reallovesexdolls.com

Dolls are an expensive hobby, newbs be wary lol

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
sarahdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Dolls are an expensive hobby, newbs be wary lol

Post by sarahdoll »

I dont even have my doll yet, but I have already purchased cleaning supplies, a make up box, heating blanker, an insert warmer, a storage cabinet on wheels as well as a small selection of clothes and a pair of shoes based on the manufacturers specified measurements. Still on the lookout for a more realistic wig and her perfume, then I should have everything ready for her arrival.
WM 160A #326 #70
Starpery 169cm Lubby
GameLady Ciri
Jiusheng 148B #8 Arisa (ordered and waiting)

circaman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by circaman »

Well said!

Friend-21
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Friend-21 »

Very true!
I'm still a new owner of a doll but thankfully(?) clothes are kinda hard to get with such a small doll (80cm), I've bought maybe $50-$60 worth for her at the moment...
I do plan on getting more for her soon.
Mishima Nico Elsa Babe 148cmL
Inoue Miu Elsa Babe 150cmXL
Saya Dollhouse168 80cm "Shiori" (Silicone)
Neko Keibu Elsa Babe
Vampire oral Elsa Babe

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

I've got single wigs that cost as much as the doll girl did!........... :D ..................best investments in my overall health above anything else though................ oh....................can you truly put a price on the amount of joy a doll may provide you?...................suppose it depends on your imagination............................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................our BEST to you!!!!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

ZombieWinter wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:22 pm
DG wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:43 pmNearly all of their clothes, shoes and accessories have come from thrift stores in my area.
However, after 3 years, I have found my spending has drastically slowed down and I find it harder to find things for them when I go out to shop.
My wife and I love thrift stores. Clothes sometimes look better after some mild use and a few washings, plus the $$$ savings are crazy.

3 years? Hmmm... that might be a topic of a good pole, "After how long did your doll/ accessories spending start to decline?" I'm sure vendors would be interested in the results. We're still newbies to the world of dolls, so our spending has been ridiculous lately.

With Princesses..................the spending NEVER declines...................... :D

WaifuLaifu69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WaifuLaifu69 »

lately, the only purchases I've made for my doll have been a new container of corn starch and a drying rod. I've had her for months now, but so far, I haven't felt compelled to buy her clothes or accessories. I have thought about how she'd look in some tight leggings or jeans, but that's as far as it went. I do spend a lot of my free time keeping busy, so that might explain why I haven't showered Shiori with gifts yet. Anyway, it's so nice to have her around even if she's just in her default bikini most of the time. :D
Friend-21 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:09 pm Very true!
I'm still a new owner of a doll but thankfully(?) clothes are kinda hard to get with such a small doll (80cm), I've bought maybe $50-$60 worth for her at the moment...
I do plan on getting more for her soon.
Hello, fellow Shiori owner! I have the giant version of her, the 140 cm one. She sure is lovely, isn't she?
Doll(s): Irokebijin 140cm Silicone Shiori

sarahdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sarahdoll »

jantra wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:20 am I've got single wigs that cost as much as the doll girl did!........... :D
Absolutely. A good quality human Hair one Starts at 1200€, I was shocked. Im not willing to spend that much, currently looking into shapable fake hair in the 100-150€ range.
WM 160A #326 #70
Starpery 169cm Lubby
GameLady Ciri
Jiusheng 148B #8 Arisa (ordered and waiting)

INFORMATIONS