https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Introducing Franjessica

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Introducing Franjessica

Post by LonerWolf »

Hi all, as you can see, my forum aliases name is Loner Wolf. I am an enthusiast who enjoys everything artistic. Years ago, I started photo-shooting 1/6 dolls. In the beginning, I really enjoyed it. Later, I started to notice something missing in my doll photography, facial and eye posing. My doll models never wanted to do facial expressions or eye movements. Though they were excellent models, I could never get them to corporate with me during photo shoot sessions.

This forced me to search for high-end 1/6 dolls. After pursuingly searching the internet, I stumbled across ScoonimDolls. Scoonimdolls are designed by skillful doll maker Koen van der Elst. They can produce lots of facial expressions and eye movements. Koen created my gorgeous doll model Franjessica from commission. Photo shooting Franjessica can become highly addictive. She is everything a 1/6 doll photographer ever dreamed of.

I have enclosed this post with Franjessica’s bio, data, and photos. The Photos were taken by me. I first began taking photos of Franjessica in 2021 and updated most of them in 2022. I hope you enjoy these tasty photos!

References For Scoonimdolls:
Stellai-shop.com

Avatar_002.png (58.59 KiB) Viewed 2479 times

Franjessica's Extended Bio

Standing tall at 295mm, Franjessica is a ScoonimDoll, created by skillful European doll maker Koen Van Der Elst. Traveling from the Netherlands, Franjessica now resides in the United States of America in a small quiet country called Virginia. Born as Franjessica Scoonimdoll, her nickname is Franjessica Doll or Little Fransy. In 2020, Franjessica studied doll modeling, as one of her T&E basics from mentor Stellai Van Der Elst. Later in 2020, Franjessica appeared on CoverDoll.com in Stellai’s blog, The New Kid. In 2021, Franjessica became very active in modeling.

From 2021 to 2023, Her style was introduced to doll communities on Facebook and Mewe. But Franjessica's emergence on the internet did not stop there. Now she has arrived at The Doll Forum revealing her incredible modeling abilities. Franjessica’s modeling style is commonly known as Art Reference. Her art reference style emphasizes or captures the aesthetics of the female doll’s body. Franjessica’s photos are usually shot with a 35mm prime lens to produce a film-still look. This technique helps give her style more visuality and provoke nostalgia in viewers.

Loner Wolf (2022) Franjessica's Bio

Franjessica’s Data

Model: ScoonimDoll female 2nd generation

Options: Poseable face, poseable breasts, Sideways poseable hands, knuckle frame in fingers

Measurements: 294mm - 169 - 112mm - 169mm (length-Breasts-waist-hips

Weight: 434 gr

K -shore: 10 - 10.5

Eye Color: Light blue-green-greyish

Introducing_Franjessica_002.png
Introducing_Franjessica_002.png (4.5 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Franjessica_Wearing_Red_Thigh_Highs_In_B&W.png
Franjessica_Wearing_Red_Thigh_Highs_In_B&W.png (3.7 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Soft_Curves_At_The_Window.png
Soft_Curves_At_The_Window.png (4.76 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Red_Cherry_At_The_Window.png
Red_Cherry_At_The_Window.png (3.54 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Cheesecake.png
Cheesecake.png (5.21 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Franjessica_On_Porch.png
Franjessica_On_Porch.png (3.64 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Franjessica- Former Doll Model_002.png
Franjessica- Former Doll Model_002.png (3 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Red_Cherries_&_Pink_Roses.png
Red_Cherries_&_Pink_Roses.png (4.82 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Sweet_Plums_Up.png
Sweet_Plums_Up.png (3.34 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Attachments
Light_Shadows_And_Curves.png
Light_Shadows_And_Curves.png (4.58 MiB) Viewed 2479 times
Parental_Description_Advised.png
Parental_Description_Advised.png (5.33 MiB) Viewed 2479 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing Franjessica

Post by gogodolls »

Really impressive to see all these poses so natural! ✨💫🤩 This little lady is amazing! BRAVO LonerWolf! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Again I welcome you both to the TDF! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

A really natural girl, it's amazing!
Great pictures! :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

WonderWaffleDG2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WonderWaffleDG2 »

Wow nice expressive dolls!

I wanted to look at more pictures from a link from their site, but it seems like the site is down 😢

radware59

Post by radware59 »

Amazing little lady and great photography!
Crystal and Ramona in Love:https://dollharem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=817
Micah/Lacey 162E:viewtopic.php?t=166529
Crystal and friends:viewtopic.php?t=163484

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

gogodolls wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:18 pm Really impressive to see all these poses so natural! ✨💫🤩 This little lady is amazing! BRAVO LonerWolf! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Thank you! Franjessica and I truly appreciate your warm comments and greetings!

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

4891d wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:06 pm
A really natural girl, it's amazing!
Great pictures! :)

Thank you! It's good to see you enjoy the photos. I agree, Franjessica is quite amazing. With out her, these photos would not exist.

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

LonerWolf wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:30 am
gogodolls wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:18 pm Really impressive to see all these poses so natural! ✨💫🤩 This little lady is amazing! BRAVO LonerWolf! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Thank you! Franjessica and I truly appreciate your warm comments and greetings! :)

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

WonderWaffleDG2 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:50 pm Wow nice expressive dolls!

I wanted to look at more pictures from a link from their site, but it seems like the site is down 😢

I agree, ScoonimDolls are very expressive dolls. Koen, the creator of ScoonimDolls, designed them strictly for photography. And believe me, Scoonimdolls are very confident in front of a camera.

Stellai, Koen's assistant, has a fun website that you can discover many things about Scoonimdolls. The link is Stellai-shop.com

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

radware59 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:05 am Amazing little lady and great photography!

Yes, I agree 100 %, Franjessica is truly an amazing little lady! She works hard to help me create these photos. I am pleased you enjoy my photography of Franjessica.

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

LonerWolf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:57 pm Hi all, as you can see, my forum aliases name is Loner Wolf. I am an enthusiast who enjoys everything artistic. Years ago, I started photo-shooting 1/6 dolls. In the beginning, I really enjoyed it. Later, I started to notice something missing in my doll photography, facial and eye posing. My doll models never wanted to do facial expressions or eye movements. Though they were excellent models, I could never get them to corporate with me during photo shoot sessions.

This forced me to search for high-end 1/6 dolls. After pursuingly searching the internet, I stumbled across ScoonimDolls. Scoonimdolls are designed by skillful doll maker Koen van der Elst. They can produce lots of facial expressions and eye movements. Koen created my gorgeous doll model Franjessica from commission. Photo shooting Franjessica can become highly addictive. She is everything a 1/6 doll photographer ever dreamed of.

I have enclosed this post with Franjessica’s bio, data, and photos. The Photos were taken by me. I first began taking photos of Franjessica in 2021 and updated most of them in 2022. I hope you enjoy these tasty photos!

Stellai-shop.com

Standing tall at 295mm, Franjessica is a ScoonimDoll, created by skillful European doll maker Koen Van Der Elst. Traveling from the Netherlands, Franjessica now resides in the United States of America in a small quiet country called Virginia. Born as Franjessica Scoonimdoll, her nickname is Franjessica Doll or Little Fransy. In 2020, Franjessica studied doll modeling, as one of her T&E basics from mentor Stellai Van Der Elst. Later in 2020, Franjessica appeared on CoverDoll.com in Stellai’s blog, The New Kid. In 2021, Franjessica became very active in modeling.

From 2021 to 2023, Her style was introduced to doll communities on Facebook and Mewe. But Franjessica's emergence on the internet did not stop there. Now she has arrived at The Doll Forum revealing her incredible modeling abilities. Franjessica’s modeling style is commonly known as Art Reference. Her art reference style emphasizes or captures the aesthetics of the female doll’s body. Franjessica’s photos are usually shot with a 35mm prime lens to produce a film-still look. This technique helps give her style more visuality and provoke nostalgia in viewers.

Franjessica’s Data

Options: Poseable face, poseable breasts, Sideways poseable hands, knuckle frame in fingers

Parental_Description_Advised_Part_2.png
Parental_Description_Advised_Part_2.png (4.15 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
A_Red_Cherry_Classic.png
A_Red_Cherry_Classic.png (4.2 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Dream_Mirror.png
Dream_Mirror.png (4.89 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
My_Exotic_Cherry_Model.png
My_Exotic_Cherry_Model.png (4.34 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Soft_Light.png
Soft_Light.png (4.7 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
She's_Just_A_Doll.png
She's_Just_A_Doll.png (4.38 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Passion_Blue.png
Passion_Blue.png (3.08 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Stay_Focused.png
Stay_Focused.png (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Red_Cherry_Bossom.png
Red_Cherry_Bossom.png (4.55 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Dolls_&_Motorcycles_Riding_Dark_&_Lovely.png
Dolls_&_Motorcycles_Riding_Dark_&_Lovely.png (5.04 MiB) Viewed 2239 times

ZaWarudo224
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZaWarudo224 »

has there ever been a video about how the face works and how it can be posed

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

ZaWarudo224 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:06 pm has there ever been a video about how the face works and how it can be posed

Hi. You can visit Stellai's website. Go to contact and connect with either Stellai or Koen. They will answer your questions more appropriately.

You will enjoy the website. It is very fun to look at. You also will learn a lot more about ScoonimDolls.

Reference:
http://stellai-shop.com/

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

LonerWolf wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:30 pm
LonerWolf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:57 pm Hi all, as you can see, my forum aliases name is Loner Wolf. I am an enthusiast who enjoys everything artistic. Years ago, I started photo-shooting 1/6 dolls. In the beginning, I really enjoyed it. Later, I started to notice something missing in my doll photography, facial and eye posing. My doll models never wanted to do facial expressions or eye movements. Though they were excellent models, I could never get them to corporate with me during photo shoot sessions.

Stellai-shop.com

Franjessica’s Data

Evening_Eyes.png
Evening_Eyes.png (3.43 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Censorship _002.png
Censorship _002.png (4.29 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Franjessica_Doll_003.png
Franjessica_Doll_003.png (3.93 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Hey_She's_Up_Here.png
Hey_She's_Up_Here.png (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
A_Summer's_Breeze.png
A_Summer's_Breeze.png (3.78 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Vintange_002.png
Vintange_002.png (3.93 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
The_Doll_Next_Door_2_002.png
The_Doll_Next_Door_2_002.png (5.46 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Attachments
Curves_Among_The_Shadows.png
Curves_Among_The_Shadows.png (3.12 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Sensations.png
Sensations.png (3.86 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Private_Doll_Club_9.png
Private_Doll_Club_9.png (4.38 MiB) Viewed 2238 times

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

LonerWolf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:57 pm

http://stellai-shop.com/

Franjessica’s Data

Curves_At_The_Window.png
Curves_At_The_Window.png (3.6 MiB) Viewed 2203 times
Franjessica_Doll_01.png
Franjessica_Doll_01.png (4.26 MiB) Viewed 2203 times
Franjessica_On_Desktop.png
Franjessica_On_Desktop.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 2203 times
Franjessica_003.png
Franjessica_003.png (3.8 MiB) Viewed 2203 times