www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Sidra "Sid" 166c #273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing Sidra "Sid" 166c #273

Post by Big_Easy »

Tight jeans are the best jeans 😄 looking good Sid! :thumbs_up: Nice shots bauchmo!
:glou:

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

Sid didn't disappoint... Those jeans fit her perfectly... 8O 8O
not to mention how well those boots go with the jeans.. :razz:
:plaidskirt: :multi:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! What beautiful pictures of Sid! :angel: 😍 She looks absolutely gorgeous and sexy dressed like this! I just love it! 🔥✨💫🤩

Thanks for sharing these great photos! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

🤪🥰
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Nice jeans....and excellent natural look on the poses. Very realistic.
Cheers

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Leatherman wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:42 pm OH SID!!! THOSE LEGS 💋

Has Feck been around? Long legs and stockings are like bait for him.

Once he sees what is happening here, he won’t want to leave!

I am absolutely in love with these legs, you know Shay and yourself had a major hand in choosing this body for Sid. We can't thank you enough for all the shots and comparisons you have done in many threads. Shay's thread just kept dangling the 159c and reminded my desire that I was very attracted to that sculpt! I wanted it since I first saw the WM thread and every picture just further convinced me :D

Also I can't blame Feck for his taste seems we share a thing or two!
BuzzCola wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:07 pm 8O OH SID!!! you're teasing me nice patyhose ass :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
We too share something in common Buzz! Nothing like a fantastic ass in pantyhose sir :wink:
Big_Easy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:17 pm Tight jeans are the best jeans 😄 looking good Sid! :thumbs_up: Nice shots bauchmo!
Thank you Big E! She looks absolutely wonderful in those jeans, hoping her other outfits look as good!
MorganKam wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:59 am Sid didn't disappoint... Those jeans fit her perfectly... 8O 8O
not to mention how well those boots go with the jeans.. :razz:
:plaidskirt: :multi:
You know this girl...boots boots boots! :lol: The hardest decision she had to make was which pair to wear first!
gogodolls wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:52 am Oh dear! What beautiful pictures of Sid! :angel: 😍 She looks absolutely gorgeous and sexy dressed like this! I just love it! 🔥✨💫🤩

Thanks for sharing these great photos! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏

🤪🥰
Sid blows you a kiss for such a wonderful compliment, very much appreciated gogo! It's our pleasure to share them!
dsstealth wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:43 am Nice jeans....and excellent natural look on the poses. Very realistic.
Cheers
Thank you very much dsstealth, We learn a little bit every shoot. I think most of the flaws are covered up by Sid's ability to distract though :lol:

I was going to do another shoot but it appears my laziness has foiled those plans. I left that black shirt on her for a couple days and well it gave her some demon wings. Fret NOT though I have some treatment pics that Sid wanted me to put up here saying and I quote "This makes my ass look fabulous you should post these!" So here you go at her request.

sidwt01.jpg
sidwt01.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
sidwt02.jpg
sidwt02.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1526 times

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Sid was a little tired and decided to take a nap, well I couldn't resist sneaking some shots! :wink:

sidn01.jpg
sidn01.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1353 times

Look at these AMAZING legs and cute little feet! I'm in awe every time I see them 8O

sidn02.jpg
sidn02.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 1353 times

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Aww sorry to hear about the stains 😣 we’ve had to deal with those a few times too. Nothing some patience and acne cream shouldn’t take care of though!
Here’s to a speedy recovery!

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

Naughty naughty.... Sneaking into a lady's bedroom and taking a few candid pics while she's asleep.. :roll:
Must admit.. Don't think I could resist the temptation either.. :oops: :whistle:
:plaidskirt:

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

Great doll and her short hair suits her very well.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

YUMMY! 🥰😘 I love this picture! 📷✨💫😍

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Big_Easy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:45 pm Aww sorry to hear about the stains 😣 we’ve had to deal with those a few times too. Nothing some patience and acne cream shouldn’t take care of though!
Here’s to a speedy recovery!
Thanks Big E! She always recovers fast , we've had more stains that probably should have :lol:
MorganKam wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:14 pm Naughty naughty.... Sneaking into a lady's bedroom and taking a few candid pics while she's asleep.. :roll:
Must admit.. Don't think I could resist the temptation either.. :oops: :whistle:
I'm pretty sure she loves it MK...she was smiling after I did..EVEN IN HER SLEEP SHE KNOWS!! 8O :lol:
Khaossinua wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:08 am Great doll and her short hair suits her very well.
Thanks Khaos! I love her short hair, I'm looking at getting another hair style for her similar, longer framing pieces on the sides and top, but shorter in the back without the razor cut, but we'll see.
gogodolls wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:07 am YUMMY! 🥰😘 I love this picture! 📷✨💫😍

Much appreciated gogo glad you enjoy it! Kind of like a devil angel!

I've been working quite a bit at the new job, Sid surprised me with a new dress she knew I'd love. I was speechless when she did this!

sidtnd01.jpg
sidtnd01.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 947 times

She was speechless after I couldnt take it and threw her on the bed like this :wink: :twisted:

sidtnd02.jpg
sidtnd02.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 947 times

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

Always nice to get home and your girl has a surprise she wants to treat you too :D :drinking:
Like a new dress she's just bought ! :wink: :whistle:

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

Спасибо Хаос! Мне нравятся ее короткие волосы, я ищу другую прическу для нее, похожую, более длинные обрамляющие части по бокам и сверху, но более короткие сзади без стрижки бритвой, но посмотрим
Look this photos of my doll Caramel 's wig.

KIMG0130.jpg
KIMG0130.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 908 times
KIMG0125.jpg
KIMG0125.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 908 times
KIMG0134.jpg
KIMG0134.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 908 times
KIMG0131.jpg
KIMG0131.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 908 times

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Sid is pure SEX Bauchmo! Whether she’s in jeans, short skirts or sexy pantyhose, she always seems to bring the :fire: !!!

INFORMATIONS