www.wmdolls.com

Leanne Samantha Antra : Eye of the Tigress

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Leanne Samantha Antra : Eye of the Tigress

Post by jantra »

bigchilli wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:44 am So precious 😚

You've got no idea how much I'd love to just give her a hug 😊

Love me some princess Leanne

Great shots 👍 love the outfit too

Thank You so much Love!!!...............your note blew my day sky high!!......................hugs are super good...............I send my python hugs to you and the Girls.........................
Love,
Leanne Samantha

CF wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:10 pm The tempting tigress makes us all feel that way!

Our CF..................always here to make us feel loved and cared for....................priceless my friend..................thank you.............hope you and Girls are on the downside of that heatwave that's been torturing our Loves across the pond......................

the living tribunal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:17 pm
jantra wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:20 amRed Streamliner... the Little Feat song...
LOL now I know how non comic-book-&-heavy-metal fans feel when trying to decipher Azrael/Caz' adventures :razz:

I googled it, read the lyrics, and still have no idea how a train rolling onwards relates to a girl wearing shirt and trousers; I must be missing some cultural context ... but do like these pics, especially the two above :thumbs_up: The first especially make me wonder what she's thinking ... :?

So....................sorry tlt for being so cryptic with Leanne's post.......................Red Streamliner by Little Feat is one of her favorite songs...........I put it up as a reference to her red hair...........................the lyrics are obscure indeed................we just love the songs groove....................and the title seemed appropriate for her redheadedness!!!...................oh..........................and yes................we've been lost a couple times with Caz and Azrael's story lines.................but never with how much we love and care for them.......................and of course YOU!!!!!! thank you Love........... and the answer to your question.......what is she thinking...................Leanne is thinking, where is my love Leah.................I need her..............

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Leanne is ready to paint the town red. Her big doe eyes are hypnotic. They draw you in and don’t let go. Love her outfit too. Sexy and sophisticated, just like her. Hope you’re getting some use out of the 50. The girls and I send our love.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Feck wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:44 pm Leanne is ready to paint the town red. Her big doe eyes are hypnotic. They draw you in and don’t let go. Love her outfit too. Sexy and sophisticated, just like her. Hope you’re getting some use out of the 50. The girls and I send ou🦢🦢🦢r love.

Hey Love!!............................yes got some finalist shots with the 50.......................we send all our Love too....................Leanne sends all her love to you and the Princesses........................👄🦢

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Leanne Samantha..............summer dress series 22...................

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Love the dress, and her expressions. So natural!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Studio wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:14 am Love the dress, and her expressions. So natural!
And once again, in less than ten words you've managed to touch our hearts in a way that most never could.............no matter how much they try..............
A true Love you are to us Sir..........................the Antra Girls............

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

She's just so beautiful 😍💕

She really reminds me of Mia here 😊

Love the dress

Love Leanne 😊

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Oh! I love 💕 this dress on Leanne!

It fits her perfectly and looks so fresh and spring-like 🌺

Great photo my friend!

:glou:

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Mmm... Princess Leanne looks sublime in this wonderful summer dress ! 8)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

This photo looks so dreamy - I love it<3

https://ibb.co/XzRg2s7

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hi Leanne, pretty flower among flowers. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Leanne looks so beautiful in that dress, ... and those eyes 8)

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

ImageImage

Oh wow, Leanne looks incredible!😍 (don't tell the other girls but she might just be one of my favorite of the Antra girls)
There's something very elegant to these portraits, that just looks like "her dress"
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

bigchilli wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:20 am She's just so beautiful 😍💕

She really reminds me of Mia here 😊

Love the dress

Love Leanne 😊

As soon as you said it, I could see Princess Mia in her eyes too!...................Ms. Leanne will take that compliment forever!!!!................thank you Love for the compliment on her dress.......................oh.............I covered Marit's eyes..................she didn't see your last sentence :D

Leatherman wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:00 am Oh! I love 💕 this dress on Leanne!

It fits her perfectly and looks so fresh and spring-like 🌺

Great photo my friend!

:glou:

I sometimes get lucky and pick dresses for them that actually match their personalities!................Leanne and I both really like it on her............ the photos are under an LED overhead light and unaltered................all cheap camera and even worse lens!!!................working on it..............I've spent untold amounts of money on the girls...........now it's time to invest in their photo gear.........................Thank you Loves for the compliments and encouragement once again!!!

Dewyn wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:11 am Mmm... Princess Leanne looks sublime in this wonderful summer dress ! 8)

Thank you my Loves!!................j did pretty good on my dress this year...................we are so hoping the terrible heat waves are finished for you...............we hate hearing that you are uncomfortable in any way................

💖💋👗

Nirodha wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:37 am This photo looks so dreamy - I love it<3

https://ibb.co/XzRg2s7

Why thank you so much Loves for the exquisite compliment....................we hold Agnes and Jakaterina in the highest regard.............as we do your artful photos of them.........!!!!

4891d wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:02 pm Hi Leanne, pretty flower among flowers. :)

A compliment worthy of a Princess.....................your debonair and way with words will always find their way to our hearts................thank you Love....................we are so grateful to have your special and loving presence here with us on this unique forum................

the living tribunal wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:08 pm Leanne looks so beautiful in that dress, ... and those eyes 8)

Well................straight to her heart like your words were shot out of a canon!..................got lucky on the dress..................the eyes took some time and work.............paid off though.................made her feel like a Princess once we got them right!!.............THANK YOU LOVES!!!

Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:34 pm ImageImage

Oh wow, Leanne looks incredible!😍 (don't tell the other girls but she might just be one of my favorite of the Antra girls)
There's something very elegant to these portraits, that just looks like "her dress"

Huh!?...........elegant.........................seems we did indeed hit our mark.........................thank you Love.............too late, the other girls all saw your message to Ms. Leanne...............no worries though..............they all know in their hearts how much you love and care for them 💖Oh.................and the dress was just blind luck as j just goes with his flow when choosing colors and styles............... 8)

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

Such a lovely set of photos
Leanne is so beautiful 🥰

INFORMATIONS