reallovesexdolls.com

172B

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
informalproblem

Re: 172B

Post by informalproblem »

And here she is in a nice dress. The time stamp between my previous post and like 1 minute before this one is how long it took me to get her out of one outfit in another. That's a workout to move her around...
Attachments
dress.gif
dress.gif (7.63 MiB) Viewed 830 times

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hey there informalproblem!..............Beautiful looking girl you got there.................she looks like a Jessica or Jesse to us :D sorry, couldn't help ourselves..................................we absolutely adore our 172 B sister Marit / Leanne................................we so hope you enjoy making your cosplay outfits and dressing your Love!...................best to you...............
The Antra's

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

She’s absolutely stunning IP, great choice!

Mr. D

celebjiz89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by celebjiz89 »

informalproblem wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:42 am And here she is in a nice dress. The time stamp between my previous post and like 1 minute before this one is how long it took me to get her out of one outfit in another. That's a workout to move her around...

Looks great!! Nice man!

informalproblem

So it has been awhile. This is what I've created so far and I can see that it's going to take a long time to build the complete outfit. I am using brads to hold the leather together. Once I have the entire outfit, then I'll carve out designs, color it, and then rivet the gear together. I think it's too big but we'll see...
Attachments
uppertunic.jpg
uppertunic.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 665 times

jo6pak

Post by jo6pak »

informalproblem wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:22 pm So I made this purchase... I believe Friday night. Saturday someone had submitted, to FedEx, the shipping order. On Monday, FexEx had received the order and started the physical shipping process. This afternoon, one day later, a FedEx lady appeared at my door and said "Hey, I have a really large package. I have a hand truck but do you mind helping me please?" I had no problem with this up until she asked "What is in this?" as we were carrying it. LOL. I told her the truth, that it's as doll and I plan to make cosplay armor with it. I mean, I'm in the process of a divorce so.. lol... i didn't want to suggest to her to google the store that shipped it.
When they ask me that, I tell them it's furniture.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey IP what a great choice of doll, 172B was on my shortlist but she was a little tall for me. Maybe as #2 :=) She's pretty as a picture.

And your armor crafting looks so cool, best of luck and keep us informed about you and your warrior princess!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

She looks great in that white dress :drinking: It'll be interesting to see how the cosplay armour and so on develops, but the start looks good :thumbs_up:

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

informalproblem wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:27 pm So it has been awhile. This is what I've created so far and I can see that it's going to take a long time to build the complete outfit. I am using brads to hold the leather together. Once I have the entire outfit, then I'll carve out designs, color it, and then rivet the gear together. I think it's too big but we'll see...
Great looking gal you got there, InformalProblem. Excited to see how the outfit comes out.
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

informalproblem

The upper front portion of the tunic is complete. This toon an insane amount of time. Most of this is held together with rivets and a few parts, such as her cups, are surrounded with chicago screws.

I purchased an xtools cnc and I have the 10w laser upgrade on the way. The 5w laser was really bad at cutting the leather. I'm 4/5 done with the back of the tunic and then I'll attach these together and start on the pauldrons or tassets; most likely pauldrons. I might remake the tunic with the laser cnc so the cuts are perfect but I'll never be able to get the paint perfect. lol
Attachments
uppertunic_complete.jpg
uppertunic_complete.jpg (216.21 KiB) Viewed 550 times

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

That's amazing, well done! I love the colour, it looks kinda heavy, really solid.

Constantly amazed at the skills of people on this forum!

Looking forward to more photos of your project, best of luck as you continue.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Yeah, this is good work; looking forward to seeing the finished result :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS