Starpery.com

Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Rotgut_the_bloated

Re: Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

I cum inside my lady, pick up just a bit of it with paper tissue, and leave it like that for a week. No mold yet. How is that possible? Im guessing because i use lube every time, and occasionally vaseline, so it prevents mold from appearing.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:35 am I cum inside my lady, pick up just a bit of it with paper tissue, and leave it like that for a week. No mold yet. How is that possible? Im guessing because i use lube every time, and occasionally vaseline, so it prevents mold from appearing.
Whatever works for you ... it's your sex toy and your tool. Other folks heads might explode about that comment though. :)

Your sex doll is your property, just like your car.
Some people wash them once a day, other people never at all.
But in either case, it get you to the destination. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Rotgut_the_bloated

I used to clean her after every use at first, then i noticed that after every clean the amount of stretching and rubbing is damaging material way more then leaving some residue inside and lube which isnt damaging tpe. And cleaning her every freaking day would be too much hassle for me.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:08 pm Is it okey to bring old topics back if we have something relevant to say?

I tryed cleaning and drying my lady at first, but difficulty of doing that and basicaly cleaning and taking out her vaginal insert was generating more and more damage, and i didnt feel like doing that every day. So what i decided to do is to not clean her after every use but instead... ONCE A WEEK! I am basicaly having fun with her entire week and at the end of it i clean her. I only insert a paper towel after cumming to absorb part of liquid. And heres the thing... she still didnt generate mold after 1 year and a half. She does have a bad smell in these areas tho, atleast until i clean her and then its better. And to make things worse, i once cleaned her anal hole and dryed it with sponge until it was fully dried, and after 1 week of not touching it i tested it with my finger to see and it was all moist inside! And i dryed it fully 1 week ago!

However still no mold... im not sure how is that then possible since people talk about mold appearing very easly. One thing i did from day one which probably helps the situation is that i used vaseline as lube, so she was filled with vaseline all the time. And lately im using water based lube and occasionally i use vaseling lube just to keep TPE saturated so it doesnt crack.

U guys have any other idea why mold didnt appear on my doll yet? Or maybe it did but i didnt noticed? Also her mouth had dark spots which i couldnt get rid of so i melted them with soldering iron and now its more inside skin and its fine.
Just two observations:
1) "She does have a bad smell in these areas tho," The bad smell is nature (via Darwin) telling you that something is very wrong there. Humans dislike the smell of rotting meat (and rotting semen) because it is hazardous to our well being. Semen goes rancid and begins to rot within hours of being ejaculated, and the bacteria that grow during it's decomposition are way worse than most molds and are distinguishable by a "bad smell."

2) "Also her mouth had dark spots which i couldnt get rid of so i melted them with soldering iron" This was mold, the mold you say you have never gotten. Killing it with heat is certainly one way to handle it, but you can not say you have never experienced it. You have, and you could see it because it was in her mouth.

While there are some people who live their entire lives without proper hygiene, and are fine, the majority of dolls that are kept un-hygienically are not OK.
So as a matter of course, many of us recommend a hygienic approach to those who are new to the scene and are unaware of the possible issues.
As a seasoned veteran you have your own methods of caring for your dolls, and they work for you. Everyone's mileage will vary from everyone else.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:35 am I cum inside my lady, pick up just a bit of it with paper tissue, and leave it like that for a week. No mold yet. How is that possible? Im guessing because i use lube every time, and occasionally vaseline, so it prevents mold from appearing.
Bro, that's just gross! Think of the bacteria. Forget the mold. I don't want you to get an infection, man. Not fun.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I think some guys forget that dolls don't clean up after themselves like women do. If you don't give your doll a good clean after sex, especially if you don't use a condom), you're duelling with serious genital problems for later. However, keep your doll clean and she's even safer than a real woman who keeps herself clean.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Rotgut_the_bloated

But i had oral sex like 3 times before mold appeared and surprisingly it appeared in least used cavity. And im talking about 3 times oral sex in 1 year since i got her. And to make things more strange, i cleaned mouth immediately after sex and dried very carefully. You see guys, when it comes to mouth and me possibly eating something bad, i am very carefull. Its just that i dont think that touching old semen and lube with penis is gonna cause anything harmful. If i spotted mold ofc i would immediately take action to remove it and not touch it myself anymore.

The reason im writing this is to give you guys info that despite not using oral orifice, cleaning it and drying carefully, mold appeared. And anal and vaginal used for almost 2 years now and cleaning only once per week and no mold. The bad smell goes away after cleaning. Perhaps a tiny bit permenent smell is there but nothing to worry about.
When it comes to mouth i was only kissing her, and for a while i didnt open her mouth and neither did i go in with tongue. Then one day i open it with fingers and i see dark spots.

So obviously there is other reason why mold didnt appear in vagina and anus. I dont know what it is but it could be vaseline.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Petroleum products cannot contribute to mold growth, only if moisture or dampness is in the mix as well :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:37 am But i had oral sex like 3 times before mold appeared and surprisingly it appeared in least used cavity. And im talking about 3 times oral sex in 1 year since i got her. And to make things more strange, i cleaned mouth immediately after sex and dried very carefully. You see guys, when it comes to mouth and me possibly eating something bad, i am very carefull. Its just that i dont think that touching old semen and lube with penis is gonna cause anything harmful. If i spotted mold ofc i would immediately take action to remove it and not touch it myself anymore.

The reason im writing this is to give you guys info that despite not using oral orifice, cleaning it and drying carefully, mold appeared. And anal and vaginal used for almost 2 years now and cleaning only once per week and no mold. The bad smell goes away after cleaning. Perhaps a tiny bit permenent smell is there but nothing to worry about.
When it comes to mouth i was only kissing her, and for a while i didnt open her mouth and neither did i go in with tongue. Then one day i open it with fingers and i see dark spots.

So obviously there is other reason why mold didnt appear in vagina and anus. I dont know what it is but it could be vaseline.
It's not the sex that caused the mold in her mouth, it was your saliva. That is exceptionally common because no one wants to think about all the bacteria in your own mouth, and saliva is like a pre-cultured petrie dish. What you are showing here, is that even you, the God of No Mold, got mold because you were careless with your saliva. Point taken.
Darwin always wins in the end, it's inevitable.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

You bet it can and it's a pain to clean up if it's salvageable
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Mr_47
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mr_47 »

In one day na. Depending on your doll having a removable vagina or built in vagina but if it’s not drying inside of there get some bounty paper towels will suck up the moisture that will work for both removable and built-in.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Mr_47 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:46 pm In one day na. Depending on your doll having a removable vagina or built in vagina but if it’s not drying inside of there get some bounty paper towels will suck up the moisture that will work for both removable and built-in.
Fascinating reply Mr_47, especially since my industry (retired) grows substantial mold and bacteria cultures in 24 hours. And of course there is the prevailing empirical evidence among the doll culture of mold appearing quickly when proper doll husbandry actions are not followed. My personal experience with a bacterial bloom also seems to contradict your opinion as well.
I'm sure that within certain constraints it takes over 24 hours (recently properly cleaned and sterilized with the only remaining moisture being clear water) but under the opposite circumstance (doll's vaginal containing both vaginal and seminal contaminates) it took under 4 hours for a substantial bacterial bloom to occur.
So when providing advice for new doll owners, and controlling for their lack of experience, the answer is yes, mold can begin to grow in a moist dolls vagina in 24 hours, so do not risk it. The more mitigating factors, the longer it can be resisted, but why chance it.

Reverend Jack

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

In the interests of this site and all users, clean the doll after use, every time :)
Some individuals may be quite ok not following the manufacturers instructions but the majority of owners are happy to comply :thumbs_up:

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I did this trick where I spray my…. angry pp with anti bacterial water soap and have sex that way, kinda like using as a lube lol. Just to minimize cleaning after use. But still gonna need to flush her out sometime the same week anyway.

Vagina/anal cleaning doesn’t take long to do and if you have a drying stick those holes will dry out very fast.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

By all means necessary please remove any and all wetness from your dolls holes as soon as you're done doing things with her don't even leave it there for even half a day or till morning, the only time I've gotten mold was in my dolls mouth and it was from kissing her and rolling over and falling asleep forgetting I did it and going back three days later , what a mess I was able to clean it but it was almost a write off. So please if you do nothing else remove whatever is wet from your dolls caves of wonders.
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

INFORMATIONS