https://www.coeros.com/

Sex doll vaginas and penis

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sex doll vaginas and penis

Post by seagull »

Yup, stick to things that work :)

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm

Thanks. That insert has a closed end and once I managed building it in, I´ll clean like I´m used to do on inserts as usual (no need to relocate the whole doll from her resting place) :) So the end state will (or should be) that no water or other fluids get to the repair zones and glued areas, unless from outside around labia. Of course only if I succeed (50/50 ATM).

Yeah, I´ll save for new body in any case, no matter the repair results on doll #1. She´ll remain my repair training doll or in best case gets back to usable condition (some posing and of course fun time :mrgreen: )

Interesting! The silicone adhesive works on TPE? :o If so, I might consider trying it out. I doubt that the glue and paste at hand ATM will suffice, but can´t tell yet.
The silicone adhesive works on TPE very well. I've already used it on several TPE girls. And never had any problems. It is a thick glue, so you have to be a bit careful. After use, smooth it a little because it dries quickly.

I want to tell you the following story about the vagina. I also have a love doll where the vagina was too open in the front and gave too little feeling. It was 3 years ago before I bought the 8 later dolls. Otherwise I might never have done it. Anyway, what I did is cut off the front part of her vagina. So that I had much better feeling with her. Her vaginal tube protruded very deep into the body. If you haven't started it yet, you can also give your love doll more feeling on this way. Do not cut out the entire vagina, but only the first piece. Then the narrow part of the vagina comes in front and you have much more feeling.
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:10 am

Thanks. That insert has a closed end and once I managed building it in, I´ll clean like I´m used to do on inserts as usual (no need to relocate the whole doll from her resting place) :) So the end state will (or should be) that no water or other fluids get to the repair zones and glued areas, unless from outside around labia. Of course only if I succeed (50/50 ATM).

Yeah, I´ll save for new body in any case, no matter the repair results on doll #1. She´ll remain my repair training doll or in best case gets back to usable condition (some posing and of course fun time :mrgreen: )

Interesting! The silicone adhesive works on TPE? :o If so, I might consider trying it out. I doubt that the glue and paste at hand ATM will suffice, but can´t tell yet.
The silicone adhesive works on TPE very well. I've already used it on several TPE girls. And never had any problems. It is a thick glue, so you have to be a bit careful. After use, smooth it a little because it dries quickly.

I want to tell you the following story about the vagina. I also have a love doll where the vagina was too open in the front and gave too little feeling. It was 3 years ago before I bought the 8 later dolls. Otherwise I might never have done it. Anyway, what I did is cut off the front part of her vagina. So that I had much better feeling with her. Her vaginal tube protruded very deep into the body. If you haven't started it yet, you can also give your love doll more feeling on this way. Do not cut out the entire vagina, but only the first piece. Then the narrow part of the vagina comes in front and you have much more feeling.
Interesting, thanks. Beside TPE damages my girls vaginas are rather too tight and "rough" actually. If I understand you correctly you had the opposite problem? Whatever my repair result will be, it still needs to look good enough for photography. Although this goal is secondary ATM. For my other doll I need finding a different solution. Damages is not that serious but feel leaves much to be desired as well.

Ian_UK
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

The strange thing about all these different and exotic textures I find is that they all feel pretty much the same in use. The most realistic thing I found was the old Fleshlight Wonderwave texture which I don't think is even made any more. Its all a matter of personal taste and opinion of course but to me a simple, soft and slightly ribbed insert feels most like the real thing and isn't that what we all want? :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Ian_UK wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:03 am The strange thing about all these different and exotic textures I find is that they all feel pretty much the same in use. The most realistic thing I found was the old Fleshlight Wonderwave texture which I don't think is even made any more. Its all a matter of personal taste and opinion of course but to me a simple, soft and slightly ribbed insert feels most like the real thing and isn't that what we all want? :)
I found it´s a combination of various things which is softness, tightness and texture. Figured it long before I got my first doll. At good last I found Meiki onaholes is way to go for me. Now I´m looking for the same experience with dolls. But new aspects come into play here. Tightness very much depends on doll pose, at least when fixed is concerned. Also textures for fixed vaginas seem inferior to inserts. That´s my currrent experience. Might have to do with production processes which are likely different for inserts and complete dolls. At good last our buddies aren´t all the same re size and sensitivity. What is great for one, can be huge turn off for another.

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:35 am
WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:10 am

Interesting, thanks. Beside TPE damages my girls vaginas are rather too tight and "rough" actually. If I understand you correctly you had the opposite problem? Whatever my repair result will be, it still needs to look good enough for photography. Although this goal is secondary ATM. For my other doll I need finding a different solution. Damages is not that serious but feel leaves much to be desired as well.

My 'operation' on that doll is no longer for taking pictures. But it did work out well. The feeling with her is good and she is very soft. By the way, I don't take vaginal photos of any love doll, but that's a different kind of topic. But as you say, the opposite of what you have. What I have written before is on TDF, if you have a narrow vagina, you can make it more flexible with a dildo or vibrator. That helps and ensures that the vagina does not get damaged but just becomes more flexible.

Lingerie party:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:30 am
My 'operation' on that doll is no longer for taking pictures. But it did work out well. The feeling with her is good and she is very soft. By the way, I don't take vaginal photos of any love doll, but that's a different kind of topic. But as you say, the opposite of what you have. What I have written before is on TDF, if you have a narrow vagina, you can make it more flexible with a dildo or vibrator. That helps and ensures that the vagina does not get damaged but just becomes more flexible.
Yes, I understand. IIRC you mentioned it for use on silicone love holes? Still remains the issue with love hole texture which in my gals´cases is too "rough" for my sensitive lil buddy. :D My insert choice proved superior here. Just got to keep tightness the same for whole range of leg movements for which I´ve a (yet theoretical) solution. Maybe need to sacrifice anal opening. But I rarely use that anyway.

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:19 am
WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:30 am
Yes, I understand. IIRC you mentioned it for use on silicone love holes? Still remains the issue with love hole texture which in my gals´cases is too "rough" for my sensitive lil buddy. :D My insert choice proved superior here. Just got to keep tightness the same for whole range of leg movements for which I´ve a (yet theoretical) solution. Maybe need to sacrifice anal opening. But I rarely use that anyway.
Yes like you said. With me it worked with the pregnant silicone doll. For Celine 158cm (my Rihanna), I have to thank Eurodolls. They gave me the very latest Irontech silicone body. Celine has a soft silicone vagina. I didn't have to do anything to it. She is so great and the pregnant silicone doll is also excellent now, I can have sex with her as normal like I do with TPE dolls. I can say for now, I love the full silicone girls. Their vaginas feel nice now.

I also wish you good luck with your dolls and what you want to do and yes they have vagina and anal function.

Lingerie party:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Removable vagina installation
07. Removable vagina installation.mp4
(30.86 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
SEX DOLLS VAGINAS & PENIS: https://www.coeros.com/collections/sex- ... and-penis/

Ultra-real sex doll vaginas and penis ! Some of the listed items are suitable to use on WM, Selex, Irontech, and 6YE sex dolls. These lifelike vaginas and penis are made from soft and safe TPE or Silicone and have an ultra-realistic internal 3D texture designed to give you ultimate sexual experience. NOW try inserting your big cock into her moisten pussy!
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS