realsexdoll.com

Newbie buying first doll WM168A

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newbie buying first doll WM168A

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hi. First time posting and not even sure I’m posting to the right area!?
Have went in hung ho and ordered a doll from a site that may not be legit stupidly before finding this site.
I have ordered a WM168a black skin from blsd and am hoping I get something decent from them as have spent with customisations around £1200. But hey if a copy I have learnt an expensive mistake.
Going forward I like one of the dolls from another member called Arthur and her name is Anissa but don’t know how to msg him or post to him to find out about her. Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Newbie buying first doll WM168A

Post by gogodolls »

Alexio1203 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 pm Can anybody help?
Welcome to TDF Alexio and congratulations on your new lady! :multi:

I hope everything goes well with your order and that your lady arrives safely and quickly at your home... and see some pictures of this beauty! :angel: 📷💖

When you have reached 5 posts, you can send a PM to another member! 😉
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Alexio1203 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 pm Hi. First time posting and not even sure I’m posting to the right area!?
Have went in hung ho and ordered a doll from a site that may not be legit stupidly before finding this site.
I have ordered a WM168a black skin from blsd and am hoping I get something decent from them as have spent with customisations around £1200. But hey if a copy I have learnt an expensive mistake.
Going forward I like one of the dolls from another member called Arthur and her name is Anissa but don’t know how to msg him or post to him to find out about her. Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.
Hi there and welcome to the forum, as luck would have it I just saw this post so once you've made your first 5 posts then by all means send me a message if you have any questions etc. And yes indeed my WM168A is Anissa, here's a recent pic...
Attachments
Lumii_20230223_103146003.jpg
Lumii_20230223_103146003.jpg (8.76 MiB) Viewed 601 times

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Alexio1203
Welcome to TDF. Arthur1960's girl Anissa sure looks hot, lets hope you get something just as good. Do you have a delivery date for her yet :?: Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Hi Alexio 1203 and welcome to TDF. You picked a great model. I hope your girl arrives safe and is what you expected. She’s a tall beauty, I look forward to seeing her pics. The forum has a lot of information for new doll owners and knowledgeable posters to give advise.

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hi guys. Thank you so much for the kind welcome.
I’m new to the doll life and have been debating getting a doll for a few years now. My partner has lost her sex drive after a major op and as she doesn’t want me to go down the open relationship route we have come to an agreement for me to get a doll or 2.
I have always been a lover of a skinnier gal and smaller rather than larger breasts(hence the appeal of Anissa). Thanks for the great pic Arthur. Only ordered my doll just over 1 week ago so guessing I still have a few weeks left as coming from China and is still in the production stage.
I have ordered the 168a body in black with insert, fixed tongue and heated(have heard it’s not great since scouring this site ah well). She looks the same as Shuri but with Anissa’s body.
I have been told that this doll is legit and being shipped from the Jinsen factory but I don’t hold out much hope for the price I have paid.
I just hope she is half decent and at least I get a chance to practice maintaining. Dressing and the feel(weight and manoeuvring) of her. Will happily.send some pics once she is here with me.
If I could ask a couple of questions.
Firstly any tips on first primming and general cleaning and maintenance.
Lastly would anybody know if the doll-house and Naughty Harbour are legit and if not any decent vendors for skinny dolls(WM or other) going forward.
Thanks in advance

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Don’t worry about the cleaning maintenance question. Looked back on some of your other posts and found some great advice.
Thanks

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Arthur1960 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:35 am
And yes indeed my WM168A is Anissa, here's a recent pic...

💗💗💗

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Congratulations Alexio1203 :thumbs_up:

The WM168 is a lovely skinny sculpt. I currently have a WM168A in my bed and love cuddling up to her skinny frame. And she's a fine shag too :D.

I guess blsd is best love sex doll. £1200 does sound a bit low price for a WM168A with customizations. Fingers crossed it works out for you. If it doesn't work out there are loads of UK vendors on TDF - like Cloud Climax / The Doll House / Silicone Lovers - who can help.
:glou:
HtS

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, ah, so you went with head 64, that's a great choice for the 168A and was the original combo used for the promo pics, although I have to say I do like the look of Hunt the Shunts gal, that head works really well with this bod! As it happens my own 168A came with both head 176 (Anissa) and a head 64 which I named Ayo although as I already had Shuri it's Anissa that tends to get use of the bod the most. Here's a couple of pics of Ayo, she's in cocoa skin tone so your gal will be closer in look to Shuri. If you've been told that your gal is coming out of the Jinsan factory then that could well be legit. There are actually 2 factories that I know of and there are all sorts of deals where different manufacturers have their dolls made at Jinsan. Although the price seems on the low side, as she's shipping direct you could be ok as I've seen other verified vendors selling at similar prices. You may possibly get a bit of an extra charge upon delivery depending on who the shipper is as some vendors tend to put a lowish value on the contents which may attract some extra cost. I've had this happen a couple of times when well known manufacturers have shipped dolls to me direct from the factory and the shipper has levied an extra charge. I think I was charged around £130 for a doll which I later claimed back from the company as I was doing promo work for them. Then again if the vendor says all costs have been paid you could well be ok, time will tell. Production times are slower right now due to COVID and so is shipping. I've got a gal in the works and she's just ready to be shipped now after around 5 weeks in production and I've been told to expect another 3 to 4 weeks before she's delivered.
Attachments
Lumii_20230225_182535691.jpg
Lumii_20230225_182535691.jpg (8.09 MiB) Viewed 445 times
Lumii_20230225_182658599.jpg
Lumii_20230225_182658599.jpg (8.77 MiB) Viewed 445 times

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Wow you guys are so helpful. Thank you all for taking the time to post some great advice and pics.
Hunt the shunt your lady is delightful and love her tanned skin and beautiful face. Arthur1960 thanks again for the wealth of info and getting even more excited after seeing Ayo’s snaps.
Already trying to plan out my next girl and am likely going to stick with the tall skinny frame but after seeing Shuri may even delve into the realms of B cup. Will likely be going for a fair skinned or light tan doll next and as I am not familiar with head numbers yet am looking at some generic builds. These are the links for the 2 I am looking at:-https://www.naughtyharbor.com/wm-doll/r ... inny-vivi/ and https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-168cm ... tina-A-Cup. If any body knows if they seem legit they were really helpful at the doll house. Gonna end up with a house full soon haha.
Oh and yes Arthur1960 bidding did mention that there may likely be a $100 to $200 customs charge on arrival so would guess that equates to roughly the price you mentioned when I pay in gbp.
Thanks again guys it really is appreciated.

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

*blsd

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Alexio1203 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:58 pm These are the links for the 2 I am looking at:-https://www.naughtyharbor.com/wm-doll/r ... inny-vivi/ and https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-168cm ... tina-A-Cup. If any body knows if they seem legit they were really helpful at the doll house.
They both look legit to me. Both vendors are TDF approved. Naughtyharbor is a US based vendor. The-Doll-House.com is UK based. Yes, Phil from the Doll House is super helpful on chat and pretty much always there to chat with.

I heard that Firedoll did copy some of WM's sculpts and the Firedoll 168A does look very similar to WM 168A. The WM should be the higher quality version, but I know people who are very happy with their Firedolls.
HtS

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:02 am
Alexio1203 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:58 pm These are the links for the 2 I am looking at:-https://www.naughtyharbor.com/wm-doll/r ... inny-vivi/ and https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-168cm ... tina-A-Cup. If any body knows if they seem legit they were really helpful at the doll house.
They both look legit to me. Both vendors are TDF approved. Naughtyharbor is a US based vendor. The-Doll-House.com is UK based. Yes, Phil from the Doll House is super helpful on chat and pretty much always there to chat with.

I heard that Firedoll did copy some of WM's sculpts and the Firedoll 168A does look very similar to WM 168A. The WM should be the higher quality version, but I know people who are very happy with their Firedolls.
HtS
I have decided to go with Vivi from Naughty harbour and as they had a $200 dollar off offer ending today with an extra head, wig, eyes, articulated fingers, gel breasts and painted veins for free I thought it was a no brainier.
This time no heating and fixed bits but got standing feet and fixed tongue as well. Extra head is the WM38 and also got a long ginger and a long straight blond wig.
Again thanks for your help as I start to build my little posse of ladies.

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:14 pm Congratulations Alexio1203 :thumbs_up:

The WM168 is a lovely skinny sculpt. I currently have a WM168A in my bed and love cuddling up to her skinny frame. And she's a fine shag too :D.

I guess blsd is best love sex doll. £1200 does sound a bit low price for a WM168A with customizations. Fingers crossed it works out for you. If it doesn't work out there are loads of UK vendors on TDF - like Cloud Climax / The Doll House / Silicone Lovers - who can help.
HtS
I checked out the link to your other dolls and wow they are amazing. Think I fell in love with Neytiri she is something else, if you can let out trade secrets would love to know where you got her as I may just invest in a similar one in the future. Anyway I will post some pics of my new girls when they arrive. Where on the forum would be the best place to post so that many will see? Take care and speak soon

INFORMATIONS