yldoll.com

Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
IwillReview

Re: Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

Post by IwillReview »

subcyclist wrote:
IwillReview wrote::plaidskirt: THICCC :shocked!:

Love it.

Your Ashlynn has a stunning and perfectly proportioned body, though. The WM 173H is amazing! I hope you really enjoy her.
Thanks man I am! :) She's my dream doll. Now I'm just cycling through heads until one totally captures me :)
Also, we should share clothing pieces that really worked for our curvy girls! I know I've had a few that just fit awesome-ly.
I'll send you a pm when I gather them up.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

IwillReview wrote:
subcyclist wrote:
IwillReview wrote::plaidskirt: THICCC :shocked!:

Love it.

Your Ashlynn has a stunning and perfectly proportioned body, though. The WM 173H is amazing! I hope you really enjoy her.
Thanks man I am! :) She's my dream doll. Now I'm just cycling through heads until one totally captures me :)
Also, we should share clothing pieces that really worked for our curvy girls! I know I've had a few that just fit awesome-ly.
I'll send you a pm when I gather them up.

Thanks. Yes, I am definitely willing to share clothing tips.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Any new pics of her?

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Nintrovert40 wrote:Any new pics of her?

Thank you for your ninterest in seeing more of Lea. For various reasons, I have not been too motivated to take photos and share them since late summer last year. I also do not have the photography equipment and talent to take nice shots of her, as others take of their compannequins. But, thanks to your question, I realized that if I have enjoyed seeing photos from other people on the forum, I should, with fairness in mind, take some of Lea to share. This is all a long-winded attempt to excuse the poor quality of the pictures I took today; and, the lack of different poses. I do have some other outfits to dress her in, and I will try to put her in a few positions when I change her into one soon. Thanks again for motivating me to do this (I will enjoy having more pics of her for myself).

Always waiting to greet me when I come home:

LeaWaiting1.png
LeaWaiting1.png (294.99 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
LeaWaiting2.png
LeaWaiting2.png (669.04 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
LeaWaiting3.png
LeaWaiting3.png (646.64 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
LeaWaiting4.png
LeaWaiting4.png (607.42 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
Showing-A-LittleSomething.png
Showing-A-LittleSomething.png (515.36 KiB) Viewed 2554 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

subcyclist wrote:

Thank you for your ninterest in seeing more of Lea. For various reasons, I have not been too motivated to take photos and share them since late summer last year. I also do not have the photography equipment and talent to take nice shots of her, as others take of their compannequins. But, thanks to your question, I realized that if I have enjoyed seeing photos from other people on the forum, I should, with fairness in mind, take some of Lea to share. This is all a long-winded attempt to excuse the poor quality of the pictures I took today; and, the lack of different poses. I do have some other outfits to dress her in, and I will try to put her in a few positions when I change her into one soon. Thanks again for motivating me to do this (I will enjoy having more pics of her for myself).

subcyclist,

Please post more pictures of Lea and the sexier the better. This photo shoot here is fantastic, she looks fine as hell with a killer as body to boot. OMG that ass is killing me in the dress. Her titties look hella good and the way that ASS cups and curves under. 8O 8O 8O :razz: :razz: All I use is my I-phone 6S and with decent lighting you can do some half way decent photo shoots.

Yes when I see Mr. Fix-it and another poster's photo work who I can't remember.....I am shamed because I can't compete with them, their shit is on another level. 8O 8O Can't wait to see Lea in a variety of outfits mmmmm mmmm. :glou: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
LeaWaiting4.png
LeaWaiting4.png (289.19 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
LeaWaiting2.png
LeaWaiting2.png (297.25 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
LeaWaiting3.png
LeaWaiting3.png (299.44 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Thank you for your comments, Masai. Yes, The Messenger is one forum member who comes to mind when I think of tremendously well-done photography. People like him, and others, are very creative; far more than I am.

There are a few ways to define what is sexy, and I think I would describe myself as being someone who has an affinity for clothing on my gal that is flattering, but not too revealing. What is most important to me is to dress Lea in clothing that feels soft and smooth, so that I can enjoy caressing her; powdering her skin is marginally effective for this, so a long-sleeve dress like this is perfect for my taste. And the stockings are not sheer, and feel fantastic - her panties feel...fannytastic.

So, I will share more pictures of her in the near future. I was not so healthy for much of last year, after Lea came to live with me in May. Now, though, I am feeling much more able to handle her m(ass)ive and gorgeous body. These photos of her in the brown dress were taken late one day after work, when I was not ready to move and pose her. This is something I will look to do more of, and I hope that what I post will be seen as sexy to many of you, as it is for me.

Thanks again.
My RLSD Compannequins:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Someone sent me a message requesting a video that shows of the wonderful motion of Lea's delectable derriere. While I do not have anything prepared right now, I do have some ideas about how I might produce something enjoyable. Until then, I will post this video from YL, which shows the motion of her tush and breasts - this was what compelled me to buy this particular doll.

yl158cmdemo.mp4
(13.73 MiB) Downloaded 2021 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Beautiful photos subcyclist.
I always love your photos of Lea.

Anyway, tell Lea that Joan says hi.
We are celebrating tonight for our last night of our lockdown.

Best,
Anthony
Attachments
F43FF0D1-0125-48E4-BD3E-72DF0544B8EF.png
F43FF0D1-0125-48E4-BD3E-72DF0544B8EF.png (5.34 MiB) Viewed 2403 times
58F2B916-3745-4667-A2A0-8E44E1D1ABF0.png
58F2B916-3745-4667-A2A0-8E44E1D1ABF0.png (5.19 MiB) Viewed 2403 times

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Killavyp385 wrote:I just ordered my YL 158cm.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... ooty-wooty

I love the fat booty my only concern is the doggy position. I'm wondering if the arch in her back is extreme or not. Any pics?

I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first doll
Killavp385,

I own this doll and yes doggie style and her arched back is fine, just be super careful with her feet and ankles. Maybe have the feet run off the bed. I messed my sweetie up early trying to do her doggie style. I screwed up an ankle that I never was able to fix. :( :(

She's heavy but you will love her. Are you keeping that head on the body or are you changing the head/ Good luck. :glou:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Congrats on this thick Gal!!!
subcyclist wrote:I now realize why so many of you here in the TDF community enjoy your dolls so much. My Lea finally arrived, and she is absolutely wonderful. I have so many thoughts and ideas to share, which I will do in future posts. I finally spent some time this past weekend posing her in a couple of outfits, which I want to share right now, with more to come later. While I really enjoy the fantastic pictures that are commonly posted, which are very revealing, I have gone on a different route with Lea to start. I saw a video review of a doll months ago, in which the reviewer stated TPE skin is very nice, but fondling doll 'features' through clothing can be a great feeling. This appealed to me, and I thought that if I bought some things that cover most of Lea's skin, it would help to keep her clean. This does give her a wonderful feeling when I touch/caress her, maybe similar to the quality of plush/fabric dolls some people prefer. Even though most of what I bought for Lea covers her quite well, I did buy a couple of skimpy things I will put on her for later photo sessions.

I hope these initial photos will be enjoyable to some of you out there who like voluptuous women and dolls, just as I greatly appreciate what many of you have shared - Lea gives a special wink to Zenobia, and her YL158 sister, Brianna.
BeautyInBlack02.JPG

Had to try the smile with FaceApp:
Smile.jpg

Does this dress make my derriere look...plump and squeezable?
BackSide01.JPG

Backside02.JPG

SidePose.JPG

I can imagine this librarian roaming the stacks (quite stacked herself) - Ssshhh! Quiet!
MadButtSexyLibrarian.JPG

I think I lost an earring behind the sofa.
LostEaring.JPG

Please, help me look for it. Hey, look behind the sofa, not at my behind!
LostEaring02.JPG

It is not under my dress! Am I really that distracting?
LostEaringNOTInThere.JPG
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Not a curvy gal guy but her eyes definitely stole my heart!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Nice to see some new photos of Lea. Hopefully subcyclist comes back with more!

ceed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ceed »

subcyclist wrote:

LeaWaiting1.png
LeaWaiting2.png
LeaWaiting3.png
LeaWaiting4.png
Showing-A-LittleSomething.png
Oh Oh Oh what a young lady.I don't have more than one doll yet,but these parameters are very tempting.Class.

Jdoe214

Post by Jdoe214 »

Subscribed! Very sexy doll! You’re another person that motivated me to put the YL 158 in my top 3 dolls! She’s extremely sexy! And thanks for sharing the bouncing chair, regardless of what doll someone gets, that chair could make sex with your doll 100% better! So thank you again.

MR-D-FLY-ONE
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MR-D-FLY-ONE »

She has the body of a thick Brazilian or thick Mexican woman! Beautiful doll man!

INFORMATIONS