Starpery.com

Breast Surgery

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Breast Surgery

Post by gogodolls »

Unwritten wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:59 pm WOW!! Great job gogo!
Hey thanks Unwritten! :thumbs_up: Very happy you stopped by! :D
Cheers! :glou:
LADollNewbie88 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:35 pm That's impressive
Thanks a lot LA! Much appreciated! :thumbs_up:
EBmoist wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:05 pm Gogo--- i have to say that when i saw the first page of pictures -- and the surgery-- i went pale :oops: :oops: - I was thinking " what in the world ? (Im a large boob man myself) BUT once i read WHY-- Now i understand.. And now i say "Well done!"
Please give Caroline our best-- Im sure with any surgery its not comfortable-- but it makes it part of her history, and great effort!
This should be great - GREAT Reference to comeback when the problem arises for anyone!
Hey thanks EB for your comment ! :thumbs_up:

...and sorry for the disturbing images !😵 It's true that it's surprising to see one of our companions "butchered" like that! :twisted:
But now she's doing very well and she's really happy with the result (...and me too!)! :D

Glad you stopped by!
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

falimano
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by falimano »

Was thinking how this could be accomplished and honestly, you're a master craftsman for making such a great job. Sad that dools can't heal like humans and some scars will remain.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

falimano wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:31 pm Was thinking how this could be accomplished and honestly, you're a master craftsman for making such a great job. Sad that dools can't heal like humans and some scars will remain.
Hey, thanks Falimano! I really appreciate it! :thumbs_up:

I think someone who is good at makeup and has the right color could improve the aesthetics of scars significantly. (But I don't have that skill and the right makeup! :whistle: )
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

WOW! You are a real doll surgeon!! I was pretty skeptical until the end lol however I found at the very last end that the result looks great!!

Kudos!

STT

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

SexTypeThing wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:14 pm WOW! You are a real doll surgeon!! I was pretty skeptical until the end lol however I found at the very last end that the result looks great!!

Kudos!

STT
LOL! :lol: True, I was a little worrying for Caroline me too when I removed all the boobs.... and only two big holes were left! 🥵🤔
"Now, I hope for her sake that everything is going to be okay!" :whistle:

Thanks for stopping by STT and for your comment! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

radware59

Post by radware59 »

That is an impressive piece of craftsmanship. I can't imagine committing to such an endeavor.
Crystal and Ramona in Love:https://dollharem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=817
Micah/Lacey 162E:viewtopic.php?t=166529
Crystal and friends:viewtopic.php?t=163484

Podium_Teas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Podium_Teas »

This is so impressive. I really admire skills like these, skills I will never have. Haha Im afraid my doll getting a little cut, and here you are operating on Carolines breasts like it's your 3rd patient of the day :lol: Just wow! Great job Dr. gogo! :)

And Caroline looks really good with her new cups, I bet she's happy 😍
🫦 Hana's photoshoots:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

radware59 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:44 am That is an impressive piece of craftsmanship. I can't imagine committing to such an endeavor.
Hey thanks Radware59! I love to tinker! :) 🔨📐 It's been a slow progression to get to this point... I've done many repairs, many tests and some minor modifications before! :twisted: And I still learned a lot doing this one! :wink:

Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment! :thumbs_up:
Podium_Teas wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:52 am This is so impressive. I really admire skills like these, skills I will never have. Haha Im afraid my doll getting a little cut, and here you are operating on Carolines breasts like it's your 3rd patient of the day :lol: Just wow! Great job Dr. gogo! :)

And Caroline looks really good with her new cups, I bet she's happy 😍
Thank you so much for the kind comments PT! It is very much appreciated! :)

Due to her fragile breasts, Caroline was pretty much only used as a mannequin before, but since her surgery, she has regained her youthful appearance and is much more active...in challenges! 🏃‍♀️💃🤸‍♀️

I may have some manual skills but I wish I could do what you do with a camera! (I am so poor at taking pictures! My camera has almost always been on "auto mode" for the past 4 years :lol: ). That's why I love your photos, it's so magical sometimes.... 📷💖

Glad you stopped by! Thanks! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

gogodolls wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:08 am
I gave my Caroline brand new boobs for Christmas! :xmas: She is now the happiest girl in the world! :noel2:

_Photo #001.JPG
_Photo #002.JPG
_Photo #003.JPG
_Photo #004.JPG

Caroline is an YL135D doll purchased in June 2020. With the gel breasts, her supposed D cup has been puffed up to a G cup! I find it too big for my personal taste, especially since they have sagged and deformed quite a bit over time. In addition, the gel ball moved inside the breast and produced an almost liquid sound. I had to do something for her...

...but I had to find a method with a high success rate! Eliminate all operations that are risky or require high artistic/sculptural skills. I hesitated for several days before starting the work, but once started, I was surprised to see how well everything was going! Of course, if I had to do it again, there would be several little things I would do differently, but overall, I'm very happy with the result!

And I would also like to say that English is not my first language. I use a translator to read and write. This is why there may be vocabulary errors in a few sentences! I hope it will still be understandable for you!

Here are all the tools I used for this MOD.
_Photo #004a.JPG

Firstly, I must mention, your Caroline is very stunning, She has a cute face with nice jaw lines! I'm sure she's thankful for what you have done for her. You have a superb skill that's mind blowing. Thank you for sharing all of your steps with us!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

LonerWolf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:58 am Firstly, I must mention, your Caroline is very stunning, She has a cute face with nice jaw lines! I'm sure she's thankful for what you have done for her. You have a superb skill that's mind blowing. Thank you for sharing all of your steps with us!
Hey thanks LonerWolf for the kind words! :) It's much appreciated and Caroline also really appreciated your compliments... she blushed! :oops:
Since the surgery, she has become very active in the monthly photo challenges here! 📷💖 (She loves it... and me too! :D )

Thank you for stopping by! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Hey man could you maybe PM me a link to where I could get one of those flat irons
for smoothing over TPE?
Selena's old body I am going to cut open her back again and work on the back joint again
and I just can not get it near as smooth with the heat gun so id like to try one of these smoothing irons..
Thanks man :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

john1972 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:44 am Hey man could you maybe PM me a link to where I could get one of those flat irons
for smoothing over TPE?
Selena's old body I am going to cut open her back again and work on the back joint again
and I just can not get it near as smooth with the heat gun so id like to try one of these smoothing irons..
The E-bay seller where I bought this iron no longer sells it but I found another seller! :wink:
(To see the correct iron, you must select voltage: AC110V if you are in the USA and the model: LCD display)
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/225467935416?ha ... BMzvqL699h

Iron E-Bay.jpg
Iron E-Bay.jpg (232.35 KiB) Viewed 414 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

gogodolls wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:35 am
john1972 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:44 am Hey man could you maybe PM me a link to where I could get one of those flat irons
for smoothing over TPE?
The E-bay seller where I bought this iron no longer sells it but I found another seller! :wink:
(To see the correct iron, you must select voltage: AC110V if you are in the USA and the model: LCD display)
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/225467935416?ha ... BMzvqL699h

Iron E-Bay.jpg
Interesting .. Its a Leather Iron..

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Wow. Someone just pointed out this thread to me. Very skilful work. Well done..

That smoothing iron will come in really useful too. Thanks.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Socratus wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:54 am Wow. Someone just pointed out this thread to me. Very skilful work. Well done..

That smoothing iron will come in really useful too. Thanks.
Hey thanks Socartus ! Much appreciated! :thumbs_up:

That's for sure, smoothing iron is a game changer! :wink: With a little practice and the right technique, it becomes quite easy to repair a TPE surface! I love this tool! 💖

Glad you stopped by! :D
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

INFORMATIONS