sexyrealsexdolls.com

From Solid to Hollow breasts DIY Mod - video

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

From Solid to Hollow breasts DIY Mod - video

Post by Brunch »

So, I had a go on hollowing out some solid breasts on a TPE doll.

Watch the video I made (https://vimeo.com/494987338):

Some pictures from the video:
img01.jpg
img01.jpg (569.06 KiB) Viewed 6264 times
img02.jpg
img02.jpg (467.59 KiB) Viewed 6264 times
img03.jpg
img03.jpg (505.7 KiB) Viewed 6264 times
img04.jpg
img04.jpg (495.63 KiB) Viewed 6264 times

hsif
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: From Solid to Hollow breasts DIY Mod - video

Post by hsif »

Impressive, the jiggle after the mod seems to surpass regular hollow breast because of the pillow fyber u put it.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wheezer observed the same possibility of using a lightweight filler in hollow breast mods, was pursuing a mix of soft TPE pellets and an absorbent gel
Unfortunately there has been no sign of Wheezer on the forum since then :(

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations. :thumbs_up:

I totally agree with hsif. Putting some fiber in it seems to enhance the cushioning effect

and possibly eliminates the sound of bongos. :whistle:

I think I will try this MOD on one of my old dolls. :idea:

Thanks for the video. :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

You don't like bongos? :whistle:

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Thanks everyone!
hsif wrote:Impressive, the jiggle after the mod seems to surpass regular hollow breast because of the pillow fyber u put it.
Actually, I think it's more due to the narrow thickness of the sides. I do not know how thick the "walls" (sides) are on factory made hollow breasts, but I could imagine that they are thicker than the ones I made here. Or in other words, I think my cavity here is significantly larger than that of the factories which makes the sides thinner to provide more jiggle.
Mr Franz wrote:Jiggly butt to match?
Could be done. But that doesn't mean that much to me (I'm boob-guy), and besides, I use her ass to hold on to when I move her around (it's a good grip), so no need to make it vulnerable. But for a butt-guy, sure!
seagull wrote:Wheezer observed the same possibility of using a lightweight filler in hollow breast mods, was pursuing a mix of soft TPE pellets and an absorbent gel
I had the same thought before I started cutting her up. My thoughts were to melt some of the TPE down into the polyester fibers. Like place a layer of polyester in a small bowl and then a thin layer of TPE on top, then melt the TPE down into the polyester and then repeat likewise with more layers above like a layer cake. Could work.
However, after I had hollowed her out, I could feel that there was already plenty of jiggling and softness due to the narrow thickness of the sides, so no need to make them heavier again.
I also considered making a thin silicone blend (like gel or jelly) to fill 'em up, but again, it would be too heavy relative to the boob size and the thin side walls. Moreover I'm not sure if I could seal it proper up again. The difference of this homemade project compared to a factory production is that I cannot cast it all together in one coherent casting which supports it all together. And that needs to be taken into account in terms of long-lasting durability.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

gogodolls wrote:Putting some fiber in it seems to enhance the cushioning effect and possibly eliminates the sound of bongos.
Definitely did!
gogodolls wrote:I think I will try this MOD on one of my old dolls.
Cool!
Here are a few good-to-know tips:

- When cutting out material then make the bottom of the boob, where you have cut it open, thicker than the rest so you have a wide surface to weld it together on again.
- Pay attention to the stress area at the top of the chest so it doesn't become too thin there to hold.
- And be very careful when cutting with the inside out. One can easily get to cut through or make it very thin.
- Take time to constantly feel the thickness with your fingers.

As mentioned in the video, each breast took +2 hours for me to hollow out!
Here's a cross section:
boob2.jpg
boob2.jpg (71.22 KiB) Viewed 6151 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Ouch! O.o that said. Pretty inovative idea! Do you think this could be done with smaller breasts?

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Wow! Thank you Brunch for the additional information and tips. :thumbs_up:

The profile cut is very informative! :thumbs_up:

I just ordered a polyester fiber bag, a small scale and a good pair of scissors from Amazon!

When I have received all of this, I will proceed with the surgery! :twisted:

This will give a second life to this doll that I neglected because of her rock hard breasts! :multi:

Thanks again Brunch! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Zippy81 wrote:Do you think this could be done with smaller breasts?
Yes, definitely! I don't see why not. The important thing is just to be attentive when cutting and take the time it requires to be careful and constantly feel with your fingers. It's not done in a short time! And then, of course, there must be less filling.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

gogodolls wrote:I just ordered a polyester fiber bag, a small scale and a good pair of scissors from Amazon!
Awesome! Yeah I also bought brand new scissors for this project.

Btw, about the polyester I actually believe it's the same as what can be found inside speakers.

Also I'd like to mention, you should be careful not to put too much polyester into the boobs. As mentioned in the video I took some of it out again before welding it together because it felt better that way. Give time to evaluate the softness, so they won't end up being too firm.

I wish you good luck with the project! Let us know how it went when you're done :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Brunch wrote:
gogodolls wrote:I just ordered a polyester fiber bag, a small scale and a good pair of scissors from Amazon!
Awesome! Yeah I also bought brand new scissors for this project.

Btw, about the polyester I actually believe it's the same as what can be found inside speakers.

Also I'd like to mention, you should be careful not to put too much polyester into the boobs. As mentioned in the video I took some of it out again before welding it together because it felt better that way. Give time to evaluate the softness, so they won't end up being too firm.

I wish you good luck with the project! Let us know how it went when you're done :thumbs_up:
Thanks and of course, I'll tell you how it went! And I will surely take some pictures too.

Doctor Evil in action! :twisted:

I'll keep you posted! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

Thank you very much for the post! Your video was very good, very didactic and informative. Last year I did the same, but I did it in the ass too.
Tits.jpg
Tits.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 6128 times
It was a pain in the ass! It took me 4 days in total. Huge scars were left on the butt. I was not able to fade it even with the blower and sandpaper or hot spoon. I think it must be because of TPE.
Scar.jpg
Scar.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 6128 times
Because of that, I left the tits open. After that I used the Siliconeman technique and relocated the position of the back entrance. This year I'm going to try Weezer's gel. I will try to seal the breasts with 3M 94 primer. If it gets better later, I'll put gel on her ass too. Poor girl is becoming Frankstein's bride.
Ass.jpg
Ass.jpg (3.47 MiB) Viewed 6128 times
I just did this MOD because I had bought a new doll and the old one I am using for experiments, currently it has turned into a torso.
Ass.m4v
(6.82 MiB) Downloaded 2554 times
Once again congratulations for the video and for the courage! :glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Zippy81 wrote:Ouch! O.o that said. Pretty inovative idea! Do you think this could be done with smaller breasts?
Maybe I will answer your question because I will try this MOD on a WM145C.
(As soon as I get my surgical instruments from Amazon.) :twisted:

This doll's breasts are pretty small for C. I would say "C minus".

Stay tuned! :wink:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

INFORMATIONS