sexyrealsexdolls.com

EX-ppai Super Z-Cup Breasts review

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
unlovable

EX-ppai Super Z-Cup Breasts review

Post by unlovable »

Hey guys so this gal came in the mail today and I was surprised since I wasnt expecting her to get here until next week.

wallet for size.

https://i.imgur.com/PoAueJD.jpg?1

Before I go into detail on her let me say that I got her about 2/3 hours ago :D and i just got done with her, my GOD!

about the toys I have owned. I have had the akari chan 1 chichi fueta (Not the rockets) and an actual Leanne doll from passiondolls. And all i can say about this girl is I am in love! She is huge, this girl is definitely for the huge titty man.

https://i.imgur.com/zvr4TUU.jpg?1

She is a little bigger than the akari chan but not by much, also her nipples are absolutely wonderful, sucking on them is amazing. Im the kind of tit man that loves to motorboat and drown my face in tits, sucking them just as much as fucking them. I spent maybe an hour playing with her before I couldnt take it and just had my way with her and i have never had a better experience with a toy. She took a pounding like a champ just and writing this makes me wanna go for round two! :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/zYys4Gk.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/8m4VJDo.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/lQJBzGx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LBz1AJ8.jpg?1

Anyone got any questions ill check back in an hour or two. she is calling me back!

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: EX-ppai Super Z-Cup Breasts review

Post by sumthin_sumthin »

Thanks for the review of this. If you had to choose between this and the original Akari-chan breast toy, which would you go with now? I'm considering picking up something like this for myself, and I think I have it narrowed down to these two. I like the more rounded shape that these two options seem to have when compared to others, and they seem to be durable enough and soft enough.

Any advice you can offer would be most welcome.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

They look great. Are they soft?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

sumthin_sumthin wrote:Thanks for the review of this. If you had to choose between this and the original Akari-chan breast toy, which would you go with now? I'm considering picking up something like this for myself, and I think I have it narrowed down to these two. I like the more rounded shape that these two options seem to have when compared to others, and they seem to be durable enough and soft enough.

Any advice you can offer would be most welcome.
I would recommend the Exppai over the akari. The nipples on the akari will eventually fall off. I cant speak for the akari 2 but the the first one i owned they seemed glued on and not part of the toy.

I love playing with these girls especially suckin and fuckin them but they are great to lose your face into, idk if thats your thing. I really need a bikini for her. I sleep and cuddle with them too which feels great too.

They are soft CF but do have some firmness to them to keep them able to hold onto you as you fuck em. Great toy for paizuri lovers.

WaxDoctor

Post by WaxDoctor »

Could you please post a fondling demo video? It's hard to make a decision based on pictures only. Would appreciate it very much.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

WaxDoctor wrote:Could you please post a fondling demo video? It's hard to make a decision based on pictures only. Would appreciate it very much.
Here you go
Attachments
trim.3D7F42BF-9025-4F36-B7C1-6D2100886799.MOV
(15.63 MiB) Downloaded 4423 times

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I got the rockets today, and I love em.

here is the Z cups vs the chichifueta rockets

https://i.imgur.com/zQiYaSL.jpg

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

A fine addition to my collection. Ill post more if anyone cares.

https://i.imgur.com/XEo2m2N.jpg

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

You can pick, small, medium, large depending on your mood!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

unlovable wrote:A fine addition to my collection. Ill post more if anyone cares.

https://i.imgur.com/XEo2m2N.jpg
Those look great!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

unlovable wrote:A fine addition to my collection. Ill post more if anyone cares.

We care, brother, we care! :D

I was gonna say maybe some of us care too much (slowly raises hand) but then I came to my senses: we're talking about enormous boobs here and as far as I know there is no quantifying the caring. :wink:

So thank you for these very informative posts, pics and videos. More are certainly welcome!

With that out of the way, am I correct in assuming the third pair you've pictured here is the Maga Kore Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu K-Cup Breasts?

I'm contemplating getting a boob toy and my short list is:

1) Maga Kore Minami-san K-Cup

2) EX-ppai Z-Cup

3) Kongari Oppai Chichiyaketa

I'm particularly interested in any meaningful difference between the Maga Kore Minami-san and Ex-ppai Z-cup.

If you had to take one over the other, which would it be and why?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

You are right the third one is minami san k cups.

It is really down to what you are looking for. The minami san and exppai are similar and i think are made out of the same material. The rockts are the softest and most fun to grope and squeeze.

I love huge tits so to me the bigger the better and the exppai is the biggest. But looking at the minami and exppai i think minami might have slightly bigger nipples if that is your thing. But just having a top on the exppai and takin it off her drives me wild. Just lookin at how huge they are is a real turn on.

If paizuri is what you’re after i would say the rockets are the most versatile. They are big enough to lose yourself in but also way easier to handle. You can use them sitting down. Or on your back. Or laying it on a table while standing.

The other two are great but are kinda hard to use in anything other position except with them on a flat surface.

But i also love motorboatin and suckin on them. Its so hot having three pairs and going from one to the other.

I was just laying on my back and had the rockets around my cock and i was thrusting up into them. Felt amazing and wouldn’t be able to do that with the others. But then i had the minami on my chest with her tits pressed up against me. While i had the exppai on my face motorboat and suckin them. It was an amazing experience but I am a tit freak so idk if everyone would like that.

CBM735

Post by CBM735 »

Any videos on all 3 during a test run?

Anonymousreceiver007

Post by Anonymousreceiver007 »

Could you post a fondling video of the Minami San breasts? I've been meaning to buy them but after seeing your post for the Exppai I'm having my doubts.

INFORMATIONS