realsexdoll.com

Hi!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Witchetty
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi!

Post by Witchetty »

SFX artist here. I have a small collection of mannequins, scarecrows, a few handmade dolls, and I make faux body parts as art/hobby. I work with silicone, latex, plastic, leather, fabrics, 3D printing, pretty much anything that a random idea calls for. You'll probably find me in the Inventors Corner board most frequently. I am looking for old dolls to work with for restoration and recasting, I'll post more details about this in Wanted later, but generally I am open to discussion about it anywhere.

I have a deep fascination with the human form and any works relating to it - from ancient fertility carvings to high-tech silicone dolls. Been lurking for a bit and have been really impressed with how warm and friendly this forum is. A bunch of my questions were already answered with a bit of searching, but there's still a lot more :mrgreen:

And.. if I had to choose what my dream doll would be.. I think Flora by Starpery. Big angie fan :wink:

The Doll Man

Re: Hi!

Post by The Doll Man »

Witchetty wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:40 am SFX artist here. I have a small collection of mannequins, scarecrows, a few handmade dolls, and I make faux body parts as art/hobby.......
Hello and Welcome! :D :multi:

I have read all your comments so far, and I am very interested.
From the very start on our forum, you have shown great quality and potential,
please keep it up and many of us will follow your posts...

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

:mrgreen: Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Witchetty wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:40 am SFX artist here. I have a small collection of mannequins, scarecrows, a few handmade dolls, and I make faux body parts as art/hobby. I work with silicone, latex, plastic, leather, fabrics, 3D printing, pretty much anything that a random idea calls for. You'll probably find me in the Inventors Corner board most frequently. I am looking for old dolls to work with for restoration and recasting, I'll post more details about this in Wanted later, but generally I am open to discussion about it anywhere.

I have a deep fascination with the human form and any works relating to it - from ancient fertility carvings to high-tech silicone dolls. Been lurking for a bit and have been really impressed with how warm and friendly this forum is. A bunch of my questions were already answered with a bit of searching, but there's still a lot more :mrgreen:

And.. if I had to choose what my dream doll would be.. I think Flora by Starpery. Big angie fan :wink:
Welcome to the TDF Witchetty! :multi: We can't wait to see and learn more about your art! It looks interesting! 8)
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

DollSource

Post by DollSource »

Hi Witchetty. Thanks for sharing about your talents and interests, such as fabrics and 3D printing. Will reach out if I hear of any projects that have a budget to compensate creators.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Witchetty
Welcome to TDF. What you do sounds very interesting, looking forward to seeing some of your work. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Welcome to the forum Witchetty!

Make yourself at home.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

G'day to another Morghana doll magic weaver :)

INFORMATIONS