dollsactually.com

Irontech New Super Soft Gel Breast

Indulge Your Senses. Welcome to our exclusive forum, where we are dedicated to providing you with all the essential information you need before making your first sex doll purchase. Here, we aim to enlighten everyone interested in our diverse range of sex dolls, offering insights into every intricate detail. From the material craftsmanship to the alluring appeal, we have curated an extensive collection that caters to various preferences. We cordially invite you to join our community and contribute your unique experience. Your input will aid others in their quest to find the perfect companion, enhancing the collective knowledge within our community.
Our headquarters are strategically located in the bustling shipping hub of Asia, Singapore, renowned for producing some of the finest sex dolls available. Rest assured, we prioritize efficient shipping and promptly dispatch your orders. Less waiting time means more delightful moments with your new companion. Thank you for being a part of our community. Website: dollsactually.com and sexdolls.sg
DollsActually
VENDOR
VENDOR

Irontech New Super Soft Gel Breast

Post by DollsActually »

The arrival of the new Irontech super soft gel breast!
[youtube]https://youtu.be/rCZd4-MWh8M[/youtube]
Come visit our website at https://dollsactually.com/

sixonewoody

Re: Irontech New Super Soft Gel Breast

Post by sixonewoody »

Thank you for the informative and very clear difference in the new design. Perfection. Thank you.
Can you please tell us the doll design in the video? Is this the 160cm H-cup?
Very interested in Irontech doll design with the super soft gel for silicon.
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

great, now if you could provide a link on your site that actually features that breast option, that would be nice...

nosmoking1979

Re: Irontech Neue Superweiche Gel-Brust

Post by nosmoking1979 »

The video is very interesting, but given the softness, I have a question: how long can it last at all? or does it have to be refilled pretty soon?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Irontech Neue Superweiche Gel-Brust

Post by Pussy69 »

nosmoking1979 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:37 am The video is very interesting, but given the softness, I have a question: how long can it last at all? or does it have to be refilled pretty soon?
Aside from it being easily damaged, future deflating breast is what worries me as well going the super softer gel route
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Could you please , by any chance, upload the video here in the thread , as some of us dont have a youtube account and cant see it

Edit : Ok , for those who dont have a youtube account and cant see it , here is a link

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=rCZd4-MWh8M&fe ... e=youtu.be

( just replace youtube.com for yewtu.be )

Thanks
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Very nice, that's a major improvement of the softness and jiggleness of the breast. But is this option also available for the gel-butts? Now that would really spark my interest and cause me to reconsider purchasing a silicone doll for sure.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Wow, that is great. As a boob hanger/swinger fan, that's looking a lot more realistic!

Okay, well, another thing to consider when choosing dolls!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Very Nice!

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Damn - I very recently received a Irontech Monica torso with the (regular) soft gel breast option

Is it possible to order a breast toy with the new super soft gel breast option? Something that looks like this from the Irontech options page?
乳晕选项.jpg
乳晕选项.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 760 times

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Oh Lordy 😵‍💫🥴😍

Just a matter of time and my Milena Velba with huge fat floppers will be available….
….I’m salivating here 🤤

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

wow, this is impressive, hope it lasts as the "normal" gel implants and that it is feasible on huge breasts, if so, cannot wait to see it as an option for more dolls 😍
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Those look perfect for me personally, both in softness and in size.

Mind you, I've never experienced "regular" gel breasts, only "solid" TPE, (not my thing) and hollow, (better, but not quite what I crave)

I'm sure that "super soft" might feel more like real, natural, breasts, but what I can't know is this: what if I actually prefer the semi-firmness of regular gel breasts? I should imagine this question is fairly subjective/personal. I wish I could do a "feel test" somewhere to compare!

In any case, congrats on this innovation, Irontech! They look gloriously natural!

brokko17

Post by brokko17 »

andy1324 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:29 am great, now if you could provide a link on your site that actually features that breast option, that would be nice...
+1

This option is also not offered by other vendors. I do see that a vendor that offers the option "ultra soft butt" or the "ultra soft skin" with the warning that the warranty cannot be used in case of damage during transport. The omission of the option "super soft gell breasts" from various vendors makes me suspect that they find this risky and are afraid of claims afterwards.

INFORMATIONS