reallovesexdolls.com

Trucker Doll!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tenchi2012

Trucker Doll!!

Post by Tenchi2012 »

Hello everybody 1st time doll buyer here, Decided to get me a doll that a trucker would love! Some crack ridden toothless skinny as hell Lot Lizard looking thing.........no not really. :lol:
Buy yes, I've been a truck driver for just over a year now & I am a family man with a wife and a daughter, it Get kind of lonely on the road and I also thought this would make the wife feel a bit better so I decided save up some money and get me a doll!

My wife thinks its a little weird, but she understands my reasoning & is on board with it, but since they're expensive im only allowed this one. (She has a poor image of sexdoll owners based on media betrayals....she's not trying to be mean or offend.

I decided to purchase from RLSD because of the reviews and people's comments.
I bought my doll yesterday. ( And already driving customer service up the wall with my constant email and flip flopping because I can't keep my mind straight & made up) They only seem to reply once a day but I guess it's because their busy but at least they reply!!

ANYWAYS.....I'm getting a Custom made doll as followed:

BODY: 145cm, C-cup, WM model.
HEAD: #355 Elf with (hopefully) "Anime Green eyes" & the "Blair Pixie wig"
( That pleading for more face just really gets me That pleading for please face just really gets me)
( Originally I just ask for green eyes but I made a few changes post ordering that I'm waiting on reply from email they've already changed the 2nd head thankfully & im waiting for reply)

She's got all the free upgrades:
#1 Evo frame. #2 standing feet, #3 Enhanced mouth, #4 juggling boobs &
#5 I went for the "Super soft" TPE......BUT im asking to see if they will change it to normal soft TPE, because im concerned about durability issues. (I have heard the horror stories about "Ultra TPE" Which is why I Ridgely thought the middle ground might be a decent thing.... But now I am not even sure about.)

Lastly i purchased the Premium Add-ons:
#1 "Realistic body paint!"
(Because looking at comparison photos why wouldn't you, I like the idea of more realism.)

#2 "Intelligent Voice!"
( Because I don't care if some people are not satisfied with it I like the idea of my doll morning while I make love to it!)

#3 "Body Heat!"
(Originally I thought this was a good idea, got excited and added it, I have since seen people post and reviews regarding this....and realized it's NOT worth the $150 price tag....most of those I've seen are older post from early 2020, so maybe its gotten better.....but I've heard about it not really working or making a difference and causing issues with TPE durability)

So as you see Im going for a "Irish Fairy/Elf"" kind of look....now I HAVE emailed them seeing if its not to late to make some changes to my doll order, since I purchased it yesterday.
I want to get rid of the "Body heat" option.

Instead I want to see if they will switch the body out for the 153cm, A-Cup WM Model.
I Originally didn't go for it because of weight and size....but I really love the way the body is designed compared to the one I currently have ordered. I don't know if they're going to be able to make the change, if they are I've asked their opinion on the matter too....so im asking y'all also.

As a truck driver I gave limited space on my truck, she will be in my bunkbed or on my driver's seat while sleeping....so ill be moving her around in a small space. There's also lifting and getting her in my truck.

#1 Should I stick with the 145C body model? Or if they let me is it worth to upgrade to the 153A Body model?

#2 does anyone have any personal experience with the Body heating? Recent experience?

jgdng
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Trucker Doll!!

Post by jgdng »

Congrats on your first doll, but even more so on having such a cool and understanding wife!
AKA nnrx9009

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Congrats Tenchi! Due to the confined space you’d be working with, I would highly recommend as small and as light a doll that you are comfortable with. I have a WM 166C and she is about mid range when it comes to weight, about 72 pounds. She’s also fairly petite but with a very sexy athletic build. Even then, she can be a little challenging to move around on extended photo shoots and that’s in the open. Have you looked at the WM 157B? A little more petite but very similar in sculpt to the 166C. Check out Leatherman’s Summer, she’s definitely the most noteworthy 157B I’ve seen as of late! :D Best of luck!

Mr. Ducati

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Hello and welcome to TDF Tenchi!

I have these 2 dolls, 153A and 145C. It's 2 very beautiful dolls but personally, I prefer the 145C.
The curve of the body, breasts-waist-hips is sexier, but it is a matter of personal taste. :|
And she's lighter and easier to handle, that's for sure. :angel:

And as Mr_Ducati recommends, the ideal is always to go for the smallest and lightest doll that you really like.

This is even more important in a space as small as a truck cab!

Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

I am in agreement with the others. The smaller and lighter the doll the better since it will be in a truck cab. Before he passed my best friend was a truck driver so I know how small the cabs of a truck can be. Imagine moving a 50-pound bag of concrete around in that small space and you get the idea. (Of course, a doll is much prettier than a bag of concrete, so there is that.)

By the way, I like the name. It reminds me of the anime Tenchi Muyo. I loved it when it first aired on cartoon network back in the '90s. Perhaps you plan to name your synthetic companion Ryoko, Ayaka, or even Sasmi? Sorry, but if you haven't seen the anime those names won't mean much to you.

Oh, one last thing. You are very lucky to have an understanding wife. I guess she looks at it this way, now she won't have to worry about lot lizards climbing into your truck. :)
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

congrats!!!!
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Mr_Ducati wrote:Congrats Tenchi! Due to the confined space you’d be working with, I would highly recommend as small and as light a doll that you are comfortable with. I have a WM 166C and she is about mid range when it comes to weight, about 72 pounds. She’s also fairly petite but with a very sexy athletic build. Even then, she can be a little challenging to move around on extended photo shoots and that’s in the open. Have you looked at the WM 157B? A little more petite but very similar in sculpt to the 166C. Check out Leatherman’s Summer, she’s definitely the most noteworthy 157B I’ve seen as of late! :D Best of luck!

Mr. Ducati
Hey Mr D!

Our ears were burning this morning and now I know why! Thank you for the kind words about our Summer. One of these days, I am willing to bet you will get a 157B yourself :wink:

Hey there Tenchi!

Congrats on your decision to get a doll! Summer is very portable. She is easily moved from place to place. And for a realistic sized doll, she doesn’t take up much space. We have thoroughly enjoyed having her and could not imagine her not being part of our lives.

Summer loves to travel!

Tenchi2012

Post by Tenchi2012 »

arkham71 wrote:Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

I am in agreement with the others. The smaller and lighter the doll the better since it will be in a truck cab. Before he passed my best friend was a truck driver so I know how small the cabs of a truck can be. Imagine moving a 50-pound bag of concrete around in that small space and you get the idea. (Of course, a doll is much prettier than a bag of concrete, so there is that.)

By the way, I like the name. It reminds me of the anime Tenchi Muyo. I loved it when it first aired on cartoon network back in the '90s. Perhaps you plan to name your synthetic companion Ryoko, Ayaka, or even Sasmi? Sorry, but if you haven't seen the anime those names won't mean much to you.

Oh, one last thing. You are very lucky to have an understanding wife. I guess she looks at it this way, now she won't have to worry about lot lizards climbing into your truck. :)

Thank you everyone. And yes, im aware of Tenchi shows....might call her Ryoko, given that I'm getting the #355 Elf head and the ears look almost exactly alike. (Tenchi also means "Heaven & Earth" in Japanese)

And ya, that was part of the reasoning to get one...to put her mind a bit at ease.
In the end I got the 145C....they where also about to remove the heating system in time and refund me the amount for it! (Too many bad reviews of the heating function)

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Hey are you still a member here? I too am a truck driver and I am getting my road companion in 2 weeks. Hope to chat with you.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:51 pm Hey are you still a member here? I too am a truck driver and I am getting my road companion in 2 weeks. Hope to chat with you.
:glou:
Big Rig, Girls, 31.jpg
Big Rig, Girls, 31.jpg (535.3 KiB) Viewed 1554 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

That your rig?

INFORMATIONS