https://www.coeros.com/

New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

I bought one as well after reading RevJack's review. It really does make cleanup so much easier and convenient.
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

I have this and it does make cleaning a lot easier, but I have one point of feedback. It would be nice if the tubes were easily disconnectable to make transportation to/from the bathroom easier.

Because you want to wash twice (first with soapy water, second with regular water), you need to transport the cleaning kit and two separate buckets (clean water bucket, dirty water bucket) back and forth. While moving everything, you want to keep the waste water tube in the dirty bucket, the pump and input tube in the clean bucket, and the cleaning nozzle separate from both (since it shouldn't touch the dirty water bucket but it's not quite clean either). And you need to keep this separation while dumping and refilling the buckets as well.

This takes a bit of juggling and it'd be easier if the tubes could be quickly unscrewed or disconnected.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Does the Cleaning Kit work with oral doll heads?

E.g.
- standard TPE head with oral function
- TPE head with movable jaw
- TPE ROS head

- standard silicone head with oral function
- silicone head with movable jaw
- silicone ROS head
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:36 am Does the Cleaning Kit work with oral doll heads?

E.g.
- standard TPE head with oral function
- TPE head with movable jaw
- TPE ROS head

- standard silicone head with oral function
- silicone head with movable jaw
- silicone ROS head
Well, I hadn't thought of that before.
So I grabbed an extra old school WM TPE head for a 160 and tried.
Yes.
The depth of the nozzle can be adjusted on the Coeros tool, and heads are quite shallower, so after adjusting the nozzel back, it fit.
Would I do it on a regular basis, no. Mouths are really not designed well, and it's a about the forgiving nature of the TPE to decide success or failure.
What I would do, is pop the head off, put only the coeros nozzle in the mouth (not the baseplate) and hold her head over the sink like she is puking. The flutes in the nozzle let the water run out without issue.
That way she gets clean and I don't fuck up her mouth.
My ROS silicone (Zelex) would get treated this way as well, the puking in the sink treatment. Silicone has (in my opinion) a zero percent probability of taking the full baseplate without tearing. It also has a zero percent probability of taking my dick without tearing, so silicone oral is just not a thing in the Reverend Jack house.

And I never realized it, but it really is kinda funny when I put one of my girls kneeling and puking in the toilet. The pump is so quiet all you hear is the water from her mouth splashing in the toilet. SO, if you have that fantasy of fucking the drunk cheerleader doggy style while she pukes her guts out, I got that worked out for you.

I don't judge other people's kinks, whatever makes you happy.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

RevJack wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:55 am
.... SO, if you have that fantasy of fucking the drunk cheerleader doggy style while she pukes her guts out, I got that worked out for you. .....

[/quote]

Holy smoke, great thought :haha4:

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds reasonable to put only the nuzzle in the mouth and hold the head over the sink.

BTW: the 2 TAYU silicone heads I have are great for oral, no tearing although they do not have a movable jaw. TAYU silicone is very durable and elastic.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Nice peace of kit indeed.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:41 am Nice peace of kit indeed.
Thank you for your feedback. I hope our Cleaning Kit will help you clean your doll more efficiently and comfortably. :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:06 pm
Thank you for your feedback. I hope our Cleaning Kit will help you clean your doll more efficiently and comfortably. :glou:
Very convenient, no water on the bed!
Attachments
IMG20240117115742.jpg
IMG20240117115742.jpg (3.68 MiB) Viewed 501 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:24 pm
Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:06 pm
Very convenient, no water on the bed!
Thank you for sharing! :glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

MrSmith35

Post by MrSmith35 »

Newbie here, first post :oops:

Been lurking and reading for a while. Have an IronTech 164 Silicone dolly on order, waiting and waiting and waiting ...

Got one of these kits for keeping her clean (thanks RevJack for the review). Fantastically quick delivery despite CNY, well packed, no extra import taxes/VAT :multi: (UK-based in case any other UK doll owners are considering this but worried about import duty etc). Will be practicing using it on a hip until my doll arrives.

I already have a dryer that I use, like a mini cool-air hairdryer, a bit like what Coeros sell. I'm wondering about somehow connecting the dryer to the spray head section, maybe using a T-shaped or Y-shaped valve or possibly some quick release sockets or somesuch in line on the water feed hose. So a quick question to Coeros - what gauge is the flexible plastic hose? I know I could measure it, but your answer will be more accurate than my plastic ruler. Thanks

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

MrSmith35 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:18 pm Newbie here, first post :oops:

Been lurking and reading for a while. Have an IronTech 164 Silicone dolly on order, waiting and waiting and waiting ...

Got one of these kits for keeping her clean (thanks RevJack for the review). Fantastically quick delivery despite CNY, well packed, no extra import taxes/VAT :multi: (UK-based in case any other UK doll owners are considering this but worried about import duty etc). Will be practicing using it on a hip until my doll arrives.

I already have a dryer that I use, like a mini cool-air hairdryer, a bit like what Coeros sell. I'm wondering about somehow connecting the dryer to the spray head section, maybe using a T-shaped or Y-shaped valve or possibly some quick release sockets or somesuch in line on the water feed hose. So a quick question to Coeros - what gauge is the flexible plastic hose? I know I could measure it, but your answer will be more accurate than my plastic ruler. Thanks
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response during the holidays.

Thank you for your trust and kind words. The inner diameter of the hose is 12mm, and the outer diameter is 16mm. Connecting the dryer to the spray head section is a great idea, and others have tried this approach before. However, please note that the drying time might be a bit longer than expected.

Additionally, the delivery of your doll might have been delayed due to the holiday. I hope you receive your doll soon.

:glou:

Best regards,
Coeros

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Speaking of dryers/drying, how about a heated dryer or adapter to adapt a standard heated hair dryer to an insertable nozzle? Heated air should cut down drying time significantly.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I'd be afraid of the heat degrading the TPE, it is pretty heat sensitive. Even a small amount of hot air trapped inside could build up.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I like the idea that DollCommander had.
It beats buying the Sex doll vaginal dryer
You can always buy a hair dry with with 2nd speed or cool function
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

RevJack wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:28 pm I'd be afraid of the heat degrading the TPE, it is pretty heat sensitive. Even a small amount of hot air trapped inside could build up.
I have no idea on the melting point of TPE personally; but if I was going to try it, I would keep the heat way down (maybe somewhere around 90°?) and use a sample piece first. It wouldn't be a concern for silicone dolls. For me it would really give me peace of mind that the doll was fully dry inside the cavities. But I could definitely see how one would need to be cautious with TPE.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS