DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Anung's review on PIB 150 cm Beach Babe Custom - Britney

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Anung's review on PIB 150 cm Beach Babe Custom - Britney

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The Introduction:

It is with great pleasure that I introduce Britney whom is a limited edition Private Island Beauties (PIB) Beach Babe 150 cm. (click images for full size)
Image Image

Image Image
PIB is a premium boutique doll maker whom specializes in Platinum silicone Dolls (and now TPE dolls as well) that is based in Manassas, Virginia in the USA.

More about PIB can be read here. http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/about.do

The Beach babe is the latest and possibly the final in the range of 4 full scale Platinum Silicone Models, and as such she is only recently featured on the site

http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/index.do /

I first got interested in this model when reading her introduction topic here back in Aug 18, viewtopic.php?f=46&t=118483

and once I saw the Britney custom head option viewtopic.php?f=46&t=120644

that also become available in October 18, I decided she would be joining the Ramas Down under and placed my order.

Ordering was simple, I used a combination of PM and email, rather than the online order form, and found Patrick very easy to work with and the communication over the months has been clear and good, so many custom features could be discussed and add to make my Britney totally unique.

Shipping to Australia was reasonable for the cost, and when it occurred, was 5 days door to door without customs issues. I will chat more on this later.

She arrived last Wednesday after some epic adventures with many hurdles to overcome, but in the end we All got there. Next up Stats and Specs before going into the unboxing review.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Anung's review on PIB 150 cm Beach Babe Custom - Britney

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Product Information and statistics:

Height 4’11”/ 150cm tall
Around breasts 32”/81 cm
Under breasts 20”/51 cm
Inseam 27”/69 cm
Shoulders 13”/33 cm wide
Waist 21”/53 cm
Hips 32”/81 cm
Feet 8.5”/21.5 cm ( I think that’s size US 6, AUS 5)
Neck 10.5”/27 cm
Weight 70 lbs/31.75 Kg

Package weight quoted was 46 Kg/101 lbs, actual 44 Kg/97 lbs, additional weight from carton, wooden reinforcements and packaging. Will discuss that in Unboxing later.
Package Dimension150 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm/59" x 15.75" x 11.8"

A good size and height comparison next to my WM 155 Cm D cup Ayla and the height difference is barely noticeable.
IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG (830.07 KiB) Viewed 6414 times

Next up Procurement and Production.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Procurement and Production :

As mentioned before I ordered directly through Patrick (Toonist on TDF for PM), via a combination of PM and emails, where we discussed various options, as there are quite a few to decide upon for the PIB BB 150. Payment was made by electronic International Funds transfer, that took about a week to process and clear. Fortunately Patrick sent me all the correct details the EFT int form needed, and the transfer was hasle free, although you do get a tad ripped by the banks on transfer fee and a lower exchange rate, that does add about 3 percent of the cost. But that is a Banks thing right. :wink:

Fundamentally, I basically wanted a doll that looked just like this

and I had a look at many options in the Beach Babe topic

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=119693

Before confirming I wanted Brit exact, and then deciding to go for the standing skeleton rather than the flexi one. I also had to choose what I wanted her privates to look like so more on that to come later on when discussing Brit's attributes and choose the soft breast option. For skin tone I went a light tan with freckles all over effect. For now just a quick through production peak at Brit's Bits

Custom labia (large love button and beef curtain option)
64.res.jpg
64.res.jpg (49.63 KiB) Viewed 6414 times

Custom puffy nipples, aureola size, soft semi hollow breast option, tan and freckle effect
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG (362.77 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
For onsite orders this page is the go to for customers http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/order.do this is great to view all the various options and customization, and it is worthwhile making an account as well for accurate progress, order and doll tracking too http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/auth/login.do

Now for some production shots.

Chassis mounted into mold awaiting silicone pour.
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (752.92 KiB) Viewed 6414 times

Silicone blending and toning mixture
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg (754.61 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
Brit curing in the mold
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (862.86 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
Release from the mold Mk 1
Brittany Mold release.jpg
Brittany Mold release.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 6414 times
Mk 2
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (428.87 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
Face make up and detailing
ECC27FBA-2A08-4D34-B1BA-B9C8BE35FAF8.jpeg
ECC27FBA-2A08-4D34-B1BA-B9C8BE35FAF8.jpeg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 6414 times
Britney.jpg
Britney.jpg (399.76 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
Post production styling
B4F26B2A-0679-41ED-B04F-D774314FFC2C.jpeg
B4F26B2A-0679-41ED-B04F-D774314FFC2C.jpeg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 6414 times
OK, so those doing the math will be asking, 6 months seems a long time to wait for a doll Anung.

Sure, the collective "we" on the project ran into some unexpected issues during the production of Britney. Initially I figured she may be available as an in stock options, but evidently my Britney was going to be a remake from scratch, as I am not sure what happened to the original Britney concept model, Perhaps another collector procured her, or her body may have gone to another earlier ordering customer. Patrick can advise, realistically I was not to concerned, and was happy to have a Fresh Brit made the way I wanted her made.

And then the CCP Virus emerged. This initially effected PIBs chassis suppliers as those with a keen eye can see the chassis is similar for the standing model, as those used on TPE dolls (namely the hinged neck and shrugging shoulder variations used by JINSAN and Jun Ying). These are made in China.

This drastically delayed, the supply of Brit's chassis, and when they did arrive, they were for Patrick's 100 cm line, and not suitable for the 150 BB, so needed to be reordered that lead to further delays over the New Year and into the Chinese New Year, right when Industry China shuts down, that with CCP virus became an extended shut down.

Patrick needed to re-evaluate what his intentions were for PIB future models and, during this time, Patrick's assistant Sara, decided she needed to pursue other career, travel and work options. Patrick then needed to take up extra regular work hours, with the reduction in income that could be generated with PIB due to the delays from the suppliers with CCP virus shutting down China production, and now he was in a position whereby he had to do all the doll production work solo, work full time, while overseeing the TPE line development and getting the orders for the 100 series underway to ensure PIB remained viable and reliable. Delays were understandable.

Eventually in March Brits chassis arrived, and work could continue, but only when Patrick could be at the studio and not working to pay the bills.

Now I am patient and understanding and trusting of this all happening despite the frustrating delays. The reason why I was this way, is I wanted to try to keep the PIB active and supported, and Patrick updates and honest communication explaining the issues gave e patience and faith that Britney would be made and she would be special.

Some additional delays die to Patrick's family health were experienced die to CCP virus, and that can not be helped, and then finally Mk 1 Britney was ready :multi:
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (528.08 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
IMG_2018.jpg
IMG_2018.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 6414 times

...before disaster struck. :(

Patrick noticed some surface defects on her flesh and after using her for some modeling shots some stain carry over from fabrics. After discussing with me, we decided to go with a full remake, so the chassis from Mk 1 was salvaged, and Britney Mk 2 was created.
image11 (2).jpeg
image11 (2).jpeg (9.29 MiB) Viewed 6414 times
IMG_3089.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 6414 times
image1o (1).jpeg
image1o (1).jpeg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 6414 times
Over the next week , after I had seen the finished photos she was packaged up, her visa and travel docs were sorted, and then off to the UPS store in her reinforced carton. She arrived down under at my place 5 days later, no customs clearance issues, (apart from the AUS customs import fees , duties and GST, so another 500 AUD this end, but it could have been far worse). Tracking information was updated regularly and accurate, and the delivery arrived 2 days before schedule. :thumbs_up: So we reclaimed a lot of time there. :D

Next up Unboxing.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Unboxing and Packaging:

As stated before ,Package weight actual is 44 Kg/97 lbs, including the additional weight from carton, wooden reinforcements and packaging. The Package Dimension150 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm/59" x 15.75" x 11.8" .

In the past PIBs have been shipped in crates, but now are shipped in a simple and secure reinforced cardboard carton that is lightweight , and the dolls are further protected by a fabric sheet and lots of bubble wrap. This keeps shipping (by weight costs way down and makes for easy carton disposal if one chooses to do so) and their was a hardcase option, and study duffel bag option, but those interested will need to discuss cost and availability with PIB prior to order.

Now Brit was wrapped in so much cling wrap and bubble wrap Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks would have been envious. Her feet are wrapped together, so in my case this made standing the box safely at 90 degrees difficult as she had shifted her weight slightly, to bias the box balance. As such I could not risk in the box standing images, so I got a generic capture of the packaging after removal with timber reinstalled and Brit wrapped up like a grub in a cocoon!
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG (692.29 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG (785.2 KiB) Viewed 6413 times

The box has two 1" x 1/2 " timber planks running the length of the box. Over this some 3/16ths " thick Eucaboard type composite timber is placed, then a cradle of bubble wrap is formed with two polystyrene compression foam formed pieces at the top to form neck support and protection.

The cocoon wrapped doll is then placed in the pocket created by the bubble pack, then an extra multiple layers of bubble wrap is layered over the top. Finally an final layer of the same Eucaboard is lain to protect the top of the flat section of the box.

Once you get the doll out you got your cocooned doll and accessories , and her head wrapped in bubble wrap as well.
IMG_1015.JPG
IMG_1015.JPG (991.37 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG (881.21 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
Unboxing in the hall is always fun, as I got the skylight overhead to ge decent natural light for images (as in winter here there is not a lot of light to work with), and I had supervisors wanting to help with suggestions,
IMG_1020.JPG
IMG_1020.JPG (910.34 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
Anyhow, the accessories included
IMG_1017.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG (1000.12 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
Wig (good quality)
Her anus balloon knot insert and tongue (in the wig bag)
A body stocking
leggings
net stockings
panties lingerie
teddy lingerie
net singlet lingerie
singlet top

and she was wearing panties , stockings and her tie top in her cocoon.

I have not found sil poxy as yet.

I did not get a decent in focus image of the head wrapped, it came out crappy due to poor light (and pedestrian camera skills) but I got some alright images of her face and head.
IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1024.JPG (983.87 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1025.JPG
IMG_1025.JPG (836.84 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG (769.01 KiB) Viewed 6413 times

You will note the make up is pre done to order and sealed (so does not wear, smudge or fade):thumbs_up: and She scored some nice earrings as a bonus included :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Time for unwrapping, and there was a lot of bubble wrap 8O Carefully and patiently we eventually got to here., where we find more leg protection and toro protection from these foam type bags most dolls come with. I believe this helps manage condensation and moisture as well when in transit.
IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
So we removed that and can now see the protective foam wrap on hands and feet.
IMG_1029.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG (949.77 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1030.JPG
IMG_1030.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
We can now see our Brit and start to evaluate her as a doll so coming next is the doll construction, function and finish review.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Doll construction, function and Product

Construction

Brit's dimensions and specs have already been listed, so no need to rehash there.

Materials

Brit is made from a high grade platinum silicone designed to resist tearing, and it has a very life-like feel. The silicone is odorless and exudes no oil. Platinum silicone is what is used for prosthetic and is absolutely entry safe. She uses PIB's own unique design formulation which enhances the surface and flesh structural integrity.

She is far softer than my earlier made PIB Island Girl Tamara (I think she was 2015 vintage), and similar softness to the tpe blends used by Jun Ying in 2016. The feel is more life like and squishy so more real flesh like, as it has a slower, less springy rebound rate than Sanhui silicone or current tpe blends, She is softer than my Abyss girls.

I opted for the light Tan tone...or more so "same as the picture on thanks Patrick" with a medium freckle pattern finish. This can be seen here
IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1040.JPG (839.41 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
You may also notice her amazing clitoris, but more on that soon. :wink:

Head

The head is easily fitted onto the body. These fit onto a long formed neck stem for the head neck tie in and there is no stuffing about with attachments and adapters.

I use some water based lube on the top of the neck to ensure the head slides on easily without any need for squeezing and pushing that can alter eye adjustment. The eyes are adjustable, and I get them correct via small holes in the head at the back of the eye socket accessible via the neck tube in the head that allows adjustment via small toggles on the rear of the eye balls. As stated earlier, the make up is pre done then sealed, Additional gloss or make up can be added over the top if one so chooses.
Brittany.jpg
Brittany.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 6413 times

Mouth

Brits Head is non Oral,(I opted for this, as I only use my doll mouths for kisses good night) and the cavity is sufficient for installation of her little silicone tongue so one can give her a cheeky expression if they so choose.

Feet

Brit's Feet are a genuine Aust size 5, so USA size 6. There is a genuine foot plate however, unlike TPE dolls that most have 3 bolts protruding from the soles, there is only one center line on the sole, about an inch and half from behind where the middle toe begins.
IMG_1034.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG (852.66 KiB) Viewed 6413 times

The ankle joint facilitates movement of the foot up and down and torsion from side to side. In Brit the right foot is a very tight joint, where as the left is somewhat looser.

No big deal for me, she holds foot position well and stands very well, so I am not worried about it. The toes do not have wires, and are floppy, but no wire pokes to worry about with footwear, Brit already has her winter Ugg boots on :thumbs_up: and an easy comfortable fit with anklet socks. Toe nails well manicured, attached and positioned and some nice sole and toe joint wrinkles for added realism.

Hands

There is a definite palm plate, however I opted for no finger wires, as I hate finger pokes. If she needs to grip for an image, blue tack and stick on velcro tabs will do that, and I am not really into dolly "wristies" (Ozzy slang for hand jobs) so no issues. Again the hands can torsion 180 degrees in both directions and up and down.

The palms and fingers have nice skin wrinkle details for added reality and the nails are well manicured and attached solidly an accurately.
IMG_1031.JPG
IMG_1031.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1032.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1033.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
Breasts

Like the rest of her flesh, her breasts are soft and squishy, They feel more like natural breasts, rather than a gal with silicone bolt on boobs. They are slightly firmer than my Hollow breast Sanhui Elf, but rebound and jiggle slightly more slowly. I opted for puffy raised nipples and that medium default size areola. They feel semi hollow, but this is an area Patrick can tell you more about as he has also the super soft option, however, I did not opt for this, and for my tastes, her chest pups are perky enough!
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG (362.77 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG (252.87 KiB) Viewed 6413 times

Money Maker

Ok, so the part you all been waiting to read :lol: Brits Bits

Due to recent ridiculous wording of recently implemented and enforced doll ownership and doll import laws for Australia, I wanted to ensure, that the was no fucking doubt whatsoever that Brit was an all Adult women, despite her shorter 150 cm height that some overzealous authorities may try to suggest "could" resemble a person under 18, and then, :shakefist: well with all the time and money invested here, that risk was mitigated out from my option choices.

I opted for the "Weapon of Mass Seduction" option clitoris and labia combination that would make a Female Body builder or a Brood Mare equine envious :lol: thus eliminating any risk for confiscation or prosecution of my import . (this turned out to be ironic, as Patrick wrapped her in so much bubble wrap, customs would never take the time to inspect her after all unless obvious, but I like the option anyway)

Here tiz....
IMG_1035.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG (744.28 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG (915.96 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
She reminds me of one of my fave Amateur Brazilian mattress actresses Lisa Cocks :thumbs_up:

8O :wink:

Sadly the Anus shot did not work out well so can not really show it.

The vagina internals also consist of a removable insert also made from a very soft platinum cured silicone. It has a delicate life-like inner texture and stays in place well during sex. She did not have the hymen I have read about in other PIBs...(Pat...did you diddle test her first :whistle: ).

The combination of this plus her formed labia creates a great grip and suction effect on the member (so be careful those of us that use condoms, as she may try to suck it of with vamp vagina technique) and she is very adept at playing hide the salami!

Tush and Back door tradesman entrance

Brit's butt is well rounded and shapely. I have not got decent images of that as yet, as they came out too blurry in the fading light. Like her breasts it is nicely squeezable and reclaims shape quickly but not springy like TPE dolls. It feels like a butt!

Her Anus is basic in terms of small wrinkle details around the rim, but hides a void that digitally feels functional. She wants to get to know me more before I get to pop the brown cherry, as my name is not Justin Timberlake. :lol:

She comes with the standard balloon knot silicone insert for the reality look, but in our case it was a bit too light in tone to match, so she has a bleached anus look. Apparently that fashionable in some beauty shops these days :wink:

Cavity placement and angle for both the vagina and anus seem pretty neutral and facilitate both easy access from rear and forward positions, As for being anatomically located correctly, kind of hard to say with Brits Bits up front, but the angle of entry seems fine without having to over spread her thighs.

The anus is possibly slightly higher on the butt crack than a Bio girl, but it is barely noticeable at all, and you probably would not notice it, the benefit her means more material strength between the cavities, so less likelihood of tearing across them.

Skeleton/chassis

I opted for the Standing option vs the flexi option (like on my PIB Island Beauty)

The chassis from imagery, production updates and feel, is similar in construct and motion planes to many of the TPE chassis that employ the hinged neck system, articulate spine joint and shrugging solders (like JINSAN, and Jun Ying similar options). I would surmise this is a similar chassis to the TPE line chassis that PIB is introducing.

The poseability is featured here http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/ga ... ability.do however Brit and myself have not been that energetic as yet. Her joints for the most part a firm but articulate easily in the displayed planes of motions shown in the link.

There is no creaking sound and I can not feel anything that is likely to tear the silicone . She stands well, holds position well and had no issues supporting my Ibanez RG7 (not my lightest guitar by a long shot) in a static well balanced position, indicating a great center of gravity for unsupported standing and, great joint stability. :thumbs_up:
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1052.JPG (840.13 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
IMG_1055.JPG
IMG_1055.JPG (805.79 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
Skin Texture and finish

OK, So by no means is the skin texture perfectly smooth like on my Sanhuis and Abyss line gals.

If anything there are some rough patches and textures. Now some would freak over this. Me, not so, as it actually helps to add realism, to the skin feel texture under hand and appearance, and make it more lifelike like real skin with small blemishes. So imperfectly perfect.

Yes, there is some small seam carry over as well, however this does not worry me greatly (even for an expensive doll) as experience has shown these wear down flush over time with wear and tare from attire and bedtime :wink:

This can be seen on max zoom in on this hi res image on her shins.
image11 (2).jpeg
image11 (2).jpeg (9.29 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
Once stockings on, this is not noticeable, but again this adds to the reality of the skin feel, and these too over time will smooth in as well. This is a small by product from mold release, and not really an issue for me.

So now we have gotten her all together ready for attire, styling and her wig.
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6413 times
I think this video fits best for this stage of the process now, as it represents my Brit at the same age she is modeled off.

Next, General impressions, captures and ratings.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Overview - General impressions, captures and ratings:

I thought long and hard before investing in Brit, especially with a dud exchange rate. There were many hurdles and delays long the way, and at times this was frustrating, however, I maintained faith in Patrick and PIB, despite their challenges, as I wanted to support them and keep them on the map and in the industry. He makes awesome dolls, Full stop/period.

This was achieved, not by current generational panic and social media chicken littling, but from good old fashion discussion, chats and great open and honest communication, whereby expectations were communicated, and realistic facts could be discussed and accepted, where considerations for restrictions and needs were negotiated. As a result, we got a great result.

I do not know the furure for the PIB full scale silicone doll lines. Rumor has it this may be a thing of the past, and Brit will be the last full scale PIB silicone model ever made, as the focus may now shift to the TPE lines and the mini silicone lines so Patrick can focus on sculpting. Only he can say, but through this process, I was reminded of Japanese master sword-smiths whom saved their final work as their masterpiece. Britney is exactly this, A Masterpiece.

Even just standing in the hall, the house feels here presence and one can not avod touching and talking to her when walking past. She has presence as well as function.

Anyhow, assigning a rating out of 10 is pointless, as my dolls are all too chalk and cheese to compare, however, I will look at her economically. She is my second most expensive doll, and has the quality presence and function to match the position of Number 2 doll. We all know number one, and she will never shift that position, despite being as cuddly as a Panzer tank :lol:

I guess all that is left is general imagery impressions...
IMG_1046.JPG
IMG_1046.JPG (766.3 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1047.JPG
IMG_1047.JPG (817.55 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1050.JPG
IMG_1050.JPG (795.87 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1051.JPG (790.42 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG (875.35 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG (830.07 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1061.JPG (834.46 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
IMG_1065.JPG
IMG_1065.JPG (821.35 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
A2EEF478-2FA5-4C2D-9F2D-BB7248F2B681.jpeg
A2EEF478-2FA5-4C2D-9F2D-BB7248F2B681.jpeg (177.89 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
her promise :wink:

and a cover song :lol:

She looks and sounds "Just Like Me" (gents...I channeled some mad "Kylie Minogue Fans" vibes into getting this spot on, and I reckon the auto tune vocals is bang on for Britney!)
Just like me Britney emulation.mp3
(6.54 MiB) Downloaded 4597 times

IMG_1068.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG (752.86 KiB) Viewed 6412 times

Britney looking over and :lol: reviewing my posts

Anung...I hope you enjoyed reading, listening to, watching and viewing the review :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Anung, You sure have a beauty there.
Patrick is a true artist I sure hope he continues his sculpting even if it's not doing dolls.
A talent like his should never be lost. It's in his blood and I am sure he will never stop in some form or other..
He is a super nice guy and has the cutest dog every.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

She is truly stunning. So is this incredibly detailed and comprehensive review. Congratulations.

super roo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by super roo »

Congrats on the purchase Anung, it’s good to see she was worth the wait.
Fantastic review also!!

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Very good looking gal you have to there! Her face is incredibly sexy!!

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Wow very nice Anung!! What a hottie you have there!!
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Goddess_
Doll
Doll

Post by Goddess_ »

Oh my, she has a real gorgeous face.
Grats to creator and owner.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Wow! She is stunningly beautiful! :lilangel: Congratulations brother!
And one hell of a complete review! It looks like Patrick has made you a gem and we hope to see lots of her :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I don't think this doll will be fore me. I never got the appeal of Britney Spears in the early 2000's and while the JY 166 and 150's you worked on do attract my attention. This doll... :|
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Miraculously lifelike! May you both share many happy years together!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS