funwestdoll.com

Green Hair Small Chest Sex Doll Elina 159cm

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Green Hair Small Chest Sex Doll Elina 159cm

Post by -Ragnar66- »

IIRC this set wasn´t shown here yet. Green Hair Small Chest Sex Doll Elina 159cm

Mymagicmustache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Green Hair Small Chest Sex Doll Elina 159cm

Post by Mymagicmustache »

She looks amazing. I love that wig, I'm fairly new to the doll game. Can different brand dolls wear other brands wigs?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mymagicmustache wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:54 am She looks amazing. I love that wig, I'm fairly new to the doll game. Can different brand dolls wear other brands wigs?
Welcome to the club! 8) :glou: Yes you can, no problem. They´re all more or less standard size (~52cm head diameter or hat size) and fit. You can also buy from any store that sells wigs (for humans). I buy at amazon usually, but that´s my personal preference. If you want to go "pro" you´d consider buying human hair lace front wigs. They´re much more expensive than synthetic hair wigs, but quality, feel and fit are superior usually. Human hair wigs is paid for in length. So to keep costs low, one would start with 20 to 40cm and if one can afford go any color and length you like. 8) Good luck! :)

Mymagicmustache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

That's awesome, thanks. I think first thing I should probably figure out how to put on the wig I got, on my doll not me LOLZ!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mymagicmustache wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:33 pm That's awesome, thanks. I think first thing I should probably figure out how to put on the wig I got, on my doll not me LOLZ!
Hehe.... well, maybe you find a nice new style for yourself. Who knows! :D Just for the fun of it I myself tried a wig or too and..... ROFL! :lol:

Just saw you´ve a doll already (since yesterday). 8) Congrats! You tell who she is maybe? :) :glou:

Mymagicmustache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sure.
She is a Starpery 156cm Kelly.
I splurged and got the silicone body.
She looks amazing, the factory photos didn't do her justice. I was so worried that I wouldn't be happy, I was extremely wrong. My only problem now is moving her around. That girl weights so much. She has become my personal trainer lol.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mymagicmustache wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:08 pm Sure.
She is a Starpery 156cm Kelly.
I splurged and got the silicone body.
She looks amazing, the factory photos didn't do her justice. I was so worried that I wouldn't be happy, I was extremely wrong. My only problem now is moving her around. That girl weights so much. She has become my personal trainer lol.
Ah... this one. Congrats then! :glou: So it´s almost 50kg (body + head) ? 8O

And yeah, training with a doll is as good as walking to a fitness studio, but way more fun! :lol:

Mymagicmustache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She is the one, even with the weight reduction she is pretty heavy.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mymagicmustache wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:20 pm She is the one, even with the weight reduction she is pretty heavy.
Yeah, 5kg more than my IronTech gals. That's a weight you can feel for sure! Think I could still handle up to 40kg well. During 4 years as doll user I became considerably stronger and lost 12kg body mass myself. :D Everything else is proper doll move and carrying technique which one can learn pretty fast. :glou:

Mymagicmustache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

4 years, nice. Hope you don't mind me coming to you when I run into problems.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mymagicmustache wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:03 pm 4 years, nice. Hope you don't mind me coming to you when I run into problems.
Yeah sure, anytime. 8) The forum´s search function is of great use as well. There´s tons of info re doll movement and carrying. Not sure about posing and related stuff. Haven´t looked for that yet. :glou:

INFORMATIONS