www.sino-doll.com

Hole placement

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
muzaka

Hole placement

Post by muzaka »

I just found out Sinodolls are so realistic looking. They beat every other brands in terms of realism which I love. However, i noticed the vaginal and anal hole placement of the dolls are inaccurate. They are too close to the stomach. Do you know when they will fix this mistake for ALL their dolls? Otherwise I would have made a purchase by now.

ThatOneGuy

Re: Hole placement

Post by ThatOneGuy »

They aren't. If that's a deal breaker then you are better off buying from another doll brand. If you want proper placement on a silicone doll you better be willing to shell out a large sum of money for it.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Not really, there are doll brands that are similar in price or better with proper hole placement. I was only asking to see if Sino representatives had an answer if they planned on fixing this issue in the future. Currently Sino has a lot of other brands beat in realism in aesthetics. But their hole placement is worse than even WM dolls. Very unfortunate.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

muzaka wrote:I just found out Sinodolls are so realistic looking. They beat every other brands in terms of realism which I love. However, i noticed the vaginal and anal hole placement of the dolls are inaccurate. They are too close to the stomach. Do you know when they will fix this mistake for ALL their dolls? Otherwise I would have made a purchase by now.
Thank you for raising this issue. I would have been more inclined to buy a Sinodoll if their LHP was accurate.
Instead, I bought a Piper Doll, which has more accurate LHP.

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Yeah same reason why I went for XYcolo after I had a closer look at LHP of Sino
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

muzaka wrote:I just found out Sinodolls are so realistic looking. They beat every other brands in terms of realism which I love. However, i noticed the vaginal and anal hole placement of the dolls are inaccurate. They are too close to the stomach. Do you know when they will fix this mistake for ALL their dolls? Otherwise I would have made a purchase by now.
Sino has proved again and again that LHP isn't important because after their 2nd body, it's been roughly where it is now.

I do like sino but I'll hold my money hostage till the fix it.

After my 4woods was a total disappointment the next best brands are Piper, SM and XYColo.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

muzaka wrote: They beat every other brands in terms of realism
I disagree with this assessment. Plenty of other companies are far more realistic.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

muzaka wrote:Not really, there are doll brands that are similar in price or better with proper hole placement. I was only asking to see if Sino representatives had an answer if they planned on fixing this issue in the future. Currently Sino has a lot of other brands beat in realism in aesthetics. But their hole placement is worse than even WM dolls. Very unfortunate.
Very few have proper placement. Maybe only 2 or 3 brands total that got it dead on. The rest are either close enough or are like Sino where it's terrible. Anyways here is a quote from the Sino rep in another thread that I will link:

"I would like to take this opportunity to talk about something that comes up in the previous comments.
1. About LHP
I know there are some comments saying that the LHP of Sino-doll is incorrect. Regarding of your comments about this, we will slight adjust the LHP for every new model. Silicone doll does not like a real person. The LHP will become different with poses. If we make the LHP right while the doll is lying down. The LHP will be too near the front when her feet go up. In order to provide better user experience, we adjust the LHP and try to make it suitable for every movement."

viewtopic.php?f=425&t=133429

So basically they are committed to the terrible design.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

For Sino, it 'ain't broke, meets most of their customer preferences, sells, 'ain't gunna fix for a minority of dissatisfied customers
Plenty of other doll companies :)

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Colonel Angus wrote:
I disagree with this assessment. Plenty of other companies are far more realistic.

That is just your opinion, some Sino models are more realistic than others, and the dolls you speak of are twice the price or more

Master of Puppets...

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Dees luver wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:

That is just your opinion, some Sino models are more realistic than others, and the dolls you speak of are twice the price or more
That's funny, I don't recall mentioning any brand specifically. No need to charge to their defense, all I did was disagree.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Everyone knows how I feel about this brand.

It's an oxymoron to say the doll is hyper realistic when the placement is so forward it looks nothing like a real woman.

Sino has arguably some of the most realistic faces on the market for silicone dolls. That's why this is so frustrating.

Unfortunately, they insist on selling them as a package deal with their forward LHP designs.

If you want a silicone doll that is actually realistic, better look elsewhere.

Also, the release timeline for the new designs is one of the slowest of all the doll manufacturers. WM releases 10 bodies by the time Sino does one.

Niss
Ex-Member

Post by Niss »

The topic of LHP is always a frustrating one. I remember when my WM 173H arrived she had the same problem with her LHP being too far forward. It was extremely frustrating. In my personal opinion making sure the LHP is as accurate as possible should be a lot higher up on manufacturers priority list.
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Seeing all these comments makes me feel like im not crazy so thank you for everyone's perspectives. I'm glad to see many ppl feel the way I do it is very frustrating especially for new doll buyers when the doll arrives and they realize it's either missionary or anal entry only from doggystyle LOL. I do notice many other brands fixing this issue recently like piper, 6ye, irontech. I only asked simply to see if Sino had any plans in the future to fix this bcuz if you read other threads. You can see other brands very responsive to their customer concerns. But Sino definitely has an edge in realism (my opinion). Yes there might be brand with more realism, but the price is almost double. But thanks for the insight everyone.

@thatoneguy thank you for that thread.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

(sigh) Not a thing wrong with it. Some poor photographer angled his subject for a clear vaginal shot and Sino's been catching crud for it ever since.

I'd like to hear from those on this thread who both think there is anything wrong with orifice placement and actually have a Sinodoll to know.
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

INFORMATIONS