www.fjdoll.com

My "FJ Doll BBW 145cm silicone doll Emma", REVIEW...

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
Eloytravis186
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My "FJ Doll BBW 145cm silicone doll Emma", REVIEW...

Post by Eloytravis186 »

Good morning to all,

I am new to this forum, so bare with me if I don't say a sentence correctly or I misspell a word.

I pulled the trigger on 1/30/2023, on the "FJ BBW 145cm full silicone doll Emma" as my first doll EVER... I purchase her via "kanadoll" website...
They were in contact with me for the first three weeks making sure of the selection I made (hair color, implanted hair or not, soft head, etc..).
Then, I didn't hear from them, and got me thinking a little. Then on 3/19/2023, I received an email from "KANADOLL", that my doll had been shipped on 3/16/2023. The expected delivery would be on 3/22/2023. The concern I have is that "KANADOLL" did not provide any factory pictures or video of the doll for my approval or at least showing the doll that I am going to receive, before shipping. After receiving the tracking number, I, immediately emailed them to see, if they were able to send me factory pictures, even tho I'll receive the doll in three days, hopefully. No response from them as of this post.

As of right now, I can't provide a review on "KANADOLL," nor factory pictures of the doll, at this time. As soon as I receive the doll, (If it's the doll that I purchased), I would post the full description, review, my thoughts, and pictures of the doll. I'll even try to post a short video of the doll, If anyone is interested... so again, keeping my finger crossed that everything that I ordered would be received well and undamage on 3/22/2023.

Thank you all, and stay TUNE...

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My "FJ Doll BBW 145cm silicone doll Emma", REVIEW...

Post by SiliconePlots »

Wow that sucks. Kanadoll seems very unprofessional if they actually did ship the doll without providing photos. Though they could have just printed the shipping label. You should confirm there is actual movement on your package. If there's none, I think you should hear from the vendor.

Also for reference to others, I ordered the same doll two days ago from RosemaryDoll and I've already heard back from them about reaching out to FJ on my behalf for the customized requests. So far so good with the vendor.

Eloytravis186
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Eloytravis186 »

SiliconePlots wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:31 am Wow that sucks. Kanadoll seems very unprofessional if they actually did ship the doll without providing photos. Though they could have just printed the shipping label. You should confirm there is actual movement on your package. If there's none, I think you should hear from the vendor.

Also for reference to others, I ordered the same doll two days ago from RosemaryDoll and I've already heard back from them about reaching out to FJ on my behalf for the customized requests. So far so good with the vendor.
"SiliconePlots", not sue what are you advising me to do ?? "If there's none, I think you should hear from the vendor" ??? But as far as the time of this reply, the package is not in movement...

I've ordered from "RosemaryDoll" before (accessories) and there are legit and have an excellent customer service... I honestly don't know why I choose another vendor to be honest with you... maybe, could be to save $$$... but MAYBE I"m overreacting, MAYBE "kanadoll" are Legit? and MAYBE I will receive what I ordered?...

I guess will see....

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

Yeah I'm saying the shipping label has been printed ahead of actually shipping the doll. So there's a chance your vendor will reach out and provide factory photos. It is a bit weird they would do this, but it's even weirder for a vendor to ship a custom doll (not in stock) without providing factory photos beforehand. Keep us updated.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Can't wait to see the reviews. Very curious about LHP and if you guys went for gel or hollow?
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

I went with gel breasts and ass as well as soft vagina upgrade.
Not really using this doll for cosplay/photos and more for night play so wanted her to be as soft as possible.
Of course I'll have to be diligent about maximizing durability.

As far as LHP, it's not the best, but my plan is to have her sitting on top of me for the most part and not really using her from behind outside of touching and groping.

Eloytravis186
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Eloytravis186 »

Just received the new delivery date from "FedEx" 3/24/23....

"Kanadoll" also replied yesterday advising me that they will reach out to the factory in order to acquire some factory pictures, so as of this post. No factory pictures yet....Weird that they would do that, when the doll is in transit???

I guess will have to wait until the doll arrive on 3/24/23 for pictures and review....

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Yeah I just made my doll purchase from Rosemarydoll yesterday and Sue made an order chart to keep tabs on what my custom order included. Also she made sure that everything was properly chosen.
I was thinking that Irontech could implant a wig hairstyle, but Sue clarified that only straight hair could be implanted with the only given 3 choices of color. So thats basically where my order stands its still in the process of updating my options before she sends word to Irontech for a 1-2month production. My 1st doll btw and Im very happy with their service so far.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Eloytravis186
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Eloytravis186 »

Good afternoon guys,

I have terrible news, I am being notified by "Fedex" that the package was severely damage and they could no longer deliver the package... "Fedex" also said that they would return the package back to the shipper.

I guess there would be no reviews of the doll after all ....We will have to wait for "silicone plots" review of his doll, when he receive it...

I have emailed "kanadoll" of this update and currently waiting for their response...

Truly sorry Guys, I wished I could of giving y'all a review of the doll today... Until next time...
Attachments
fedex-update-2-24-23.pdf
(335.19 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

Wow no need to apologize. It's Fedex that owe you an apology. Sounds like they mishandled the package due to the weight and damaged her. Man that sucks.

I'm sure your replacement will be expedited so don't worry and be sure to request the factory photos before they mail her.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Eloytravis186 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:20 am Good morning to all,

I am new to this forum, so bare with me if I don't say a sentence correctly or I misspell a word.

I pulled the trigger on 1/30/2023, on the "FJ BBW 145cm full silicone doll Emma" as my first doll EVER... I purchase her via "kanadoll" website...
They were in contact with me for the first three weeks making sure of the selection I made (hair color, implanted hair or not, soft head, etc..).
Then, I didn't hear from them, and got me thinking a little. Then on 3/19/2023, I received an email from "KANADOLL", that my doll had been shipped on 3/16/2023. The expected delivery would be on 3/22/2023. The concern I have is that "KANADOLL" did not provide any factory pictures or video of the doll for my approval or at least showing the doll that I am going to receive, before shipping. After receiving the tracking number, I, immediately emailed them to see, if they were able to send me factory pictures, even tho I'll receive the doll in three days, hopefully. No response from them as of this post.

As of right now, I can't provide a review on "KANADOLL," nor factory pictures of the doll, at this time. As soon as I receive the doll, (If it's the doll that I purchased), I would post the full description, review, my thoughts, and pictures of the doll. I'll even try to post a short video of the doll, If anyone is interested... so again, keeping my finger crossed that everything that I ordered would be received well and undamage on 3/22/2023.

Thank you all, and stay TUNE...
Oh my dear, I just noticed this post. I just noticed that we missed so many important information. If we can do anything to help, feel free to write us at info@fjdoll.com

regards

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

FedEx does have some tendency to really make a mess and more so then others, for some weird reason.
One can hope for them to improve, but I seriously do not see it happening anytime soon.

ManSphere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ManSphere »

Curious to know, what happened to the doll that FedEx lost? It was quite an expensive doll, so it must have been a significant loss for you.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

ManSphere wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 am Curious to know, what happened to the doll that FedEx lost? It was quite an expensive doll, so it must have been a significant loss for you.
Normally, compensation from Fedex will not over 100 USD, LOL

ManSphere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ManSphere »

Oh, these shipping companies will never let themselves lose money, I don’t know how Kanadoll handles it, it would be great if they made some compensation

INFORMATIONS