realsexdoll.com

New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

Post by Tighes »

Welcome mate.
Glad you decided to join up here. You will find a wealth of knowledge from everyone on here. You’ve made a great decision in the 166 with the 273 head. Such a great combination as well.
I’m in NSW so you’re not alone from being down under. Good to see more Aussies poking their heads up now. Really happy!!
Enjoy yourself here👍👍

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey there Mr Crumpets, love the name btw!

Fellow redhead fan and WM doll owner here, I absolutely loved reading your wall of text, resonated a lot with me and you really sound as if you've given the whole doll ownership thing some serious thought, which will only make your experience all the more rewarding.

For me, the only thing better than Mira herself has been the support and encouragement from this community here on TDF. It's an amazing place and you're bound to find all the advice you need, so just ask away. Everything from simple makeup tips to people who have literally been rebuilding their dolls from the inside out, you'll find it all here. Most of the really key points have been covered here by other posters but I'd again summarise what the most important ones would be for me: carrying, clothing and condoms.

- Carrying: take your time when moving her. Make a plan, don't just pick her up and then think about where you want to go with her. It's not so much that dolls are heavy, more that the weight is very unevenly distributed and of course, she can't help you by holding on to you. You do get used to it. Just think of her as a real person and be careful to support her, paying extra care to her hands and feet, since these are fragile. And lift with your legs!
- Clothing: just be aware that dark colours and blacks can stain her skin. Cheap black lingerie is the most likely. Basically anything synthetic, although hosiery is usually not a problem. You can test clothing by pressing it onto a piece of TPE (you can buy a TPE vaginal insert and chop pieces off to do this with) with a weight like a large book or dumbbell plate, etc. for a few hours or overnight. If the colour transfers, then it will stain your doll as well. If not, you're golden.
- Condoms: opinions are divided on this re feeling, sensation, etc. but it's a fact that femidoms do make things easier to start with. They are much tougher than male condoms, too. And if you can find thin sheaths for use with things like an Onyx Kiroo, I also find that's a great choice. There are lots of threads on clean-up in general, a quick search should get you all the info you need.

But most of all: have fun! I envy you that first feeling when she is there with you, dressed in something pretty and looking at you. It's incredible. You're going to be taking a lot of photos!

😎 Mike and Mira 🥰
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Crumpets »

Well, time to give you all an April update.

I'm thinking about diving back into the doll world again after a nearly two month absence.

My first doll - Annie Crumpets (as mentioned in the WM Dolls sub-forum) - I 'disposed of' around late February/early March.

She was a beautiful doll, but damage was done early (stretched fingers and nail fell off), and as time went over the following 8 weeks, more problems - such as split TPE skin, because I would roll her over, finding it difficult at times to lift her (I'm a bit of a weakling).

Also, the skin stained from some of the lingerie I purchased, and cleaning with the douche was always time consuming and a hassle - clearly I didn't take on board the advice here as I was either lazy or too impatient.

I soon felt like I wanted to part ways with Annie Crumpets and had the urge to meet real women again - maybe this was a mid-life crisis?

I held onto her costumes and wigs until last week when they were placed in the charity clothes bag.

It was weird that like 24 hours after that, I found myself bored/unimpressed with the women on dating sites and wanting to go back to the doll world again - typical Gemini me, always flip-flopping.

Now, I'm still paying off the Annie Crumpets purchase (65% of the way through), and am tossing up maybe to take the risk with a 'cheaper website' (non-TDF vendor). Not that I didn't love Andrew from SDA's service - he went above and beyond - but I kinda want a doll again now, plus need to pay for an upcoming holiday, so trying to balance paying for both commitments.

I'll let you all know how I go.

pmaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pmaster »

aussiefanreal158.jpg
aussiefanreal158.jpg (495.98 KiB) Viewed 249 times
They just brought out a new version of the Fanreal 158 for the Australian market.

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

pmaster wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:29 pm aussiefanreal158.jpg

They just brought out a new version of the Fanreal 158 for the Australian market.
lol :haha4: :haha4:
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Welcome Mr Crumpets. Thank you for sharing your story. There’s lots of good advice here so I won’t add to that except to say that I was unsure about my first doll as well. However when she arrived my only regret was that I hadn’t gotten one sooner. Congrats!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

EveAndTheDude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EveAndTheDude »

Welcome mr C! Now who doesn’t like readheads? I remember as a 80’s kid there was a South African actress, Suanne Braun. I had such a huge crush on her. To this day redheads make my brain short circuit.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Mr Crumpets wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:42 am Well, time to give you all an April update.

I'm thinking about diving back into the doll world again after a nearly two month absence.

My first doll - Annie Crumpets (as mentioned in the WM Dolls sub-forum) - I 'disposed of' around late February/early March.

She was a beautiful doll, but damage was done early (stretched fingers and nail fell off), and as time went over the following 8 weeks, more problems - such as split TPE skin, because I would roll her over, finding it difficult at times to lift her (I'm a bit of a weakling).

Also, the skin stained from some of the lingerie I purchased, and cleaning with the douche was always time consuming and a hassle - clearly I didn't take on board the advice here as I was either lazy or too impatient.

I soon felt like I wanted to part ways with Annie Crumpets and had the urge to meet real women again - maybe this was a mid-life crisis?

I held onto her costumes and wigs until last week when they were placed in the charity clothes bag.

It was weird that like 24 hours after that, I found myself bored/unimpressed with the women on dating sites and wanting to go back to the doll world again - typical Gemini me, always flip-flopping.

Now, I'm still paying off the Annie Crumpets purchase (65% of the way through), and am tossing up maybe to take the risk with a 'cheaper website' (non-TDF vendor). Not that I didn't love Andrew from SDA's service - he went above and beyond - but I kinda want a doll again now, plus need to pay for an upcoming holiday, so trying to balance paying for both commitments.

I'll let you all know how I go.
Thanks for the update, Mr C and it’s shame it didn’t work out but doll ownership can be a minefield in the sense that the doll is a pretty fragile thing in some ways and things can go wrong that are not easy to fix, or at least seem that way. I’d agree with your last point — once you have a doll and have spent time on making her look pretty and dressed nicely, RGs start to seem like a lot of work in comparison 😉… so maybe there is gonna be more of a success story coming up for you with a new doll in the future, and all your experience will be very useful in avoiding similar things happening. Of course, people are going to advise you to spend more to get better quality but ultimately, you have to be the judge of what you want to spend. There may be TDF members who can advise on other brands perhaps.

Anyways, good luck and hope to see you around with a new lady in the future, whenever that may be.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

pmaster wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:29 pm They just brought out a new version of the Fanreal 158 for the Australian market.
LOL! :lol: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

🙃 🙃 🙃
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

pmaster wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:29 pm aussiefanreal158.jpg

Lol 😂 this made me laugh :haha4:

🙌👏

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

INFORMATIONS