www.sino-doll.com

so excited! my sino doll otw to indonesia

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
hinadina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

so excited! my sino doll otw to indonesia

Post by hinadina »

You guys dont know how hard to get doll to Indonesia, but finally i got someone to help me and today i just got a factory photo. Honestly i confuse because the face is kinda western (looks more asian on web) but i think shes beautiful.

So for anyone also from Indonesia maybe we can share our problem with dolls and hope we can help each other

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: so excited! my sino doll otw to indonesia

Post by Musiclover »

Congratulations, she looks beautiful
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She looks like she should be a famous movie actress! Lovely!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Jls17

Post by Jls17 »

wow.. congratulation my friend.. can you tell me how to get your doll here? its been frustating to get our doll here.. please send me a message about your experience :)

tartardoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tartardoll »

Wow, she's so cute!!! Can you please tell me which model and make up effect she has?

Apriliarsvr

Post by Apriliarsvr »

I think the photos angle makes her look western, i can definitely see the asian look to her face.

hinadina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hinadina »

Jls17 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:40 am wow.. congratulation my friend.. can you tell me how to get your doll here? its been frustating to get our doll here.. please send me a message about your experience :)
Are you also Indonesian? My doll still on the way and the person promise me the doll will arrive not more than next month. I will update you if it arrive safe. But if you want ready stock doll in Indonesia i know someone, its cheaper but the quality is not really good, you can WA me at 085156584907

hinadina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hinadina »

tartardoll wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 pm Wow, she's so cute!!! Can you please tell me which model and make up effect she has?
Topsino head T10 missy RS version

ProjectAnna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ProjectAnna »

hinadina wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:45 am You guys dont know how hard to get doll to Indonesia, but finally i got someone to help me and today i just got a factory photo.
How do you ship it to ID? my friend said the customs block it. Are there any popular agent?

Saya Albanese
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Saya Albanese »

How do you manage to get a Sex Doll to Indonesia? Is it legal? do you have any contact person that can bring the Sex Doll to Indonesia safely? Thank You.

hinadina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hinadina »

Saya Albanese wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:08 pm How do you manage to get a Sex Doll to Indonesia? Is it legal? do you have any contact person that can bring the Sex Doll to Indonesia safely? Thank You.
Yes, before i using titipjepang, but now i found another guy, more affordable and trustworthy

DrizzlingOutside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DrizzlingOutside »

hinadina wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:33 am
Saya Albanese wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:08 pm How do you manage to get a Sex Doll to Indonesia? Is it legal? do you have any contact person that can bring the Sex Doll to Indonesia safely? Thank You.
Yes, before i using titipjepang, but now i found another guy, more affordable and trustworthy
Mind if I PM you to ask in details about your experience and your agent? I stumbled on a shop that sells silicone glue and after chatting for a while they said they can also import dolls, but I'm worried about their services since the shop is quite shady and this is quite a big amount of money we're spending

hinadina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hinadina »

Pm sent bro
DrizzlingOutside wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:58 am
Mind if I PM you to ask in details about your experience and your agent? I stumbled on a shop that sells silicone glue and after chatting for a while they said they can also import dolls, but I'm worried about their services since the shop is quite shady and this is quite a big amount of money we're spending

DrizzlingOutside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DrizzlingOutside »

hinadina wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:53 am Pm sent bro
Not yet received bro as my inbox is empty, by chance, is your vendor from the online green shop and sells internet download manager license?

hinadina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hinadina »

Sorry I don't know why my pm never sent.

But you're right, that's the correct store! I bought 3 dolls thru him and so far my doll arrive safely and the cost is really affordable.

I you want you can give me your telegram Id, I can invite you to the group, you can observe before you decide to buy doll from him
DrizzlingOutside wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:33 am
hinadina wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:53 am Pm sent bro
Not yet received bro as my inbox is empty, by chance, is your vendor from the online green shop and sells internet download manager license?

INFORMATIONS