realsexdoll.com

Im new and want to learn! Also share exp.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

bob97470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Im new and want to learn! Also share exp.

Post by bob97470 »

A little about me. My wife of 27 years wasnt comfortable with the idea of bringing other people into our bed, so i suggested a doll and she agreed to take a look. After 20 minutes of looking at dolls online, she grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs to show me how wet the pictures were making her. After another 20 minutes, we were working out a budget, and trying to figure out how expensive of a doll we could afford! Needless to say, she is into it!
That was in February. Since that time I have lurked on this Forum for countless hours seeking answers to my every question. I have learned alot, and i have alot to learn.
Im in the USA and i was keen to buy from a US vendor, so i started making my way through the inventory of Yourdoll.com, eventually after reading many vendor reviews i branched out to non US vendors, first Silicone Lovers, then Rosemary Doll, eventually finding my way into Myrobotdoll and even a well known but apparently not approved site based out of san antonio texas. (im not really sure if im allowed to talk about vendors not listed on this forum)
I came VERY close to pulling the trigger on a 148d+ Tayu! And part of me still thinks thats what i should have done. I love everything about that doll. (except the price) but it WAS in budget...i could have done it. But I didnt.
What i discovered, after spending literally hundreds of hours scrutinizing every detail of every doll i could find, was that i couldnt choose just one! I went into this thinking that i would be able to narrow the choices down to the Perfect Doll. The ONE perfect doll. but i now understand why so many people buy multiple dolls. Every Woman is beautiful in there own way, and we just need to touch them all. ITS A MORAL IMPERATIVE! (kudos to anyone that gets that reference)

So what did i Do? I took S.R. Haddens advice. Why buy one when you can get two for twice the price?

First I placed an order with Silicone Lovers for a Zelex 165 Daisy and got the Second head as Ava. That covers these bases. 1. see what silicone is all about. 2. find out if i can handle a medium to heavy gal. 3. provide my wife with the ample breasts, hips, labia, and gorgeous adult face that she desires.

Second I ordered a much smaller, lighter, tpe doll from the vender in texas. i wont mention the name of the vendor or the exact doll, as neither seems to be supported on this forum, but i will say that this doll covered the following bases. 1. find out if i like tpe. 2. have a doll that isnt going to throw out my back. 3. satisfy my desires for a younger, more teenage looking doll, with the smaller breasts that i prefer. 4.order a doll that is already in stock and ready to ship so that i can enjoy her while the Zelex sits in some far off que.

So where am i at? after the intitial order confirmation messages, i havent heard another peep from silicone lovers as to the progress on daisy, that was apr 11th. Waiting is Hell!
A week later i ordered the instock doll from texas and recieved her a week after that. She is everything i hoped for. I instantly felt a bond with her. she remains a virgin for now. i love to just cuddle with her. She wont be a virgin forever, but im happy to stretch out the anticipation. I honestly cant believe how strongly I feel REAL emotions for her. Its weird.
Im also experiencing renewed gratitude and love toward my wife at how understanding and cool she has been about getting these dolls. My wife is awesome.

Anyway, thats my story. when i get the Zelex i will post more information on how that experience went, what my thoughts are on silicone vs tpe and so forth.

thanks for reading.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Im new and want to learn! Also share exp.

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! I love your story and your wife sounds very cool! 8)

Congratulations on the two new synthetic companions! :D You seem to have done your research well and picked the right dolls! :thumbs_up:

Hopefully you will introduce us to these two ladies soon! :angel:

Welcome to the TDF Bob! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

"Two dolls according to the tastes of each, to share together!"
I think we just invented a good new saying to describe happy marriages. :thumbs_up:

Welcome on TDF to you and your wife! :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi bob97470
Welcome to TDF. It's great that your wife supports you and takes an active roll in doll ownership. Looking forward to meeting your ladies. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Sounds like you and your wife are in for a lot of fun. :thumbs_up: Enjoy!

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Very cool story. Hope it all works out! :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Well, dolls are my hobby. The wife has no objection, but does not interact with them herself. Now, I don't actually do the deed with my dolls, but they do wet the appetite on occasion. So in that way, dolls have benefited us both. :wink:

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Love the Real Genius reference, one of my favorite movies! :)

Question, did you per chance dream that you were standing on top of a pyramid in like sun god robes with thousands of naked women throwing little pickles at you?
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

bob97470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bob97470 »

Kudos! Amega

Thats exactly right. Real Genius. Though a quote from Weird Science might have been more on point.

Did you also get the S.R. Hadden reference? if you cant tell, i like movies.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Good story, good wife, good doll choice
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

bob97470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bob97470 »

I feel like im probably just being impatient, but do you guys think its normal to make an order on the 11th of April, get the order confirmation the next day, and then hear NOTHING AT ALL for the next 17 days? i know it can take several weeks to get to the front of the line, but the utter SILENCE is whats killing me. Why not a soothing message like, "thanks for being patient! we havent forgotten about you!" or something similar every few days. thay would at least calm the nerves.

DanielSan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DanielSan »

It can take up to 2 or 3 months for delivery of a silicone doll, depends on special features you have chosen and if the chinese have holidays. I think you will get email from your vendor with tracking of the package. For the waiting time you can buy already everything for her, wigs and outfits

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

bob97470 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:07 am I feel like im probably just being impatient, but do you guys think its normal to make an order on the 11th of April, get the order confirmation the next day, and then hear NOTHING AT ALL for the next 17 days? i know it can take several weeks to get to the front of the line, but the utter SILENCE is whats killing me. Why not a soothing message like, "thanks for being patient! we havent forgotten about you!" or something similar every few days. thay would at least calm the nerves.
I’ve had a similar experience. I pulled the trigger on my order on 3/13/2023, didn’t get an order confirmation, nor would they provide one until PayPal released the funds 3 days later.

When I did receive confirmation, it was marked “layaway” despite being an outright purchase.

It wasn’t until 3/21/2023 that they reviewed my order, indicating that some of the features I selected weren’t compatible with my purchase, so I had to change them…

I finally received my factory photos on 4/19/2023, I okayed it, and I got a tracking number on 4/24/2023, indicating that it was expected to arrive on 4/27/2023 (yesterday).

Bully for me, I thought, but then the status still indicated “Shipping Label Created” 2 days later, indicating that it hadn’t even been handed over to the shipper!!!

I messaged the vendor and was told it was in the US but awaiting customs clearance, but would probably arrive in a couple of weeks…

So, it’s looking like it will be about 2 months, door to door for me :/

Keep the faith! She’ll there before you know it!
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

bob97470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bob97470 »

UPDATE! i got an email from silicone lovers. it appears to contain a link to review the make-up. i have not clicked it yet, as I am waiting until my wife is off work and can share the experience.
I am curious what exactly im about to see. the email mentions make-up, so im assuming the heads, but i wonder if this email is JUST the heads, or if this link will show the entire factory photo set.
In any case this is the first communication (may 9th) i have recieved from SL since placing the order on Apr 11th. So that is exactly 4 weeks to the day.
My plan was to remain patient until May 11th and then send a gentle message asking for some kind of update, so the timing worked out really well.
It will still be several hours before my wife is home and I can click that link, so the wait continues.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

It's great that you have heard from silicone lovers and your doll is in production. Hope she is everything you and your wife wanted. Have fun viewing the photos together. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS