www.siliconelovers.com

Ginny LushDoll Review

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Ginny LushDoll Review

Post by TrueBlue »

Ordered 4/16, with Silicone lovers. Factory photos 5/21/21. She was a popular model at the time I ordered her so she took a little longer.
Delivered on 6/2/21.
The ordering process with Silicone lovers was an absolute breeze, zero complaints. Communication was good and my doll came with every customization option I ordered. I am completely enamored with this doll, she is stunningly gorgeous.(more pics of her in part two.)
Ginny shipped ups and traveled really quite fast but she had a bit of a rough journey. The damage to the outside of the box made me very nervous before I unboxed her.

First doll I have had shipped UPS and to say I am unimpressed would be an understatement.
Ginny was obviously dropped on her neck , and possibly stood on her feet during transit. She also looks to have been opened at least once on her journey, but thankfully the damage to her was minimal.
She was well packed thank god. However, she impacted hard enough to punch through her blanket and splinter the piece of wood at the top of her box, No real damage to her occurred. She kicked the box's a** :lol:
IMG_3254.jpg
IMG_3254.jpg (53.62 KiB) Viewed 9373 times
Her standing feet bolts also punched right through the protective wrappings on her feet and did minimal damage to the bottom of her foot.
IMG_3256.jpg
IMG_3256.jpg (50.65 KiB) Viewed 9373 times
IMG_3258.jpg
IMG_3258.jpg (37.31 KiB) Viewed 9373 times
Like I said minimal damage not anything too crazy, and definitely not the vendors fault.
I am going to continue this on a second post so I don't over flood one with pics.
Next one will be far more interesting. :glou:
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ginny LushDoll Review

Post by Nackers »

Damn that sucks that she got such a rough ride from UPS. It's really obvious most couriers don't give a damn about the packages they're transporting :(

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Now for the fun part.
This doll is gorgeous , actually really blew me away when I first saw her head. I bought her at the insane introductory price of 999.00
I ordered her with hollow breast, upgraded (rotatable eyes with veins) super easy to move, and a great feature. Standing feet, and shrugging shoulders.
IMG_3255.jpg
IMG_3255.jpg (50.81 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
The detail in her lips is astounding and they are so incredibly soft. The makeup is also extremely well done on this doll.
To me she is just astoundingly real looking especially for a TPE doll. I even dig her bald.
IMG_3257.jpg
IMG_3257.jpg (63.85 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
Her she is just out of the box with her factory wig on I mean WOW!
IMG_3264.jpg
IMG_3264.jpg (91.7 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
IMG_3275.jpg
IMG_3275.jpg (95.78 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
Honestly I really wanted a doll with some labia, and Ginny does not disappoint in this area at all she also doesn't have a huge gap with her legs spread I will let this picture speak for itself(forgive the factory residue) the pic was taken before her first bath.)
IMG_3289.jpg
IMG_3289.jpg (72.71 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
Her tunnels feel really good, similar to my piper doll not quite as soft but still really good. Her skeleton so far moves surprisingly easy the joints are not too tight ad not too loose really happy medium. All and all this doll is really nicely made and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I just am gonna throw another couple pics up here to show how pretty she is .
IMG_3300.jpg
IMG_3300.jpg (72.92 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
IMG_3266.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG (98.45 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Nackers wrote:Damn that sucks that she got such a rough ride from UPS. It's really obvious most couriers don't give a damn about the packages they're transporting :(
Yeah I am just happy she really was not damaged as bad as the box made it look, I am happy she is unharmed and really happy with my purchase :glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

TrueBlue wrote:
IMG_3264.jpg
IMG_3266.JPG
The unmodified shot is just amazing. And the FaceApp version is just... wow!

She looks superb.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Nackers wrote:
TrueBlue wrote:
IMG_3264.jpg
IMG_3266.JPG
The unmodified shot is just amazing. And the FaceApp version is just... wow!

She looks superb.
Thank you I agree. The face app photo makes her really look like a real woman.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

That first shot looked like a real woman. The second one just blew my mind. I've gotta start playing with FaceApp on my own photos.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Nackers wrote:That first shot looked like a real woman. The second one just blew my mind. I've gotta start playing with FaceApp on my own photos.
You should, its fun to mess around with even the free version. :glou: Brings the girls to life pretty amazingly.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

toroto

Post by toroto »

Wow that doll looks stunning! Who makes that doll? I definitely need to see more from this manufacturer

Shanks for sharing!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

She looks great with her red hair. Very cute, yet sexy.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

toroto wrote:Wow that doll looks stunning! Who makes that doll? I definitely need to see more from this manufacturer

Shanks for sharing!
She is a Lushdoll, I bought her during a promo sale for her brand from Silicone Lovers. I highly recommend both Lush doll and Silicone Lovers. Link below :glou: I absolutely agree she is incredibly beautiful.
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... -cup-bella
:glou:
justintime wrote:She looks great with her red hair. Very cute, yet sexy.
I absolutely love the red hair, her promo pics made me click the order button super fast. :twisted:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

TrueBlue wrote:Now for the fun part.
This doll is gorgeous , actually really blew me away when I first saw her head. I bought her at the insane introductory price of 999.00
I ordered her with hollow breast, upgraded (rotatable eyes with veins) super easy to move, and a great feature. Standing feet, and shrugging shoulders.
IMG_3255.jpg
The detail in her lips is astounding and they are so incredibly soft. The makeup is also extremely well done on this doll.
To me she is just astoundingly real looking especially for a TPE doll. I even dig her bald.
IMG_3257.jpg
IMG_3264.jpg
IMG_3275.jpg
Honestly I really wanted a doll with some labia, and Ginny does not disappoint in this area at all she also doesn't have a huge gap with her legs spread I will let this picture speak for itself(forgive the factory residue) the pic was taken before her first bath.)
IMG_3289.jpg
Her tunnels feel really good, similar to my piper doll not quite as soft but still really good. Her skeleton so far moves surprisingly easy the joints are not too tight ad not too loose really happy medium. All and all this doll is really nicely made and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I just am gonna throw another couple pics up here to show how pretty she is .
IMG_3300.jpg
IMG_3266.JPG

Hey @TrueBlue!

Thanks so much for sharing all these pics - we're super stoked you're happy with Ginny. She looks pretty pleased with you too, by the looks of that smile!

Totally agree with you on this - "The detail in her lips is astounding and they are so incredibly soft." - I've never seen such detail on TPE lips, we were really blown away by the face sculpt.

BTW - We have some of Lush Doll's underwear that has just arrived in stock (as seen in the shoot) so would be happy to send you this as a thank you for sharing... and also please let us know if you need any advice or free repair kit + TPE to patch up her feet.

Happy honeymoon!!

Cheers, TEAM SL

:smilecolros:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

She certainly looks the part for the price!

Jason3345
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jason3345 »

Stunning doll... I'd be really happy with that!!!

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
TrueBlue wrote:Now for the fun part.
The attachment IMG_3255.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_3257.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_3264.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_3275.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_3289.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_3300.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_3266.JPG is no longer available

Hey @TrueBlue!

Thanks so much for sharing all these pics - we're super stoked you're happy with Ginny. She looks pretty pleased with you too, by the looks of that smile!

Totally agree with you on this - "The detail in her lips is astounding and they are so incredibly soft." - I've never seen such detail on TPE lips, we were really blown away by the face sculpt.

BTW - We have some of Lush Doll's underwear that has just arrived in stock (as seen in the shoot) so would be happy to send you this as a thank you for sharing... and also please let us know if you need any advice or free repair kit + TPE to patch up her feet.

Happy honeymoon!!

Cheers, TEAM SL

:smilecolros:
Thank you! It would be awesome to have a pair of those panties, and I will absolutely reach out to you guys. Thanks for a easy and hassle free transaction. :glou:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:She certainly looks the part for the price!
I am extremely pleased with her. I feel I got her at a bargain.
IMG_3346.jpg
IMG_3346.jpg (67.32 KiB) Viewed 9077 times
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg (69.24 KiB) Viewed 9077 times
IMG_3335.jpg
IMG_3335.jpg (78.8 KiB) Viewed 9077 times
IMG_3341.jpg
IMG_3341.jpg (70.07 KiB) Viewed 9077 times
IMG_3348.jpg
IMG_3348.jpg (54.88 KiB) Viewed 9077 times
Kiara (WM158)