Starpery.com

A Black Hole - Is she done for?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A Black Hole - Is she done for?

Post by Wheezer »

I could have said a robot from WestWorld (either original or new version), but those were "fully functional" and some had nice curves! :)
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

WestWorld? Yul Brunner is my only clear memory from '73 :whistle:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

jantra wrote:So grimyeaper,

This is my experience, hope it helps.
I have a tpe doll that is missing the plug at the top of the vaginal opening. I was aware of this possibility from my pre purchase research on tdf. I too purchased an endoscope and used it to confirm the missing plug shortly after she arrived home to me.

I use 12 inch forceps and small sponges to clean her out after use. There are several videos on youtube that outline this method. I cum insider her without condom several times a week and use this cleaning method every time. At 3.5 months thus far I don't have any problems. I haven't done it here but I can outline my specific cleaning regimen if you're interested.
Best to you and Irena!
Forgot to add that I use an aquarium air pump to dry her out after cleaning. I let it run several hours or overnight sometimes.

INFORMATIONS