www.sexdollgenie.com

My first doll - DH168 155cm Chloe / Christie

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
slydoggy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll - DH168 155cm Chloe / Christie

Post by slydoggy »

Starting a thread for the review of my purchase with Sex Doll Genie. I will add more here as the process moves onward and likely review the doll itself over at DH168's forum when she arrives. I have owned a torso and a hip, but this will be my first full size doll. My first concern as a newb doll buyer was finding a reputable vendor and not getting ripped off. TDF to the rescue.

Pre Purchase (mid October) - I chose SDG initially because of their good reviews, they were US based (so am I), promotions, and they have a great selection. After I mulled over lots of faces and bodies, I finally narrowed it down to two models. I then began to email/text with Janet and Kathy about these models and tell them I was a first time buyer. They were helpful and informative, they gave me info on the models and details about the factory/TPE. They were keeping contact with me before the purchase, but offered several times to back off if I thought they were being pushy. I really appreciated that conscientiousness. They also let me know about some nice promotions to help me save a little money. I had done lots of research beforehand and did not have many questions for them, but I got the feeling they would have been able to deal with a less prepared buyer. Also, lots of helpful articles and some factory photos on their site.

Purchase (10/29/2019) - Once I decided on my gal, I put an order together and SDG was helpful in that process as well. They were offering a great promotion for free EVO, Standing Feet and 2nd Head AND $199 off. Great! I had not planned on getting a second head, but the EVO skelly and feet were options I was willing to pay for. All in all I ordered: DH168 155cm (Chloe, SDG calls her "Naria" on their site), 1 free head (Christie aka "Juliya"), free EVO, free feet, 3 extra wigs and an extra set of eyes for under $2100.00. As first time doll buyer, it seemed like a pretty good deal. I expected to spend closer to $2400, so the promotion was a nice surprise and getting a second head feels like I am getting two dolls at once, it increased my excitement quite a bit.

Production (10/31/2019) - I received an email from Kathy telling me that my order was received and getting prepared for the factory. She informed me that pictures would be coming my way when available. She also told me about ANOTHER promotion, which could bring this purchase down to under $1800.00! I am currently awaiting some factory pictures and look forward to sharing more as my first doll purchase moves onward.

Shipping (TBD) -

Unboxing (TBD) -

Overall -
If you build it, they will come.

Katy and Lily DH168 155cm

slydoggy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My first doll - DH168 155cm Chloe / Christie

Post by slydoggy »

Factory pictures arrived 11/16/2019 one day after I emailed to inquire about order status. :D

From my perspective (1st doll), it looks like they did a great job with both faces and the body is what I expected. Pink white skin tone, pink 5cm nipples, EVO/standing, looks as advertised.
DH168 2019 155cm pink white skin tone with Chloe head
DH168 2019 155cm pink white skin tone with Chloe head
Chloe front.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 5252 times
Chloe back.jpg
Chloe back.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 5252 times
DH-67 Chloe head
DH-67 Chloe head
Chloe head.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 5252 times
DH-65 Christie head
DH-65 Christie head
Christie head 2.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 5252 times
DH168 2019 155cm with Chloe DH-67 Factory Vid.mp4
Factory vid 1
(16.27 MiB) Downloaded 4103 times
Christie DH-65 Head Factory Vid.mp4
Factory vid 2
(5.12 MiB) Downloaded 4100 times

slydoggy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by slydoggy »

Shipping - Shipped FedEx, Departed China on 11/19/2019 and arrived in southeastern US on 11/25/2109. No delays at customs and arrived on estimated day. There was a hole in the box where the neck joint pushed through.
box 2.jpg
box 2.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 5118 times
box hole.jpg
box hole.jpg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 5118 times
Unboxing - Everything was packed very well except there was nothing to prevent the neck joint from busting through, poor handling imo and not the factory's fault. The neck was slightly bent at he joint, not broken, I've seen this a lot in unboxings. There was a dent/impression on the left arm that went away after an hour. All items were accounted for and I even got a complimentary wig cap, bikini, and hanging hook.
packing.jpg
packing.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 5118 times
unwrapped 1.jpg
unwrapped 1.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 5118 times
unwrapped 2.jpg
unwrapped 2.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 5118 times
dent.jpg
dent.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 5118 times
Overall - I am very pleased with my first purchasing experience with Sex Doll Genie. Their service and assistance was on point from start to finish. My order was produced correctly and the shipping time/packing was as expected. I've read horror stories of ripoffs, wrong orders, and so much dumb shit that happens with sex doll purchases. I am glad to have found TDF and then Sex Doll Genie to make it secure and trouble free. I would purchase another doll from them without hesitation.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats slydoggy... great review and thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Congrats! She's a beauty.
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

Hey slydoggy! Thanks so much for documenting your entire journey here.

So happy you two finally met. Although I am a little bummed about the poor package handling by FedEx and that small dent. If there's anything I can do, just ask.

And finally, thanks for taking the time to write this. We are a small team (family-run biz) and every little review helps us tremendously. Especially, as you said, there's so much noise out there with shady sellers, outright scammy vendors, and counterfeit products.

I hope we will get the chance to serve you again.

Love,

Janet and SDG Team
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

flydreamer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flydreamer »

Slydoggy : congratulations on your new purchase.
I am really happy for you ;)
Your review is very detailed : good job !
Actually , i got a big interest on your order , process and your review/feedback .
When i discovered that new Chloe doll at DH168 few months ago , i have been amazed by this great doll beauty .Just awesome.
And i just did it : I finally put my order few days ago during Black Friday period , via DollsFrance website.
Black Friday promotion with this brand has been an extra head for free .
Hence i have chosen sames like you , i.e. with Chloe head obviously , and Christie one.
Now i wait for that doll and i will certainly send my review with pictures.
So thank you for sharing with us and take care with your beautiful Naria/Julyia doll.

slydoggy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by slydoggy »

flydreamer wrote:Slydoggy : congratulations on your new purchase.
I am really happy for you ;)
Your review is very detailed : good job !
Actually , i got a big interest on your order , process and your review/feedback .
When i discovered that new Chloe doll at DH168 few months ago , i have been amazed by this great doll beauty .Just awesome.
And i just did it : I finally put my order few days ago during Black Friday period , via DollsFrance website.
Black Friday promotion with this brand has been an extra head for free .
Hence i have chosen sames like you , i.e. with Chloe head obviously , and Christie one.
Now i wait for that doll and i will certainly send my review with pictures.
So thank you for sharing with us and take care with your beautiful Naria/Julyia doll.
You are welcome. I could not find many photos of this model that were not promotional photos. I was eager to post pictures and a review for anyone else that might be interested. I am happy the review was useful. Enjoy yourself!

flydreamer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flydreamer »

Hi everyone
My vendor (DollsFrance) sent me pictures of my next doll.
As it is mostly similar with the model that has been chosen by you slydoggy , i would like to share here those factory pictures just before the doll has been packaged.
Now my Chloe/Christie is on her way for delivery by Santa Claus or whoever :lol:
Attachments
04.jpg
04.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 4769 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 4769 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 4769 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 4769 times
00.jpg
00.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4769 times

Sp0ngeWorthy