funwestdoll.com

FunWest Doll "Elise" head review (mirror)

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: FunWest Doll "Elise" head review (mirror)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Brunch wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:17 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:21 am Cheered to soon. Just got FedEx bill telling me I´ve yet to pay some VAT and additional fee, making ~30 Euro in summary. Oh well.... :razz:
Yep, FedEx sends them after receiving the package because then they have proof of delivery (POD). Then there is nothing you can do about it other than to pay and thus FedEx avoids to bother having the shipment stored in their warehouse :wink:. I got mine from UPS and could pay directly to the driver or online before delivery - I paid directly to the driver with MobilePay.
Well at least it wasn't just me who got that surprise then.
lol :lol: ..could´ve been worse though. Just did the payment via PP, so what this lil surprise concerns it´s done. :razz: :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

A small yet important detail that escaped me initially. The green and black eyes I received from FWD are not quite the same. The greens are full material half spheres with ~12,5mm Irises, while the black are hollow type half spheres with ~14mm Irises. So the greens appear to be a newer, more realistic Iris size type. In comparison: ManneQuinFan´s Irises are 12mm. I consider any at 14-15mm (of which I have a number) bits oversize and can be problematic with smaller doll heads (<54cm hat size diameter), giving a more unnatural look. Some might like that look though. However, when ordering I´d recommend asking what type of eyes will be sent, if Iris size concerns you. :glou:

FWD_IrisSizes.jpg
FWD_IrisSizes.jpg (188.78 KiB) Viewed 413 times

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:21 am Cheered to soon. Just got FedEx bill telling me I´ve yet to pay some VAT and additional fee, making ~30 Euro in summary. Oh well.... :razz:
Yep, FedEx sends them after receiving the package because then they have proof of delivery (POD). Then there is nothing you can do about it other than to pay and thus FedEx avoids to bother having the shipment stored in their warehouse :wink:. I got mine from UPS and could pay directly to the driver or online before delivery - I paid directly to the driver with MobilePay.
I seriously wonder what that means for the people who have won a full doll. Customs fees in the hundreds?

Great review btw Ragnar :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:05 pm
I seriously wonder what that means for the people who have won a full doll. Customs fees in the hundreds?

Great review btw Ragnar :thumbs_up:
Thanks Niro 8) While the 30 Euro didn´t hit me that hard, it could´ve been different for a complete doll. It´s at least a feel of uneasiness nagging while waiting for a direct import product. Went through this two times before already. I don´t like gambles of this nature. :razz:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Back to another matter. While I intended to use Elise as photo model only, I got a weak moment this evening. :D What impact do have these misterious white nobs actually? :?: :idea: Well...started with some tender kissing to get a feel of how I do "react" on her. Little Rag quickly told he´s awake and ready for a test. :mrgreen: And so this was the weak moment. :lol: All I can say these knobs do have an impact. :whistle: :D (also confirming on my statement in original review text)

For bits of an imagination.... :mrgreen: :glou:

Elise_BJ800.jpg
Elise_BJ800.jpg (156.8 KiB) Viewed 372 times

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:25 am She looks AMAZING bald. 1st TPE head I've seen that looks better without hair. I would temp-tat her face and do an Elf, Romulan, fantasy thing photoshoot. Very nice.
All I have in my head now are the pictures of Elise's big bald head that you posted, hahaha, that's so magical. We love how she looks bald, and if Elise has a soul, I don't know if she should be happy or angry - -!
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:01 pm Back to another matter. While I intended to use Elise as photo model only, I got a weak moment this evening. :D What impact do have these misterious white nobs actually? :?: :idea: Well...started with some tender kissing to get a feel of how I do "react" on her. Little Rag quickly told he´s awake and ready for a test. :mrgreen: And so this was the weak moment. :lol: All I can say these knobs do have an impact. :whistle: :D (also confirming on my statement in original review text)

Elise_BJ800.jpg

Ah ah ah ah ah. Not anymore. Why do you take such charming pictures. I haven't paid attention to these aspects of Elise before. :deadhorse:
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Funwest Doll wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:11 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:01 pm Back to another matter. While I intended to use Elise as photo model only, I got a weak moment this evening. :D What impact do have these misterious white nobs actually? :?: :idea: Well...started with some tender kissing to get a feel of how I do "react" on her. Little Rag quickly told he´s awake and ready for a test. :mrgreen: And so this was the weak moment. :lol: All I can say these knobs do have an impact. :whistle: :D (also confirming on my statement in original review text)

Ah ah ah ah ah. Not anymore. Why do you take such charming pictures. I haven't paid attention to these aspects of Elise before. :deadhorse:

Apologies. :mrgreen: Then better seal her mouth. No temptations, no charming pictures. :D 8) :glou:

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:02 am
Funwest Doll wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:11 am

Apologies. :mrgreen: Then better seal her mouth. No temptations, no charming pictures. :D 8) :glou:
One two three four, two two three four, three two three four, one more time :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :whistle:
www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Funwest Doll wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:19 am
One two three four, two two three four, three two three four, one more time :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :whistle:
...to something different then. :whistle: :mrgreen:

This time all black. Hair and FWD Black eyes with 14mm Irises. :glou:

EliseATrois_1440.jpg
EliseATrois_1440.jpg (268.76 KiB) Viewed 320 times

Elise03_1440.jpg
Elise03_1440.jpg (624.06 KiB) Viewed 320 times

Elise02_1440.jpg
Elise02_1440.jpg (585.34 KiB) Viewed 320 times

Elise01_1440.jpg
Elise01_1440.jpg (379.32 KiB) Viewed 320 times

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Black eyes and black hair is a nice look for her! I think that's my favorite combo so far.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Nice review. Versatile head.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:49 am Black eyes and black hair is a nice look for her! I think that's my favorite combo so far.
Thanks! 8) Stunning how much just these black eyes change her expression. 8O Way more cute and younger maybe. Larger Irises cause this sort of "saucer eyes" effect, while realistic size Irises bits of can have opposite effect IMO. :glou:

soonpk wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:40 pm Nice review. Versatile head.
Thanks 8) Yes indeed. Have some more on to do list, incl. something entirely different for my "discovery quickies" like above. Might include something bald as well. @ZombieWinter I believe you will like it . :mrgreen: 8) Otherwise I´m open for member suggestions for some more elaborate photo sets later.

Also interesting how much skin color lightens up in daylight (frontally) with studio filler light for ambience. Not a real overexposure, but more different skin reflection properties at different lighting angles and intensity. Hope we´ll see more from users who decided for textured FWD TPE heads and then can compare. 8) :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

My gal(s) at their workplace (formerly my... erm...apartment lol :lol: ) Main reason to go green screen, background replacement and CGI in immediate future. :D :glou:

Workplace.jpg
Workplace.jpg (470.71 KiB) Viewed 248 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

So finally I need a unique name for Elise, not already in use by another forum member. Should be based on blue eyed and red hair character from this pic (my current avatar):

EliseAvatar.jpg
EliseAvatar.jpg (93.19 KiB) Viewed 230 times

Basically I´m yet undecided between:

Illiana (Ilanna, Ileana)
also a derivate from Skyrim "Illia", or ST Final Frontiers "Ilia"

Origin: Greek
Meaning: Bright

followed by

Leilani
(a RD name as I found out, but doesn´t concern me ATM)

Origin: Hawaiian
Meaning: Heavenly Flower/Child Of Royalty

and a possible number of

Skyrim High Elf Names...

Gialene Camiath
Elainnarre Koronin
Erisre Jorihle
Fairlia Tahromwatch
Mirkana Anaedlock
Elahil Thaorifeth

...I like and generated at: https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/

So what do you think? Does any the names fit better than another? Thanks and :glou:

INFORMATIONS