elsababe.com

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

PetDlr wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:03 am What Elsa Babe has done to bring fantasy to life is just amazing! Their artists are so extremely talented. And they ask for and make use of the customers advice and feedback better then any other manufacturer that I have had the pleasure of purchasing from. I cannot recommend them enough. I've networked with many other EB owners and from speaking with them, even if there is some unforeseen issue with your order. EB goes above and beyond to make it right.

I could go on and on. And I plan to when I debut Klawdia's Page. And I hope to follow up with other EB ladies in the future. I REALLY want to try the new TPE offerings. If I were to end up with another head in fact, that would be a huge factor in my selection of said head as the TPE is currently available only for 148/150 as I understand it. So I would be looking to couple that head with the new TPE body.

EB, thank you so very much for giving all of us a chance to voice our opinions and for rewarding some of the folks for doing so. It is not something that you have to do, but you do it anyway. So from all of us, THANK YOU!

Best Regards Always,

Pet and The Lovely Lost Ladies Household
Thank you. Please kindly note that we now have 102cm-XL breast, 148cm-L breast, 150cm-XL breast, 160cm-M breast TPE version body. :wink:

PetDlr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by PetDlr »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:49 pm
PetDlr wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:03 am What Elsa Babe has done to bring fantasy to life is just amazing! Their artists are so extremely talented. And they ask for and make use of the customers advice and feedback better then any other manufacturer that I have had the pleasure of purchasing from. I cannot recommend them enough. I've networked with many other EB owners and from speaking with them, even if there is some unforeseen issue with your order. EB goes above and beyond to make it right.

I could go on and on. And I plan to when I debut Klawdia's Page. And I hope to follow up with other EB ladies in the future. I REALLY want to try the new TPE offerings. If I were to end up with another head in fact, that would be a huge factor in my selection of said head as the TPE is currently available only for 148/150 as I understand it. So I would be looking to couple that head with the new TPE body.

EB, thank you so very much for giving all of us a chance to voice our opinions and for rewarding some of the folks for doing so. It is not something that you have to do, but you do it anyway. So from all of us, THANK YOU!

Best Regards Always,

Pet and The Lovely Lost Ladies Household
Thank you. Please kindly note that we now have 102cm-XL breast, 148cm-L breast, 150cm-XL breast, 160cm-M breast TPE version body. :wink:
Ohhhh Myyyy!!!

Well then! How did I missed the announcement of this??? I'm not sure which I am more of, excited, or well EXCITED!!! That just opened the door to LOTS more WONDERFUL possibilities!
Thank you for posting that as I was unaware that they had already been added! Now then, I've got to figure out who's going to be the first of all these TPE body options!
Hmmmm, perhaps let the height decide or the breast OR back to the original thought process, the Head! And ANY of them now! Here I thought I had it figured out! LOL!

Thank you for expanding the TPE line so quickly!

Pet
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

eb-dhr003-harry.jpg
eb-dhr003-harry.jpg (16.56 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
[/quote]
eb-xhb001-harry_5.jpg
eb-xhb001-harry_5.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
eb-hb033-harry_7.jpg
eb-hb033-harry_7.jpg (15.47 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
eb-rad001-harry_7.jpg
eb-rad001-harry_7.jpg (14.55 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
eb-rhc012-harry_3.jpg
eb-rhc012-harry_3.jpg (16.12 KiB) Viewed 4410 times
biblaco wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:52 am 1 - Jennifer Roberts
Is she the real Elsa? With her delicate disneyesque features and big eyes, she comes close to Princess Elsa of Arendelle. Choose her with blue eyes, a silverish blonde wig and a slender body with small breasts - add a blue dress and matching light blue lace-lingerie - and your dick will be FROZEN hard for eternity. Become Olaf the snowman and stick your carrot into her whenever you want!

2 - Hoshino Suzumi
Hoshino - a classic! That begging Ahegao face just screams FUCK ME! She undeniably has the perfect cum face! Order her with a voluptous body and big breasts and look forward to watching your cum drip from her lusty tongue onto her massive milkers.

3 - Chiba Madoka
Is she a fantasy or is she real? Chiba embodies the Elsa Babe spirit in that she transcends the fine line between reality and fantasy. An anime beauty that has stepped into the world of real humans. Go more fantasy on her with bigger breasts or more realistic with a smaller breast size. Either way, she will keep you really fantastic long time.

4 - Koizumi Nana
Believe it or not - she so reminds me of my coworker with the big glasses back in the office. Whenever I look at my coworker Julia I have to think about Koizumi. I suppose that she comes with a loving and caring attitude that makes you wanna lie down with her just for giggles, hugs and cuddles. But remember: still waters run deep. So get ready to explore Koizumi's immeasurable depths.

5 - MollyRedWolf
What can I say? Am I already there? I have been cumming to Molly so many times that having her as a doll would just feel like home anyways...

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

Aargh... Obviously too dumb to post pics in the right order. I'll try better next time (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

biblaco wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:57 am Aargh... Obviously too dumb to post pics in the right order. I'll try better next time (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
As long as you have that little pencil icon next to the quotation marks and the exclamation mark in the upper right of your post, you can go back in and correct/edit your post.

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:37 pm Thank you all for your support of Elsa Babe dolls, please give us some time to count. :)
:glou:
Holy moly the suspense is intense! That, or I’m not one of the fortunate ones who were contacted by pm of their triumphant victories ;)

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

[K2] wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:26 pm
biblaco wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:57 am Aargh... Obviously too dumb to post pics in the right order. I'll try better next time (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
As long as you have that little pencil icon next to the quotation marks and the exclamation mark in the upper right of your post, you can go back in and correct/edit your post.
Thanks a lot!!! Worked out just fine! :idea:

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

macboy2 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:10 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:37 pm Thank you all for your support of Elsa Babe dolls, please give us some time to count. :)
Holy moly the suspense is intense! That, or I’m not one of the fortunate ones who were contacted by pm of their triumphant victories ;)
Yes man, I can feel you :-)
Can't even sleep properly :uhoh: :multi: Always waking up early fantasizing about Elsa Babes ... guess I am hooked now

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Hello, all TDF members, Elsa Babe here and I have the news you want. I am happy to announce that 10 lucky winners have finally come out. They are:

just a guy
Testacleez
bbc3
[K2]
Justinpassinthru
Ztar073
shamus61
4891d
sage187
Snowy Tabbert

Congratulations to our lucky winners! We will send private messages to the lucky winners, please reply back when you receive the messages, thank you. :wink:
Thank you all for your participation and continued support of Elsa Babe.

Cheers!
Love you all, Elsa Babe Doll

Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰thank you Elsa babe! Though I have no idea which head I want! 😅
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Testacleez wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:00 am 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰thank you Elsa babe! Though I have no idea which head I want! 😅
Congratulations. :D

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Woo-hoo! Thank you elsababe! This is going to be a tough decision!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Woo-hoo! I'm on the list! :multi:
Many thanks Elsa Babe! :D

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Thank you Elsababe and congrats to the winners!

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I never win anything but I'm guessing that the promise to my girls of a girl to read them stories may have involved a bit of Elvish Magic.

Thankyou so much for this generous competition EB :thumbs_up: No matter who the Elves finally settle on joining their ranks (I am pretty sure that they will agree with me that it needs to be Molly Red Wolf but Inoue Mui does still seem to have the Pixies block vote) whoever gets a golden ticket I know that she will have a great life here close to the forest and amongst the fun and mischief of other Elves.

Thankyou again and we love you too,

All the best from Shamus and all in the Shire.

INFORMATIONS