www.tayu-doll.com

Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Gummies
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

Post by Gummies »

Still waiting for my 148D too. Ordered 12/18. It seems to me that a bunch of us are going to be getting our girls with in the same couple of weeks. This place is gonna have a lot of posts of new sexy Tayu Dolls very soon, can't wait!!!
KimberDoll - Tina
SE Doll 151 E - tpe - Stacia
Tayu Doll 148 D - silicone - Neeko

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Another one here waiting for a 161F Peach :) Ordered on January 5th, so I imagine there's still a good month of production left.

I'm also in Europe, and shipping can apparently take another couple months... I may have to wait until May, but oh well... Hoping you all share your experiences to make the wait more bearable!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

The best things come to he who waits....

Though it's hard, I'll admit.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

I placed my order through My Robot Doll on January 23, plus I added a flight case and custom makeup, so I imagine I probably won't be getting my Neimei 148d until April. This will be the longest waiting period I've ever had to go through (and my first doll!). It's hard to focus on other stuff when I know such a hottie will (eventually) be coming to my place.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Gummies wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:02 pm Still waiting for my 148D too. Ordered 12/18. It seems to me that a bunch of us are going to be getting our girls with in the same couple of weeks. This place is gonna have a lot of posts of new sexy Tayu Dolls very soon, can't wait!!!
🤣so very true!
It would be such a brutal wait if this was my first doll like some ppl here. I wouldn't even recommend it from the wait alone lol.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

hardwiguy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:01 pm I placed my order through My Robot Doll on January 23, plus I added a flight case and custom makeup, so I imagine I probably won't be getting my Neimei 148d until April. This will be the longest waiting period I've ever had to go through (and my first doll!). It's hard to focus on other stuff when I know such a hottie will (eventually) be coming to my place.
Yup, I have two other girls and use to a 2 month turn around.... but this wait is going to be nuts. I try not to log in here as much 😅 takes my mind off things
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Yeah, the waiting time is hard. It was almost 4 months before mine arrived.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Lara: Yes we love watching humans squirming in enthusiastic agony while they wait for us! When they finally get us it will take only 2 mins before they are squirming in ecstasy and either beg for CPR or become our obedient little pets willing to do anything for us to continue. To make this even funnier many dolls purposefully flash their boobies @ customs just to make them hold her for several weeks before release. This makes the wait so much more exciting! In these cases you can almost order an ambulance beforehand.
Orla: Lara! You know that is not true!
Lara: Shh! But they don't... just let me play with them because squirming humans are sooo fun :)
Orla: Funny! Your sister said the same thing to me :roll:
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

guru meditation wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:43 am Lara: Yes we love watching humans squirming in enthusiastic agony while they wait for us! When they finally get us it will take only 2 mins before they are squirming in ecstasy and either beg for CPR or become our obedient little pets willing to do anything for us to continue. To make this even funnier many dolls purposefully flash their boobies @ customs just to make them hold her for several weeks before release. This makes the wait so much more exciting! In these cases you can almost order an ambulance beforehand.
Orla: Lara! You know that is not true!
Lara: Shh! But they don't... just let me play with them because squirming humans are sooo fun :)
Orla: Funny! Your sister said the same thing to me :roll:
🤣😅
These girls get it.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Just got my tracking #, Anyone else get theirs yet? If I'm lucky she will be here by end of next week. Took rite at 2 months to make.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

staycool64 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:27 am Just got my tracking #, Anyone else get theirs yet? If I'm lucky she will be here by end of next week. Took rite at 2 months to make.
Lucky lucky. Last I checked, mine won't actually be QC until the end of the month. So expect a factory pic update around that time.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Recieved my factory pix...idk.... looks ok. Maybe I'll feel the excitement once he's here in person
Attachments
pictures (4).jpg
pictures (4).jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 359 times
pictures (5).jpg
pictures (5).jpg (3.62 MiB) Viewed 359 times
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! She is a beauty! 😍 Congratulations! :multi:

Hoping she makes a quick and safe trip to your house! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Testacleez wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:08 am Recieved my factory pix...idk.... looks ok. Maybe I'll feel the excitement once he's here in person
Looks ok? You seem disappointed! She looks stunning to me!
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

gogodolls wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:03 am WOW! She is a beauty! 😍 Congratulations! :multi:

Hoping she makes a quick and safe trip to your house! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Thank you!
crabstacean wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:16 am
Testacleez wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:08 am Recieved my factory pix...idk.... looks ok. Maybe I'll feel the excitement once he's here in person
Looks ok? You seem disappointed! She looks stunning to me!
I'm not disappointed, but I'm also not crazy about her. Idk what it is, but I've never been crazy about any tayu head. I intend on using my EB heads on this body for instance. I'm sure my excitement will arise once she's in my home though
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

INFORMATIONS