sexyrealsexdolls.com

DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Post by AlFeCu »

Hello everyone.

I also thought about the easiest way to "fill" the Hollow breasts. After I saw the pictures of the burst gel breasts and tried to find out what is inside and why it came to such a damage, I found a way to fill the breasts.

Tests on my Doll were very successful and the touching feeling is also great. :multi: :multi:

Apparently our dear manufacturers use a superabsorber. These superabsorbers have the ability to absorb up to 300 times their own volume of water. Some bind it permanently, others can release it again. The latter are often mixed into potting soil to increase the water retention capacity.

I got 45g of this stuff and then did some tests. You have to know quite well how much water you add, otherwise you get a crumbly mass. But if you hit a good balance, it becomes a gel-like substance. With my remedy this was the case with a ratio of 1:200. Adding water later is no problem. But it is best to try a little bit around until you have the desired consistency before you fill it into the breast.

To get the gel into the breast of the Doll is then relatively easy. Only before the whole operation one should determine how much volume fits/should fit into the breast. The easiest way to do this is to suck the air out of the breast with a big syringe until you can't get anything more out. Then you have about the volume that fits in there. A rough indication is enough it is only important not to take too much or too little of the super absorber. But a little too little is still better than too much.

You need the following tools:

Syringe at least 100ml (depending on breast size)
blunt cannula with at least 14G. Better 12G or even 10G. Best to buy a set.
pointed cannula to puncture a canal through the nipple
Baby oil to lubricate the canal.
Superabsorbents
Water ^^

Doll lay on the back.

With the thin, pointed cannula carefully prick a channel into the nipple.

Remove air from the Hollow breasts and notice how much that was.

If you have measured a volume of 500ml you need about 400ml water and 2g of the super absorber. If you take less, the consistency will remain more gel-like, if you take more, it will become firmer. As I said, test it before until you like the consistency.

Then insert the thick cannula into the breast and leave it in. Later there is no time to get it in. To make it easier to get it in, smear everything well with the baby oil. If you can't get it in, choose one number smaller. 14G is still ok, but with a 12G it is much easier and you have more time.

Prepare the gel. You should work quickly. For a short time it remains very liquid until it has absorbed the water. This is the ideal consistency for injecting it. This step is not about filling up the whole volume, it is only about getting the required amount of absorber into it. The rest is filled up with water later.

Attach the syringe to the cannula and press the prepared amount into it before the contents become too solid. This is the most time critical step. If it has already become a bit too solid, you can draw up the syringe with some water and shake it all. Then the superabsorber becomes more gel-like again.

Now it's time to fill the chest to the desired weight. If you have measured a volume of 500ml you can now inject the amount of water and wait until the stuff has swollen up accordingly. How much exactly this has to be is completely up to your own feeling and preferences. The absorber develops a bit more volume than the water alone.

You have to be careful not to leave too much air in the chest and not to use too little water. Otherwise you will have a muddy sound when kneading. If too much air remains, the swelling absorber usually prevents you from simply pulling it out with a syringe.

Also here it helps to lay the doll on its back and insert the needle just far enough to inject water without any problems. It takes some time until all the air has moved upwards, but you can feel it quite well. If you then inject some water and suck it out again, you will quickly notice if you have caught a possible air bubble. In my case the air only came out in pieces, but like this

Unfortunately I can't post any pictures about it, because I didn't make any.

What you should be aware of is that your breasts can get quite heavy. If the breasts are really big, the lady may have to wear a bra permanently when she has to stand. I don't think there are problems with D and E cups, but it can be critical.

In summary, I must say that the vibration behaviour has improved.Also, the feeling of touching is better and the breasts don't sound so hollow anymore when you give a fold.

On the subject of which superabsorber:

I have used one for terrariums. It was the easiest to get and is quite fine. There are also some for horticulture, although the one is a bit coarser.

Anyone who tinkers with his doll is of course responsible for all damage and misfortunes.From water ingress to the skeleton, ripping TPE because of too thick boobs, to explosive decompression, everything is on your own.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Post by Wheezer »

Very interesting .... I might have to obtain some of this for testing.

My main concern with this is the liquid used - regular water. Most water contains an amazing amount of microbes and other items that can really get busy if left alone, especially in a sealed environment (such as the breasts). Eventual mold and long term degradation is a concern. Even using sterile saline solution might not work for long term applications.

An option might be to use a water based disinfectant liquid as the solution. There are some I use for cleaning dolls that do not damage TPE, even with long exposures. In this case make the slurry using something like that and seal them up. It would retain the semi-liquid feel and inhibit the internal growth of mold and other nasty items.

Hmmm ... this is interesting.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This sounds really amazing!

How long did the process take, from start to finish? Was it a long time, or very quick?

When you get to five posts you will be able to attach photos. I think all of us would enjoy seeing your completed work!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Question about the excess air ... does it inhibit curing or just prevent filling?

If a filling problem then use a second needle as an air escape path (similar to what is used when making molds).
In this case a long filler needle inserted into the breast, with a second open needle at the high spot. This allows air to escape as you fill the cavity.

Still need to look into long term stability ... will this separate at a later time ....

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome to TDF, AlFeCu. And thank you for your insights and inventive nature. Those of us who are so inclined (and I am not, so much) will love to see and share what you bring to the table.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

Wheezer wrote: My main concern with this is the liquid used - regular water. Most water contains an amazing amount of microbes and other items that can really get busy if left alone, especially in a sealed environment (such as the breasts). Eventual mold and long term degradation is a concern. Even using sterile saline solution might not work for long term applications.
[...]
An option might be to use a water based disinfectant liquid as the solution. There are some I use for cleaning dolls that do not damage TPE, even with long exposures. In this case make the slurry using something like that and seal them up. It would retain the semi-liquid feel and inhibit the internal growth of mold and other nasty items.
[....]
Question about the excess air ... does it inhibit curing or just prevent filling?
Yes, I have these thoughts too. The only disinfectant that would be suitable would be hydrogen peroxide. 2% in the mix should be enough to keep it clean in the long run.

No, the air does not prevent the substance from swelling or filling. But it makes a squishy noise when you knead them and there is too much air in them. :whistle:
second needle as valve is not possible because the mixture is quite tough and consists of many small swollen crystals that would immediately clog the needle.
CF wrote:This sounds really amazing!
How long did the process take, from start to finish? Was it a long time, or very quick?
No, it took about an hour. But the breasts had reached their full volume after about a day. Apparently, it took some time for the superabsorber to reach its maximum expansion.
Whereby I do not find that really bad. This creates a pleasant counter pressure in the breasts. :D

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

really looking forward to photos of your completed work, and the materials used. A lot of us are inspired!
Viva la megaboobs!

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

I will then put together all the material I needed for this. Fortunately it is not much. :)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

AlFeCu wrote:I will then put together all the material I needed for this. Fortunately it is not much. :)
Thanks a lot!
Viva la megaboobs!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Looking forward to the photos of the bit and pieces and final results.
It sounds good.
Cheers!
... W ...

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

So my dear friends. There are photos and also moving pictures. 8)

To prevent mould and mildew, one could add a certain amount of hydrogen peroxide. At 12% mixture, about 70ml should be enough for this doll to reach about 3% concentration.

I have not tested how it reacts with the super absorber... so feel free.

To the tools.

Left the 100ml syringe, then a venous cannula, blunt cannulas 10G, 12G and 14G and on the far right the granules.

I used the venous cannula to create a tunnel through the nipple. Then I lubricated the area well with paraffinum liquidum (baby oil) and carefully inserted the blunt cannula through the canal. The venous cannula stayed inside so I could widen the canal a bit to get the blunt cannula in.
Parts used
Parts used
DSCF2428.jpg (223.49 KiB) Viewed 4640 times
Since I tested it all on a small Doll, no head to not break the rules. It is one of the oldest looking ones for the 100's but for sure. :wink:
Attachments
Sideview
Sideview
DSCF2443.jpg (144.51 KiB) Viewed 4640 times
Sideview2
Sideview2
DSCF2431.jpg (207.28 KiB) Viewed 4640 times
Front
Front
DSC2500.jpg (287.11 KiB) Viewed 4640 times
DSCF2445-2.avi
Jiggle
(3.12 MiB) Downloaded 2267 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks for the listing and results.
I see your tools, but not the exact type of super absorbent.
To perform some tests, I an getting this stuff: AFTER INKED PREMIUM LIQUID SOLIDIFIER SAFESORB (1 PCS) (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D44FH8V/).
Then run some tests on liquid absorbtion amounts and liquid retention.

How does this compare the the stuff you used?

Cheers!
... W ...

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

Well, I don't know exactly what kind of stuff I bought there either. You can use it for watering insects and the like. I just wanted to have a fine granulate and this was the right one. It also has no own brand name. Only the name of the European store.

So I think it doesn't matter what you use for one. In the stores there will probably only be a few different ones available.

So I think every one of these absorbers will be as good as another one.

This looks like my stuff:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075DX8PZ2

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks !
... W ...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

SAFESORB: Montmorillonite Clay, Calcined also known as Bentonite Clay
The stuff on Amazon may be a synthetic version, have no idea :)

INFORMATIONS