www.dolls.co

Sexxdolls.co is great!

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
balc444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sexxdolls.co is great!

Post by balc444 »

Just a quick note to give a thumbs up for sexdolls.co and particularly their main customer service rep Emma Brook. I placed an order for a lovely WM doll last week after riding the fence for quite a while. Must say Emma worked very hard to put the deal together and made me feel very supported. They have a great February sale right now so I am excited to have a new doll on the way. Thanks Emma! :D

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sexxdolls.co is great!

Post by toddjy »

I had a small problem with them, that wasn't a big deal enough to pursue. I bought a WM body for an extra head I have, a 100cm body for the 103. I wanted standing bolts, but she came without.

But most other vendors wanted to reduce the price by $50 without a head. They reduced the price by something like $200.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

toddjy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:43 pm I had a small problem with them, that wasn't a big deal enough to pursue. I bought a WM body for an extra head I have, a 100cm body for the 103. I wanted standing bolts, but she came without.

But most other vendors wanted to reduce the price by $50 without a head. They reduced the price by something like $200.
If your doll is a newer model, chances are the plates inside your doll's feet are already ready to receive the bolts! Just make small incisions in the TPE and install the bolts!
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

balc444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by balc444 »

So far so good. I will post as things progress. I went no standing as I have heard that the feet sometimes deteriorate with this option :cry:

balc444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by balc444 »

Update- I have received word that she is finished and being readied for shipment! Waiting on forthcoming tracking info...

Emma has been fantastic and the pics from the WM factory are beautiful!!

I have waited 3 years for a certain high end silicone doll in the past, and this has only taken 3 weeks- amazing!

I will post when I receive shipment and tracking info. Thanks Sexdolls.co!

balc444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by balc444 »

Just got tracking- she is in CA! Will post more feedback when she arrives... :D

balc444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by balc444 »

Quick update- Fired off an email re status and tech question. Received a quick comprehensive reply. Really good communication from Emma. :D

balc444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by balc444 »

Hello-

Received my doll yesterday and I am blown away! WM is doing an amazing job. She is so beautiful- the detail is exquisite. This is my first TPE doll ever and she is so much more sexy and squeezable than silicone. At a price though... I know I need to be much more careful than I have been with silicone dolls. Like the old Temptations song- treat her like a lady. Totally satisfied though- great doll at a fantastic price- thanks sexxdolls.co! :D

INFORMATIONS