www.wmdolls.com

This time WM dolls is playing big...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: This time WM dolls is playing big...

Post by ondsdoll »

mebaru wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:39 pm
4891d wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:25 pm The logo is AngelKiss, so I think the body is silicone.
I feel like her stomach is quite round, so it might be a chubby girl.

I guess the world is not so easy after all...
Her silhouette is very realistically proportioned, with phenomenal detail, and I think she looks like a silicone doll... :P
Did you ever got your eye on TPE torsos.
Most of those have more detail than silicone dolls.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:49 pm Did you ever got your eye on TPE torsos.
Most of those have more detail than silicone dolls.
My current Irontech dolls are TPE dolls, which unfortunately do not allow for detailed texture expression.
But the hands and feet of the WM dolls I gave away a few years ago could have been lifecasts ...
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

Is what going to be my next,,, those pictures dont really tell me a whole lot...

RuffledTauros
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RuffledTauros »

WM dolls wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:31 am Is she gonna be your next?

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
The photos say angelkiss, is this TPE or silicone?
Dutchdoll 167cm TPE
Starpery 151cm TPE

brokko17

Post by brokko17 »

The details are very good. compliments !!
Good to read WM is investing in BIG
I hope big is also tall.
And big is also big thighs and big breasts and a waist in good proportion.

JRG

Post by JRG »

anatoly wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:34 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 pm Also hope that the loveholes are sealed and not leading to the skeleton.
You can do it WM Dolls.
Gee thanks, you just opened a new question for me. I'm afraid to ask -- what is this about love holes not being sealed?
WM has an ongoing issue of not sealing the back of the love holes, so fluids and whatever else can get to the main torso and create havoc. It seems to be hit and miss, wm knows about this, but it seems to be a design flaw in the manufacturing process, positioning the skeleton.

I bought a beautiful 159c last year, and after buying an endoscope to check everything out she has the dreaded holes in her vag, but the anus is sealed. (An endoscope is a must have tool to have with doll ownership). After I found this, she has been only for art and research. (I did a breast enlargement using sunburn gel, which worked great)

She is a beautiful doll, and I truly love WM sculpts, but I just can’t buy another until they decide to fix this fatal flaw. I will post pictures of the design flaw.
Attachments
Wm vag holes 01
Wm vag holes 01
IMG_7137.jpeg (36.27 KiB) Viewed 634 times
Wm vag holes
Wm vag holes
IMG_7136.jpeg (32.71 KiB) Viewed 634 times

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

JRG wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am
ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 pm Also hope that the loveholes are sealed and not leading to the skeleton.
You can do it WM Dolls.
Gee thanks, you just opened a new question for me. I'm afraid to ask -- what is this about love holes not being sealed?
WM has an ongoing issue of not sealing the back of the love holes, so fluids and whatever else can get to the main torso and create havoc. It seems to be hit and miss, wm knows about this, but it seems to be a design flaw in the manufacturing process, positioning the skeleton.

I bought a beautiful 159c last year, and after buying an endoscope to check everything out she has the dreaded holes in her vag, but the anus is sealed. (An endoscope is a must have tool to have with doll ownership). After I found this, she has been only for art and research. (I did a breast enlargement using sunburn gel, which worked great)

She is a beautiful doll, and I truly love WM sculpts, but I just can’t buy another until they decide to fix this fatal flaw. I will post pictures of the design flaw.
You did a breat enlargement using sunburn gel!!??? Please tell me more about this!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

JRG wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am WM has an ongoing issue of not sealing the back of the love holes, so fluids and whatever else can get to the main torso and create havoc. It seems to be hit and miss, wm knows about this, but it seems to be a design flaw in the manufacturing process, positioning the skeleton.

Thanks for the photos and the explanation. I don't plan to use my doll for penetration, so this might be a moot point to me. But then again, I don't know for sure how I'll end up feeling once I have a doll, so this is important to know.

WM / JK / Fanwest are the 3 TPE brands that have my favorite body types, so this discussion is very helpful.

JRG

Post by JRG »

[/quote]

You did a breat enlargement using sunburn gel!!??? Please tell me more about this!
[/quote]

Yes, I bumped her up about two cup sizes. Nothing too crazy, but they feel very much like gel breasts coming from the factory. I’m guessing I did it about a year ago, there hasn’t been any leakage, shrinkage, or other issues. They still are the same. In fact I did it to my SE 161 as well, with the same results. I’ll find the post if you are interested. I added picture of the sunburn gel and meat marinade injector I used. Both found on Amazon. I pulled the gel into a 300ml syringe to measure it, then injected into the meat marinade syringe. The trick is to get as much air out of the gel as possible. Less air in the gel=less air in the boob. Go through the nipple and slowly inject the gel. It might not be the exact amount for both boobs, but reasonably close.

If you do get air in the boob, stand her upright for a few days to separate the air from the gel, and extract the air with a very small gauge needle and a 10ml syringe. The TPE is self sealing, so you can go through anywhere on the boob to remove the air. Because of the size of the meat marinade needle, I’d recommend going through the nipple. If it doesn’t inject easy, move the needle around a little until it gets easier. I always think of how the dentist injects novacaine in your gums.

I found a link to one of them. I put out a few, but this will get you in the ballpark.

viewtopic.php?t=162642
Attachments
IMG_0249.jpeg
IMG_0249.jpeg (377.8 KiB) Viewed 492 times
IMG_0248.jpeg
IMG_0248.jpeg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 492 times
IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0277.jpeg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 503 times
IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg (4.3 MiB) Viewed 503 times
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg (6.24 MiB) Viewed 503 times
IMG_7618.jpeg
IMG_7618.jpeg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 503 times
IMG_8075.jpeg
IMG_8075.jpeg (894.22 KiB) Viewed 503 times

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

You can do it WM Dolls.

Detailed photos.
This flaw is with most TPE dolls it seems.

RuffledTauros
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RuffledTauros »

You can do it WM Dolls.

Wow, this is unacceptable. I hope the issue is being fixed
Dutchdoll 167cm TPE
Starpery 151cm TPE

Newguy47

Post by Newguy47 »

Would the gel trick work in her rear? Genevieve has almost perfect breasts but she def needs a softer bigger rear. The product photos showed off more curves than she has.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Newguy47 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:14 pm Would the gel trick work in her rear? Genevieve has almost perfect breasts but she def needs a softer bigger rear. The product photos showed off more curves than she has.
The gel in the boobs works because there is already a hollow area, which has (in my case) factory gel already. Because of the design, air or additional gel works because of the design. For a rear, thigh, stomach, or wherever, there would have to be a pocket already to inject the gel into. Of course I’m sure you could separate the TPE with enough force, but without a controlled area for it to go, chaos could ensue. I’m sure someone has tried it and it’s worked, but I sure wouldn’t risk it. Adding gel to a gel rear would work the same as the boobs I’m guessing. I’d sure do an extensive search before I tried it though.

JRG

Post by JRG »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:42 pm
You can do it WM Dolls.

Detailed photos.
I’ve been lucky, both my SE and Lushdoll had closed orifaces. Only my WM had the issue. I can only comment on my own experiences, and have only heard to WM having the issue in the category of higher end TPE dolls.

I’m not bashing on WM dolls; I truly love the sculpts and heads. They are my favorites, and the first to catch my eye. The quality of the skeleton and TPE is outstanding, if they could just get those holes fixed. Reverend Jack does have a great fix it thread for this (as you know) and fixing the issue isn’t out of my ability. I just don’t feel I should have to do this on a higher end TPE doll.

What is troublesome is the fact they know about it, and choose not to remedy the problem.

Planned obsolescence? Perhaps. I wish the community would get behind this with the same passion as the current trend of LHP.

Newguy47

Post by Newguy47 »

JRG wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:01 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:42 pm
You can do it WM Dolls.

Detailed photos.
I’ve been lucky, both my SE and Lushdoll had closed orifaces. Only my WM had the issue. I can only comment on my own experiences, and have only heard to WM having the issue in the category of higher end TPE dolls.

I’m not bashing on WM dolls; I truly love the sculpts and heads. They are my favorites, and the first to catch my eye. The quality of the skeleton and TPE is outstanding, if they could just get those holes fixed. Reverend Jack does have a great fix it thread for this (as you know) and fixing the issue isn’t out of my ability. I just don’t feel I should have to do this on a higher end TPE doll.

What is troublesome is the fact they know about it, and choose not to remedy the problem.

Planned obsolescence? Perhaps. I wish the community would get behind this with the same passion as the current trend of LHP.
Thanks for clarifying. While.Genevieve is ample, her product photos were triple so. Alas, I would hate to risk doing any damage at all to her. Thanks for the update!

INFORMATIONS