 148B TPE.
Thanks for the 1 year review, super helpful.

Sorry to hear that your doll has the TPE hole issue! My Jiusheng does not, but this makes me feel a bit nervous, so I will check it again.

INFORMATIONS