AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Flyer »

Great outdoor shots :!: :multi: :angel: :multi:

The effort with transport is sometimes part of it :roll: :x :|

Awesome t-shirt idea. GREAT :idea: :idea: :idea: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:glou:

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Beautiful pictures out by the water. She's gorgeous. Now I need a beer. Awesome!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Flyer wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:27 pm

Great outdoor shots :!: :multi: :angel: :multi:

The effort with transport is sometimes part of it :roll: :x :|

Awesome t-shirt idea. GREAT :idea: :idea: :idea: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Thanks Flyer...You are right, the effort with hauling is the most difficult.
I am glad I was able to carry Zev out to this location and take some awesome photos.
Great that you enjoyed our little outdoor photoshoot....We like our shirts too!
soonpk wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:35 pm Beautiful pictures out by the water. She's gorgeous. Now I need a beer. Awesome!
Hi soonpk!...Thank you for your comments.... I enjoy the beautiful scenery with Zev very much.
I hardly drink beer.... I just wanted to be cool like Dos Equis guy in the commercial.
I think it takes swagger (like him)to be out in public with Zev, so I thought the pic would be funny.... :)
Glad you stopped by!

:multi: ...Special Bulletin!... :multi:

Lady Zev is graciously chosen as the Main Feature for November CoverDoll... :D

I will have many extra bonus pics and fun features in addition to her CoverDoll photos.

You will definitely want to check it out!

Zev hopes you will enjoy her photos and check out the rest of the issue.

No need to comment here as of yet...I will post All photos once the issue is published.

(Feel free to comment in the CoverDoll section if you want to express positive thoughts about Zev...) :)

Just wait for the Total AWEsomeness of her entire photo series.

It's gonna be a BIG one!... :thumbs_up:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Cifer wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:45 pm
Flyer wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:27 pm =200]
:multi: ...Special Bulletin!... :multi:
[/size][/i][/b]

Lady Zev is graciously chosen as the Main Feature for November CoverDoll... :D

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Bravo for the photo series on Coverdoll! :glou:
What beautiful journeys! (travels are never as beautiful as when they are in the charming company of a beautiful girl) :)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

💋...MY COVERDOLL QUEEN...💋
(PART ONE)

:smilecolros: November 2023 CoverDoll :smilecolros:
Click image to go to CoverDoll.

Welcome to Zev's CoverDoll series...
My premise behind this series is a little about the outdoor things that we enjoy together.
Since the CoverDoll issue is released, I will put out all the associated photos that go with the series.
There will be three parts in total with many photos in each set....
The 1st part is related to Vette photos, and the 2nd, 3rd parts are from our lake visit.
Each of these has bonus photos that were not included in the CoverDoll submission.
I will post all three parts at once, when I get the photos loaded in.

For the Corvette photos, we start at our home location and then road trip to a Nature Preserve.
The Preserve consists of a large outdoor area with many nice picturesque water features.
Here, I spend a couple of days with Zev doing nice poses in this beautiful landscape.
Thanks 4891D for your early enthusiasm!...I am very excited to show you the complete series now... :)
So without furthur delay, as Lord jantra succinctly states...Time to "Bring it"...

"Gentlemen, start your engines"...Enjoy the combo of Beauty and Horsepower in the great outdoors!

VETTE GIRL

Vette-8F.jpg
Vette-8F.jpg (4.61 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

These photos are from our travel to the Nature Preserve with some nice landscape scenery.
This area may seem remote, but we did have the occasional passerby check out our "photo sessions"... :)

This pic is of this lake area at dawn...You can see sunlight at lower right front of my Awesome car.

Zev is wearing a heart pendant that is the same design as the C5 Vette flags logo.
In this photo, the pendant is flipped over and her name is engraved on the back.

For nearly three years, Zev has been my Favorite 'Passenger For My Vette'... :)
(No, I am not a coke addict...The Real work of multiple doll lifts out on the road... :thumbs_up: )

Road Trip Nature Preserve.jpg
Road Trip Nature Preserve.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

(PART TWO)

We now shift the CoverDoll series to a favorite lake area for the swimsuit edition.
We rented a pavilion area lakeside and spent all day (dawn to dusk) taking photos.
At times, Cifer had to take a nap on this blanket with Zev, which was actually very cool.... 8)
At other times, Cifer consumed at least a six pack of Red Bull to keep going on these photos... :)

This part is all about food and fun with bonus photos from the series...
So Buckle Up...Be Entertained...And enjoy the Lakeside View!

THE PICNIC

Picnic-4.jpg
Picnic-4.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Picnic-5.jpg
Picnic-5.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Picnic-7.jpg
Picnic-7.jpg (4.66 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

:multi: ...BUBBLE TROUBLE!... :multi:

In the video, there is much bright sun intensity across the lake on that particular day.
I used my phone as a remote control for my camera(on tripod) to take static pictures.

Bubble-1.jpg
Bubble-1.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Bubble-2.jpg
Bubble-2.jpg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

THE HAPPY COUPLE

Picnic-8.jpg
Picnic-8.jpg (5.42 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Picnic-9.jpg
Picnic-9.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Picnic-11.jpg
Picnic-11.jpg (6.65 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

"The perfect amount of "Sweetness"...To end a beautiful day... :)

(The glass is filled with real blue/pink cake icing from Walmart...RediWhip and sugar sprinkes...Tasty!.)
(This photo was actually taken at dusk with the approaching evening sky...A nice moment with Zev...❤️)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

(FINAL)

The final part of the series is focused more on the CoverDoll photos with many extra pics also.
In some of the water areas, you may also notice "boat tracks" from passing boats in the photos.
Who doesn't want to check out a girl in a sexy swimsuit!... :)
Anyways,I hope that you have enjoyed this special series as much as we did making it happen... :thumbs_up:

Now witness the Glamorous Beauty of Lady Zev with our outdoor Vista!

THE LADY OF THE LAKE

"THE POSE"

Zev letting me know to try out this "research" later... :wink:
(Photo taken with eye closed and then eyebrow mod for winking effect).

My Definition of "Doll Joy"... :)

Driving my Vette to the Lake with MY CoverDoll Queen...
For the Luv...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cifer N Zev Heart to Heart.jpg
Cifer N Zev Heart to Heart.jpg (3.89 MiB) Viewed 2507 times

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

8O 8O 8O
Great job. This set shows off all the beauty and eloquence that is Lady Zev.
I'm kinda hungry now after seeing the picnic 😋
Really enjoyed the different parts, this looks like it took a while to put together. Also looks like it was fun to shoot, and that you both put your heart in it (the last one is endearing)
Congrats Zev for being this month's featured doll! 👍👍
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This is extremely nice. So sweet and very warm. We really enjoy your photoset and the emotional side the photos brought to us. Well done, and congrats. :D

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Awesome! :D
It feels like the two of you are together in this giant bubble. From now on when I see bubbles I will think of you and of love. :heart: :heart:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

When you pour your heart and soul into a project, it shines through every detail.......................exactly what I see in your photo sets here on your thread and Ms. Zev's CoverDoll photos...........................there are no words to describe the feelings I get seeing your beautiful photos......and the imagined fantasies that come to mind when I view your artistry on display......................Thank you Cifer and Lady Zev.................what perfection and grace you've given us!!............💘💘

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Canvas wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:00 pm 8O 8O 8O
Great job. This set shows off all the beauty and eloquence that is Lady Zev.
I'm kinda hungry now after seeing the picnic 😋
Really enjoyed the different parts, this looks like it took a while to put together. Also looks like it was fun to shoot, and that you both put your heart in it (the last one is endearing)
Congrats Zev for being this month's featured doll! 👍👍
Thank you Canvas....We luv that our photoshoot gave you an appetite!... Many of your photos employ food so we know how much you like. I ate a lot of this food cause we were there all day long. The parfait glass was an especially nice sugar rush that Cifer really needed.... :)
Several months of putting this together. Road trips to the Nature Preserve and the lake doing "doll Recon". These places are a couple of hours away, so it takes a lot of effort and planning. I try to separate the postings so that people can follow more easily. We very much appreciate your commentary and support of our effort in this outing...And of course, we really dig our heart photo too!... :thumbs_up:
KKFun wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:10 pm This is extremely nice. So sweet and very warm. We really enjoy your photoset and the emotional side the photos brought to us. Well done, and congrats. :D
Well KK...Now you can understand the entire breadth of this series when I put together a taste of everything...
There is some nudity and sexuality, fashionable attire, food artistry, candid couples' moments, pure fun, and enough artful posing in the series that some photos can be used for the CoverDoll feature.
This series represents our own little microcosm of " Doll joy"...Whatever part you liked best we hope you are entertained. :)
Thank you for your especially kind thoughts and for the opportunity of the selection into the exclusive CoverDoll Club!... :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:24 am
Awesome! :D
It feels like the two of you are together in this giant bubble. From now on when I see bubbles I will think of you and of love. :heart: :heart:

Giant bubbles of fun!...Cool... 8)
How cool is it to be in the photo with your favorite girl at an outdoor spot?
:multi: :multi: :multi: ...Super cool!... :multi: :multi: :multi:
My video was very hard to get right because of the sun....Fortunately, I was able to work the camera remotely.... :thumbs_up:
I'm so glad that you like our giant bubbles!...This was a truly awesomely epic experience.
Definitely one of my better ideas. Yes...some people in the State Park probably thought I was a little nuts.... :haha4:
Thank you for the positivity!
jantra wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:48 am
When you pour your heart and soul into a project, it shines through every detail.......................exactly what I see in your photo sets here on your thread and Ms. Zev's CoverDoll photos...........................there are no words to describe the feelings I get seeing your beautiful photos......and the imagined fantasies that come to mind when I view your artistry on display......................Thank you Cifer and Lady Zev.................what perfection and grace you've given us!!............💘💘
Wow!...You commented on our CoverDoll page, the issue thread and also here!...You win!...Sorry no prizes... :lol:
Lady Zev and I are appreciative of veteran people on the forum who 'pay it forward' to others... :thumbs_up:
Plus you have full-time job and a bazillion dolls, which makes your special input even more impressive!... :thumbs_up:
Your photoshoots exemplify hard work so I know the underlying meaning of your statements... :)
Thanks again for being a beacon of doll positivity on here, cause yes,....Zev and I are very happy to receive... :)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very nice :thumbs_up:
Man this outfit fits her great .
She looks great in it too and love her hair.

INFORMATIONS