www.wmdolls.com

S-TPE stains very easily...apparently

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

S-TPE stains very easily...apparently

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

I've put a black thong on my WM#20 "Bimbo", she had it on for a few minutes . I didn't notice it quickly enough... Now she has an ugly stain on her belly, her buttcrack and her thighs.

How do I remove the stains? I've tried a soap water spray bottle, paper towels, a melamine sponge, and baby oil.
No avail... what's "TPE stain remover?" I know that "TPE glue" is a scam where merchants sell you some Xylene or any mix of solvents.
So what is it, how does one I apply it? If it's just some sort bleaching agent I'd rather know.

Any particular treatment of S-TPE? I know it doesn't need oil but can I still use it?
Can I resort to isopropyl alcohol, possible diluted?

chris0113

Re: S-TPE stains very easily...apparently

Post by chris0113 »

Yes, tpe stains easily. It will fade eventually. No need to clean it, your doll isn't ruined. Any stainbI have gotten on my tpe doll has faded in time. For the future, wash all doll clothes in Synthrapol. It will make the clothes so they won't stain her. I was all my doll clothes in it, and haven't had anything stain since.

JRG

Post by JRG »

With regular TPE there is an acne cream that seems to do a pretty good job, and baby oil can help soften some stains as well. Do a search on TPE stain removal and it should pop something up about the acne cream.

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thanks for the quick responses. I have none of those things at home but I'll try that. From what I've seen stains from clothing like that take some time to get out.
I never had that with my "bought them before I knew about dollforum from that one Chinese site" dolls, made of regular or well unknown quality TPE.

Oh well, perhaps I'll think of her been to the machine shop until I get her cleaned up. It turns out she works an unusual job for how she looks. :whistle:

PS: Still curious on the idiosyncrasies of S-TPE vs regular TPE in case anyone knows...

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Tpe does stain easily but the quality of the clothing is a huge factor also. Cheap clothes, cheap everything. It's usually the quality of the dye.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Use acne cream. Oxy gets even the worst stains out of TPE in a few days. It should be in ALL manuals!
MIRACLE product!

You're welcome.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:25 am Use acne cream. Oxy gets even the worst stains out of TPE in a few days. It should be in ALL manuals!
MIRACLE product!

You're welcome.
Anything with 10% benzoil peroxide. Apply it, let it sit overnight, wash it off, repeat.
There is tons of research on this on the site.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

100% what RevJack said!!!

10% benzoyl peroxide works miracles on TPE and will not damage it. You can apply it pretty liberally all over the stains and let it sit over night. Wash it off with soap and water, you MIGHT have to repeat those steps but generally one application will work.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Hmmm! I've worked in machine shops, not even the apprentices got marks on their belly's, butt cracks or thighs.
What sort of tasks is she doing? On second thoughts I'm not sure I wanna know :haha4:

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Yup doesn't matter if its S-TPE, Regular TPE, or Soft Silicone. All 3 can stain from dark color clothing dyes unless they are thoroughly washed.
Only have your doll wear dark colors during a photo shoot if you must see her in them. Oil is only needed "IF" she has dirt trapped on her skin.
It does not get rid of dye stain also be careful using oil b/c it can remove body makeup.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

seagull wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 6:14 pm Hmmm! I've worked in machine shops, not even the apprentices got marks on their belly's, butt cracks or thighs.
What sort of tasks is she doing? On second thoughts I'm not sure I wanna know :haha4:
Did any of them have unsupervised access at any point? So my current theory is based on the fact that the first thing I made with TPU filament with my own 3D printer was a custom fit cockring.
And that if you gave me free unsupervised access to a CNC production center for an hour I'll come up with something. :twisted:

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

RevJack wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:14 am Anything with 10% benzoil peroxide.
That's exactly what I was looking for with my OP.
Thanks.

INFORMATIONS