anniesdollhouse.com

Ready for the 2nd

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Puffdragon420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ready for the 2nd

Post by Puffdragon420 »

Today Alex arrived. Flawless and stunning!
My experience with Annie's was better than I could have hoped for. The order process was smooth and the communication was spot on.

They had the heads in stock that I was looking for but... unfortunately, the body that I kept coming back to was only available with a removable VA J. I was bummed as this was the second vendor that I tried to find my perfect girl with and I thought I was going to have to find the third. I'm in the states, so I was trying to get something I wouldn't have to wait for weeks to get so I've been hitting the US in-stock options.

Well Kelly, the Godsend, reached out and stated that I could get what I wanted, with no extra charges, in pretty much the same amount of time. I assumed by my calculations that she would have graced me with her presence by early next week if i were lucky, coming from overseas and through customs. But here we are today!

There is no doubt in my mind that I will be ordering from them again. The communication was there, the pricing was spot on for my budget to still get an amazing companion. There was no pressure to maybe change routes and go with a different lady in their stock. I got what I originally wanted in stellar time. That is what makes me state that I'll be coming back. Kelly knew that's the girl I wanted and made it happen and QUICK!

If you're reading this and looking for a great, smooth experience, very competitive pricing, no BS just the girl you keep eyeing and wanna hit buy on... Hit that damn button at Annie's and you can rest assured that you will get what your looking for!

Thanks to Annie's Dollhouse for the wonderful job they did and Thanks to The Doll Fourm as well for giving people the confidence to work with these vendors

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ready for the 2nd

Post by Photo_guy »

Congratulations!
Love it when things just work. :D

I bought my doll through Annies as well, but it's been a couple years ago now. This was back when we were all dealing with Pandemic related delays and all the other compounding factors. But my doll was on my doorstep earlier than anticipated as well. They just seem to have it dialed in as the saying goes. 8)
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ready for the 2nd

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Puffdragon420! :multi: Glad everything went well in the buying process and you got the girl you wanted! ✨💫😍

Hopefully you will introduce her to us one day! :angel: 📷 💖
Happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS