Starpery.com

Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Post by ottar »

I'm waiting on my Rosemary doll cleaning tool to arrive but I'm curious if the drying part of the tool is too wide for silicone dolls. Anyone here have experience using this tool on silicone holes?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

ottar wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:58 pm I'm waiting on my Rosemary doll cleaning tool to arrive but I'm curious if the drying part of the tool is too wide for silicone dolls. Anyone here have experience using this tool on silicone holes?
I do. On an XTdoll 163F body. It doesn’t have to completely fit inside. I open as much as I can, but frankly, as long as the LH is open, the air will dry her up. To be on the safe side, I put a finger inside to make sure it’s dry. The problem is that when I do that, she arches her back, pulls my finger deeper inside, grabs my other hand and bring it to her breast, and insists on having sex again…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

TexDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TexDoll »

I also have one. The drying part fits fine in my Starpery Rong vagina but not the anus.
It is quite large in diameter. Per instructions you are supposed to hold it the whole time anyways, so in theory you can press from the outside. On the fan unit the center blows in and the outer ring lets air out, so even if you cover half the circle air would still flow. Hope that makes sense.
Maybe I'm the exception but my fan stopped working after only 4 or 5 uses. I don't really miss it though.

joey_sn

Post by joey_sn »

TexDoll wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:25 pm I also have one. The drying part fits fine in my Starpery Rong vagina but not the anus.
It is quite large in diameter. Per instructions you are supposed to hold it the whole time anyways, so in theory you can press from the outside. On the fan unit the center blows in and the outer ring lets air out, so even if you cover half the circle air would still flow. Hope that makes sense.
Maybe I'm the exception but my fan stopped working after only 4 or 5 uses. I don't really miss it though.
No you're not, my fan quit the first time I used it, got so hot it melted the solder on the wires. Contacted Rosemary Doll and they promptly shipped a replacement unit which is still working great.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

joey_sn wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:32 pm
TexDoll wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:25 pm I also have one. The drying part fits fine in my Starpery Rong vagina but not the anus.
No you're not, my fan quit the first time I used it, got so hot it melted the solder on the wires. Contacted Rosemary Doll and they promptly shipped a replacement unit which is still working great.
Mine just fried today I literally saw the steam come out of it. So with that being said we cannot use the blower longer than 1min to be safe. I'm asking for a replacement as well, thankfully mine was free with my doll. I'd be super upset if I paid in full for a wire to blow out like that. Its loud, but at least I don't have to keep getting the dry stick out.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I’m starting to think about using my airbrush compressor for that, when my fan stops working. I take my doll to the bath, have her sit on the edge, lean on the wall, so I can clean her up with more “standard” tools.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:32 am I’m starting to think about using my airbrush compressor for that, when my fan stops working. I take my doll to the bath, have her sit on the edge, lean on the wall, so I can clean her up with more “standard” tools.
Funny, I used to build aircraft models and know I have my old compressor down there somewhere. I'm also thinking about using a hair dryer with a shop vac reducer attached to better direct the warm air. I've had two of these RD cleaner/dryers fail, one on delivery. I actually got a third one that finally worked, but I gave it away...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:32 am I’m starting to think about using my airbrush compressor for that, when my fan stops working. I take my doll to the bath, have her sit on the edge, lean on the wall, so I can clean her up with more “standard” tools.
This. I can't believe I didn't think about using my hair dryer that supports blowing cold air. Having a portable blower that can also dry off the doll body is super convenient. Thats why the auto cleaner blew out b/c I was drying all of the lower body after hand washing the butt cheeks. But it short circuit when it got hot.
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Pussy69 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 am
This. I can't believe I didn't think about using my hair dryer that supports blowing cold air. Having a portable blower that can also dry off the doll body is super convenient. Thats why the auto cleaner blew out b/c I was drying all of the lower body after hand washing the butt cheeks. But it short circuit when it got hot.
Wow, using it to dry the entire body quickly is a great idea! I almost wonder if it would warm up the skin quickly on the lower heat setting (silicone doll).
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

PartThree wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:47 am
Funny, I used to build aircraft models and know I have my old compressor down there somewhere. I'm also thinking about using a hair dryer with a shop vac reducer attached to better direct the warm air. I've had two of these RD cleaner/dryers fail, one on delivery. I actually got a third one that finally worked, but I gave it away...
Haha! That’s what I was using the airbrush for too! Model planes!…

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

PartThree wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:11 am
Pussy69 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 am
Wow, using it to dry the entire body quickly is a great idea! I almost wonder if it would warm up the skin quickly on the lower heat setting (silicone doll).
Oh yeah you should be fine silicone is more heat resistant than tpe. TPE owners would certainly need a cool air blower for sure. Man I really feel silly not knowing I had a hair dryer to use. Welp we make mistakes to learn from them I suppose. :idea:

Update
: So later today Rosemary responded with a tracking of the replacement auto cleaner. This time I'm only using that blower within 20sec for the orifices. If I ever use both orifices during the same sex session then I'll use my hair dryer for everything lol. We cannot let this thing heat up that's just the bottom line of this product.

INFORMATIONS