sexyrealsexdolls.com

Crownpeaks Breast toy - BETTER than Aichan and Ruby!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Koop

Re: Crownpeaks Breast toy - BETTER than Aichan and Ruby!

Post by Koop »

A cheap trick for blending Crown Peaks: use a red (heat) lamp.

Before:
PXL_20211010_190655392.jpg
PXL_20211010_190655392.jpg (370.6 KiB) Viewed 1856 times
After:
PXL_20211010_190705780.jpg
PXL_20211010_190705780.jpg (190.87 KiB) Viewed 1856 times
As with all doll photos, more convincing in real life, and in my case, enough for playtime if not for photos. :D

Koop

Post by Koop »

For breast lovers like me, www.realself.com is great - a webpage all about plastic surgery. Go to breast augmentation section and you'll get tons of photos + videos of real women posting about their before/after boob job and feeling their breasts. Gives you an idea of what actual (real or enhanced) breasts are like, as a baseline to what expect from toys/dolls.

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keivn »

I own two Crownpeaks breastplates, I semi-boiled the first one (L-cup) I got in 2019 because I left it in hot water for too long and it lost its giggleness, so I bought a KK cup in 2020.

My lessons and advice: Because the skin is so thin and people were rough to them and easily tore their Crownpeaks,
the studio started to make the skin much thicker. The plus side is that they are now much durable, but the downside, to me, is quite obvious and unacceptable, and it's that the skin doesn't feel real anymore.
My first Crownpeaks (thinner skin) gave me a hard-on with me just touching and caressing it, and no matter how I fondle the second one (thicker skin), it just doesn't turn me on anymore.

Maybe it's because I felt the magic of the ultra-realistic skin, that the second one just doesn't satisfy me anymore. But what I can say is that now there's definitely a realisticity vs. durability choice you have to make when you put down the order now. You could specifically ask for thinner skin if you just want to play with it gently, and if you tend to be rough you should go with the default thicker skin.

Also, size does matter, it doesn't look like much of a difference when you see the pictures online, but the bigger they are, the better they feel &look in real life.

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

@keivn
1. Could you explain why you boiled your first Crownpeaks?

2. Would it be possible for you to make a short video displaying the movement of the updated thicker skin Crownpeaks?

I purchased the original L cups last year, and one breasts looks like I fired a machine gun at it. I am a breasts man, so I would consider another purchase if the movement is a little better than a doll's gel breasts.

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keivn »

takikawa wrote:@keivn
1. Could you explain why you boiled your first Crownpeaks?

2. Would it be possible for you to make a short video displaying the movement of the updated thicker skin Crownpeaks?

I purchased the original L cups last year, and one breasts looks like I fired a machine gun at it. I am a breasts man, so I would consider another purchase if the movement is a little better than a doll's gel breasts.
1. So my hands are not sensitive to water temperature, especially to hot water. And what I felt as a nice and warm water temperature turned out to be unfavorably high for platinum silicone. I realized how hot I usually set my bath water at later, it was foolish of me to leave the Crownpeaks in that temperature for a long time because I wanted to give it a bath but after I sank it in the water I had to do something else first and forgot about it. That's why I kinda boiled it.

2. If you bought it last year you probably got a thick-skinned one. In terms of the movement, they are identical to the thinner-skinned ones, and they are definitely better than any gel/TPE breasts out there.

Koop

Post by Koop »

keivn wrote:
1. So my hands are not sensitive to water temperature, especially to hot water. And what I felt as a nice and warm water temperature turned out to be unfavorably high for platinum silicone. I realized how hot I usually set my bath water at later, it was foolish of me to leave the Crownpeaks in that temperature for a long time because I wanted to give it a bath but after I sank it in the water I had to do something else first and forgot about it. That's why I kinda boiled it.
What happened to the Crown Peaks as a result of boiling?

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keivn »

Koop wrote:
keivn wrote:
What happened to the Crown Peaks as a result of boiling?
The skin was fine but the gel inside was cooked hard and it doesn't jiggle much anymore.

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lightfootted »

I followed this thread for a long time before finally getting my crownpeaks, here’s my take.

If you were following their website, you know they stopped selling for a while in 2021 while they got more supplies. I checked every other day and managed to catch them just as they came back online for sale. I got the G cups for $600. Two days later the price was raised to $700. Lucky me.

They came pretty quickly, I want to say within 2 weeks. I waited a day or two to open the box. First impressions were WOW. Very soft, very natural, the movement was excellent.

When i started to look closer I began to notice the flaws. The worst problem was the nipples were not aligned. One nipple was nearly a full inch further to one side of the breast than the other. The areolas were not the same size, and one was oval instead of circular. The areolas were pretty hard and felt bolted on. There was a small deep scratch on one breast. I requested heavy veins but there were virtually no veins (one or two veins and very faint). And the top it all off the paint job was horrendous. There was some kind of pink paint wash over the skin, but particularly around the sides of each breast, it was very splotchy, as if the breasts were painted and then allowed to dry against another surface. Alternating patches of splotchy red paint and paintless red skin was super unappealing.

After 30 minutes consideration I decided to return them, unused. I knew there was no way to sell them on TDF because the flaws were immediately apparent. I contacted Crownpeaks and asked for a return. Predictably, I was told that they have NO return policy - I think this makes sense for most sex toys, but since it had so many flaws, I thought I had a good case. After several back and forths, I simply opened a paypal dispute. I got my money back. As a sign of good faith and because I genuinely didn’t want them, I mailed them back to Crownpeaks at my own expense.

Were they awesome? Yes. Worth $600? Sure, if they matched the product photos. But hand crafted toys come with risks. I don’t know if I got a defect model off the shelf, or if the craftsman was having a bad day, or if the quality of the product is going downhill. Having to open a paypal dispute was not the way I wanted it to end.

I hope this helps someone else considering Crownpeaks.

sqirrl

Post by sqirrl »

lightfootted wrote: When i started to look closer I began to notice the flaws. The worst problem was the nipples were not aligned. One nipple was nearly a full inch further to one side of the breast than the other. The areolas were not the same size, and one was oval instead of circular. The areolas were pretty hard and felt bolted on. There was a small deep scratch on one breast. I requested heavy veins but there were virtually no veins (one or two veins and very faint). And the top it all off the paint job was horrendous. There was some kind of pink paint wash over the skin, but particularly around the sides of each breast, it was very splotchy, as if the breasts were painted and then allowed to dry against another surface. Alternating patches of splotchy red paint and paintless red skin was super unappealing.
I had this same experience. It seems the quality might be going downhill, unfortunately. I got some L cups a bit over a year ago, and they were (and still are) absolutely stellar. They mirrored the photos about as well as I could ever hope. I ordered the G cups a couple months ago on a whim, and it was a completely different experience. The skin color was pale, almost pasty to an extent. The external finish was lumpy all over, and they just don't quite lay right, almost like they tried to retrofit a mold from a different size. They also feel like they weren't quite filled all the way, which kills a lot of the motion and bounciness I was hoping for. I think Crownpeaks might have lost their spark. I've tried to email a couple times about custom orders, but with no response too. It's really a shame, especially considering I have seen just how good they CAN be.

Who knows, maybe if I'm feeling fancy, I'll see if there's some way I can use some material from the G cups to fill the L cups even more. Might not work well in practice, but considering we've seen some solid-looking competitors in recent times, it might not be that big of a loss if things go poorly.

alienware377

Post by alienware377 »

sqirrl wrote:Might not work well in practice, but considering we've seen some solid-looking competitors in recent times, it might not be that big of a loss if things go poorly.
By solid looking competitors, did you by any chance mean http://tiddy.shop ? I reached out to them to ask if they would consider making a product like crown peaks because of all the issues that crown peaks has, and the owner told me that he's already speaking to a Japanese manufacturer who creates ultra realistic prosthetic products to see if they would be able to work with him to create something even better than crownpeaks.

I can see no problems with letting this guy take it over, since customer service there isbabsolute top tier and his product are absolutely amazing so far. He told me about many other products he's working on inventing (things never made before relating or in the shape of tits, but he told me not to reveal what they were, sorry. He said it's okay if I talk about th better crown peaks idea though.

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Good info about Tiddy Shop. I'm not a big fan of their current product mold, but I'm glad the quality is top notch. Will have to keep an eye out for their new products.
These small-run companies and artists should certainly collaborate more often.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

alienware377

Post by alienware377 »

sss-tier wrote: These small-run companies and artists should certainly collaborate more often.
You're right... I wonder if tiddyshop would think about collabing with crown peaks instead of competing? I might just ask him

shadow88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shadow88 »

The Tiddy Shop boobs looks great. Wish the nips were smaller or they give different options.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

shadow88 wrote:The Tiddy Shop boobs looks great. Wish the nips were smaller or they give different options.
I just found this topic talking about my store haha. We're planning on offering a lot more options once we sell enough of our first product to invest in more. The initial cost of creating a mold is very high, so we need enough investment money to do that.

On another note, soon we'll have a new page on our website detailing how anybody can commission their own custom boobs toy with any shape, feel and functionality that they want, as long as they're able to provide the funding for it. In this way, we'll be able to offer more options in our store without needing to sell enough of our first product to afford it. If anybody is interested in creating their own custom breasts, you can reply to this here or email us at sales (at) tiddy.shop

Also, here's a discount code only for this forum to get 50$ off the tiddy toy:
https://tiddy.shop/discount/50DOLLARFORUMS

Thanks guys!
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Tiddyshop, your work is amazing! That jiggle is off the charts. Really happy you are here on TDF! :glou:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS