sexyrealsexdolls.com

Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Post by cc77 »

AJ2487 wrote:Without a doubt, the Akari's Breast II are the biggest breast toys I've seen so far. Crownpeak's toy are a lot of fun but lack that really full round shape the ABII's have. The Chichi Fueta Rocket's are very soft with long nipples. Their back support is much firmer than the rest of it. This makes holding and handling them easier. Crownpeaks is on the right track, I'd recommend that they focus on developing a mold that lets the breasts protrude out further. Overall, If you want big and super jiggly, then go with Crownpeaks L cup for 700$. If you want something lighter and cheaper, then go with the Chichi Fueta Rockets for around 350$. Their still better than the Aichans. If you want to go BIG! then buy the Akari's Breast 1 or 2, 2 is in the picture with the huge nipples for around 800$. I'm very happy with all three. What do you guys think?
Thanks! I was eyeing these 3 as well, I already bought the L CrownPeaks and am waiting for delivery, but during Black Friday I'll probably be buying a different pair.

Is the Akari's you have this one? https://www.toydemon.com/akaris-breasts-ii-areola

I happen to love the big tit look where when laying down they flop to the side then come up like mountains when you squeeze them together. Is that what the CrownPeaks gives you?
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Fuck I think I am gonna get the KK just to save $200 even though I want the Ls. These tits look so fun

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:Fuck I think I am gonna get the KK just to save $200 even though I want the Ls. These tits look so fun
Are the KK's the ones in the pictures on the previous page or L's?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:Fuck I think I am gonna get the KK just to save $200 even though I want the Ls. These tits look so fun
No I believe those are the Ls

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
Christ, are the Akari's actually bigger than them or does the picture just make it seem that way?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
Christ, are the Akari's actually bigger than them or does the picture just make it seem that way?
You talking about the pic AJ posted? The ones on the left at the CHICHI the middle is akari and the right ones are the L cups.

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
You talking about the pic AJ posted? The ones on the left at the CHICHI the middle is akari and the right ones are the L cups.
Yeah. I'm asking if the Akari's are bigger than the L cups, because the picture made it seem like they are.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
Yeah. I'm asking if the Akari's are bigger than the L cups, because the picture made it seem like they are.
Well I cant say for sure but AJ seemed to say they were. Looks like CC gonna need al three. lol

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:Yeah. I'm asking if the Akari's are bigger than the L cups, because the picture made it seem like they are.
Well I cant say for sure but AJ seemed to say they were. Looks like CC gonna need al three. lol
lol it's tempting...definitely would have storage concerns with all of those! Toydemon is out of stock on the Akari's but I'm monitoring it.

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:
The Akari's are bigger imo. Yes, these are the first L cups Crownpeaks has ever made. These are the same ones used in the video promoting the size.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Can you post some photos of each of the products with a familiar object in the picture, such as a soda can, Sharpie pen, or DVD? This will help us better understand their relative sizes.

Thanks a lot!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

cc77 wrote:
AJ2487 wrote:Without a doubt, the Akari's Breast II are the biggest breast toys I've seen so far. Crownpeak's toy are a lot of fun but lack that really full round shape the ABII's have. The Chichi Fueta Rocket's are very soft with long nipples. Their back support is much firmer than the rest of it. This makes holding and handling them easier. Crownpeaks is on the right track, I'd recommend that they focus on developing a mold that lets the breasts protrude out further. Overall, If you want big and super jiggly, then go with Crownpeaks L cup for 700$. If you want something lighter and cheaper, then go with the Chichi Fueta Rockets for around 350$. Their still better than the Aichans. If you want to go BIG! then buy the Akari's Breast 1 or 2, 2 is in the picture with the huge nipples for around 800$. I'm very happy with all three. What do you guys think?
Thanks! I was eyeing these 3 as well, I already bought the L CrownPeaks and am waiting for delivery, but during Black Friday I'll probably be buying a different pair.

Is the Akari's you have this one? https://www.toydemon.com/akaris-breasts-ii-areola

I happen to love the big tit look where when laying down they flop to the side then come up like mountains when you squeeze them together. Is that what the CrownPeaks gives you?
Yes those are the Akari's Breasts 2.The crownpeaks are very flat and jiggly, though they are big. They don't really mold upward high when squeezed together. It's hard to explain, they dont have a lot of push back when you squeeze them. They just swallow anything that's pressed against them. Take titty fucking for example, you won't get a lot of tightness when squeezing them. They'll most likely just smother and jiggle around your cock. I enjoy them for that reason because there is nothing on the market that jiggly.

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

CF wrote:Can you post some photos of each of the products with a familiar object in the picture, such as a soda can, Sharpie pen, or DVD? This will help us better understand their relative sizes.

Thanks a lot!
Hope this helps. I'm not taking off the bra because I'm happy with where I have them right now. Take it from me, they're big, not that big imo, they're squishy as hell, and titty fucking them is a different sensation than any other toy right now. Not better, just different mainly due to the jiggliness.
Attachments
20191119_212704.jpg
20191119_212704.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 1776 times

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Here's a couple more of the other two.
Attachments
20191119_213728.jpg
20191119_213728.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1776 times
20191119_213651.jpg
20191119_213651.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1776 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks, AJ2487, that really does help!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS