www.wmdolls.com

Agdistis has arrived at my humble abode.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Agdistis has arrived at my humble abode.

Post by P3T3flytese »

Well, after a lengthy wait of three months, due to train transportation debacles. I picked up my new best Gal "Agdistis"

She's a model 155 L with normal nipples and with head #262
Her extra's are "articulated hands", "Shrugging Shoulders", Gel Breasts, "Vampire Teeth Set" and more strikingly; a costume skin colour of a "pale lavender"
She came with a few flaws, a burst air bubble under her Right Arm and an air cavity in her Right Gel Breast. Though this doesn't really distort the latter's shape and the feel is almost as nice as her left boob. ;)

But WMDoll did a great job and even threw in an extra free wig. So Ag can be a blonde as well.

So far she has tired me out not with sexual pleasure, but the hard work of moving her about, posing her and getting her rigid joints limber.

I do apologize that my ancient digital camera, can't do her justice. (Also the weather was so dreary, the lighting her was a hassle)
Anyway, here's some pictures of her.
(The Brunette Twin Pony Tail wig, I bought separately)
DSC00775.JPG
DSC00775.JPG (4.18 MiB) Viewed 11842 times
DSC00779.JPG
DSC00779.JPG (3.61 MiB) Viewed 11842 times
DSC00794.JPG
DSC00794.JPG (4.12 MiB) Viewed 11842 times
DSC00800.JPG
DSC00800.JPG (4.18 MiB) Viewed 11842 times
DSC00811.JPG
DSC00811.JPG (4.18 MiB) Viewed 11842 times
DSC00838.JPG
DSC00838.JPG (3.93 MiB) Viewed 11842 times
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Agdistis has arrived at my humble abode.

Post by Studio »

You and your camera do a wonderful job of showcasing her curvy beauty. Very unique coloring, congratulations on her arrival - hope she tires you out in the more fun way soon.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Agdistis looks fantastic with her vampire teeth :thumbs_up:

What eye colour does she have?

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

yeow, thats a lotta woman, doll, er,,, you know...

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Congratulations! A great start with really good pictures. New arrivals are always a reason for us to celebrate.

:glou:
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Denni
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Denni »

Nice

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Studio wrote:You and your camera do a wonderful job of showcasing her curvy beauty. Very unique coloring, congratulations on her arrival - hope she tires you out in the more fun way soon.
Thanks,
I'm sure when spring hits and when I got the hang of handling her...We'll be much much closer. ;P
Hunt the Shunt wrote:Agdistis looks fantastic with her vampire teeth :thumbs_up:

What eye colour does she have?
She's got red eyes, Hunt :) and the vampire teeth look great, don't they? I didn't think they would be noticed since the vampire teeth set is so delicately petite in it's design. :)
Hmm, I should do some pictures showing off the whole set. :))
andy1324 wrote:yeow, thats a lotta woman, doll, er,,, you know...
Well, Captain Brenten of the Tank Police said it best. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3gHpQQJhA
Well, her body has a cartoony look to it, with it's lithe waist , her gazoonga's and Chun-Li legs, but I'm a cartoony kinda guy. :P
AtomicPunk wrote:Congratulations! A great start with really good pictures. New arrivals are always a reason for us to celebrate.

:glou:
Cheers :glou: , I'll still have to celebrate her arrival with a cocktail; "The Orange bloom".
It might have to wait though, 'till I get her a nice evening gown that fits her physique.
viewtopic.php?t=150340

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Denni wrote:Nice
You said it. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

I have to say, WM is absolutely ASS-Backwards when it comes to photographing their dolls. It seems that they either make them look better than they actually are, or quite the opposite. I would say that these photos suggest the opposite, your doll is breathtaking.

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Slamjut wrote:I have to say, WM is absolutely ASS-Backwards when it comes to photographing their dolls. It seems that they either make them look better than they actually are, or quite the opposite. I would say that these photos suggest the opposite, your doll is breathtaking.
Thanks for the compliment, Slamjut. :)

Well, the WMDoll studio's picture sets of the 155 L are gorgeous, but...they do make her look a little strange. But I think, it's more to do with the choice of Wig & head for that particular model's photoshoot.
Of course the standard "penetrable nipples", that are features on this model, are a very particular niche and Her shoulders are very narrow.
So from certain angles, especially if she doesn't have the shrugging shoulder option, she isn't as tempting as she should look.

For a long I was wavering between the 155 L and the 156 M, but weight and leg muscle definition eventually, made me choose, the 155 L. with Normal Nipples (Though the 156, has a more bubble-icious booty....but I love my doll's tight onion buttocks as well. ;) )

For me the head choice was quickly settled, I saw #262 and I just fell in love with that face.

If there is however one big draw back for this model, it's that its very cartoonish willowy figure, with very slender arms, wasp waist and large breasts, will make it hard to find clothing for her.
So, I got her a simple track suit for when I'm lounging with her and I'll be mostly looking for bikini's.
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

P3T3flytese wrote:
Slamjut wrote:I have to say, WM is absolutely ASS-Backwards when it comes to photographing their dolls. It seems that they either make them look better than they actually are, or quite the opposite. I would say that these photos suggest the opposite, your doll is breathtaking.
Thanks for the compliment, Slamjut. :)

Well, the WMDoll studio's picture sets of the 155 L are gorgeous, but...they do make her look a little strange. But I think, it's more to do with the choice of Wig & head for that particular model's photoshoot.
Of course the standard "penetrable nipples", that are features on this model, are a very particular niche and Her shoulders are very narrow.
So from certain angles, especially if she doesn't have the shrugging shoulder option, she isn't as tempting as she should look.

For a long I was wavering between the 155 L and the 156 M, but weight and leg muscle definition eventually, made me choose, the 155 L. with Normal Nipples (Though the 156, has a more bubble-icious booty....but I love my doll's tight onion buttocks as well. ;) )

For me the head choice was quickly settled, I saw #262 and I just fell in love with that face.

If there is however one big draw back for this model, it's that its very cartoonish willowy figure, with very slender arms, wasp waist and large breasts, will make it hard to find clothing for her.
So, I got her a simple track suit for when I'm lounging with her and I'll be mostly looking for bikini's.
Actually I'm not a fan of this body, I was talking more about the face. I almost got a WM with heads #398 and #326, at the time they were the only photos I could find that still looked good under the nasty fluorescent lights in their factory.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Your photos have made me think of getting a 155L + 262 in the future :D
P3T3flytese wrote:Image
I have a K cup doll on order, and hopeful she will arrive before Easter. My next biggest is a G cup. Curiously, I've become more and more attracted to big breasts since starting my doll journey.

The skin tone is really interesting. And I really like the shape of her breasts. And the face is very beautiful (especially fantastic with the vampire teeth). I am curious how she would look with red skin tone like MX-V's Diavolo - I've got a real hankering for a red girl.

Agdistis would fit in perfectly on the 'Fantasy Otherworld League' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=138973

And also the 'Boobies Showdown' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28092

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Wow, it looks like the gel added a couple cup sizes to those fun bags.

Ever since WM fixed the nipples on this model, she’s been on my radar. You don’t see too many owners posting photos of her so much appreciated. She looks great!

Would you say her weight of 75 lbs is accurate? That’s not bad at all.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

:D nice pic :thumbs_up:
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Agdistis is lovely indeed...........we think she's super pretty!!..........so glad she made it home to you safely.................

Sincerely,
The Antra Girls

INFORMATIONS